Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Karma is a Bitch

~Brian's POV~
*Flashback*
"I can't believe that you've never rode a bike!" she told me in an amazed tone.

"Well, I never thought that was a good look for me." I told her, crossing my arms and trying to seem tough.

"Good look?! Good loook?! Brian! If you would ride a bike, you wouldn't give a shit about looks." she told me. It wasn't in a grouchy way, it was more of a flirty way.

"You're about to learn today." she said with her eyebrows raised.

"Is that so?" I said with a chuckle.

"Ever rode a motorcycle before?" she asked me. Duh Angel.

"Of course." I answered truthfully.

"Well, it's the same thing, except it's wayyy easier."

(Angel's Outfit
)

"Do you think I should call and check on Angel? I mean, we've been gone a long time. I know Angel is worried by now." I told Matt as we sat at our 'childhood' bar and drunk our beer. It had been ages since we've been here and it brings back so many good memories from our childhood.

"Dude, she's a chick, chicks are built to worry. They worry when you're in the bathroom taking a shit." Matt told me with a chuckle. It was obvious that the beer was starting to catch up with him.

"I mean, I think I should call, considering her condition." I told him, taking another sip of my beer.

"You're worse than a fucking chick, Brian. Just go call." he told me, waving his hand and taking another large gulp of beer. Those were the words I had been looking for. I nodded at him, standing up and walking outside. I didn't want Angel to know I'm at a bar. She'll worry even more.Well, shit, it's 12:30 already. That means that Angel is Adrienne again. I better check on Jimmy.

"Hey, man." Jimmy answered the phone on the second ring.

"Is everything okay? Did you slip her the pills?" I asked, anxiously awaiting his answer.

"Naw, man. We've been drinking absinthe." he told me- his voice sounded muffled like he was in a closet or something.

"What? She's gonna fucking kill you. You better lock her up as soon as you can...Are you in a closet?"

"I am in a closet...and I'm about to write a song about it...but, man, Angel is fine. I don't know what you're talking about...She never freaked out or anything, she's acting completely normal." Jimmy told me. This stunned me. What? How can this be possible?

"Sure, R.Kelly... are you sure that you're not getting played by Adrienne?" I asked him, because Adrienne can be a great actress sometimes.

"I'm positive. Dude, just relax and have fun while you're gone...Angel is fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Jimmy told me before hanging up the phone. What the fuck? No Adrienne?! That is very strange. There has got to be something that Jimmy did that kept Angel...well, Angel. I really want to know his secret...Well, at least I know she's fine. I'll worry about this when I get home. I headed back inside to see Matt on the karaoke machine. Oh shit, this is bad news.

~Angel's POV~

"Jimmy! Who the fuck was that calling? And why the hell are you in my closet?!" I asked him as I stumbled into my room. True, I was feeling pretty intoxicated.

"Oh, it was the...wrong number." he lied. I could always tell when Jimmy was lying. He just makes it too obvious.

"So you went in the closet to talk to someone who had the wrong number?" I asked him curiously. I'm not as dumb as I look am I Jimmy? I must look dumb to everyone. I have news for everyone and especially Brian. I am not stupid.

"No...it was a telemarketer trying to get me to change my health insurance company. I was asking them about their rates..." he lied to me again. I heard the whole fucking conversation, Jimmy.

"Awh Jimmy was whispering on the phone to his lady friend! Jimmy has a girlfriend!" I gushed like most girls would.

"Nahhh... Let's put some music on!" he said excitedly, trying to distract me. I'll play along. For now.

~Next Morning- Brian's POV~

"Honey! I'm Home!" I yelled as I walked through the kitchen entrance.

"Shhh, I wouldn't wake her up if I were you. She was pretty wasted last night." Jimmy said with a chuckle. He actually startled me because I didn't expect him to be in there.

"So how did things go last night?" I asked him as I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge.

"Things went great. Right as rain." Jimmy told me with a cheerful smile.I nodded.

"I don't know how, but I'm glad. I'm happy for you." I told him, taking a sip of my juice.

"Well if you have everything under control here now, I guess I'll head home and get some sleep." he told me, heading out the door. I decided to make Angel breakfast in bed so that she wouldn't think to give me so much shit about leaving without letting her know. It took me forever to make breakfast and half of it was burnt, but it's the thought that counts. Right? Chicks say that type of shit.

"Good morning baby!" I said excitedly as I sat the tray of food on her lap and kissed her cheek. She yawned and smiled sweetly at me.She then raised up and stretched for a minute.

"Awww, you did this for me?" she asked, pointing down at the tray of food. I nodded and gave her the sweetest smile that I could manage.

"Thanks, honey, I appreciate it." she told me, leaning over and planting a kiss on my lips. I leaned into her kiss as I had a sudden thought. Speaking of food, I need to feed that damn dog.

"Hun, where's Karma.? I need to feed her." I asked, looking around the room for the spotted dog.

"Karma? Who's Karma?" she asked me, looking at me like I'm crazy. I had to return the same look to her because she should know who Karma is.

"Uh, our dog. You know, the spotted one that pissed on my shoes and shits on the floor!" I told her, feeling a little aggravated. She chuckled and shook her head while she ate her food.

"Brian, I think you're losing it." she told me with raised eyebrows. I am very confused now. What the fuck is wrong with her? She knows we got a dog. We went to get it together. I think she may need to see a doctor. Or maybe I am losing it. I swear I remember getting a dog. She seriously seems to think I'm joking about a dog. I decided to try again.

"Sweety, are you sure nothing happened to the dog while I was gone. I mean, it's okay. I won't get angry or anything if it did."

"Um...Brian...you're freaking me out...Oh! I see! You want a dog!" she said excitedly. I was so frustrated with her that I had to walk out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy. sorry for slow updates. :(