Status: Hiatus Until Rewrite is Complete

Monsters

Sebastian

I have been with many women in my lifetime. So many, that I honestly lost count at around ten-thousand, maybe? My name is Sebastian and I am an incubus. I am really only supposed to lure women in their sleep, but let's but honest here. Human women are just too easy. For as long as I could remember I barely had to lift a finger to get whichever female had my affection that day to kneel down in front of me. And you know exactly what I mean. By nature, I am vulgar and I sincerely believe that this facet of my personality will always remain the same.

It was first period and I already had a little fish caught in my line that was absolutely ready to be gutted. I promised Yuri that I would play nicer this time in order to avoid detection by The Garrison. The fiasco at the last town we were in nearly had us discovered, because I could not contain my blood lust for the destruction of the physical bodies I violated. It's all cool though. Lucifer nearly yanked off my head and made it clear that I could have anyone I wanted in my own personal chamber once his master plan was in motion. I think I can live with a few more years of self-restraint in exchange for an eternity of ignorantly willing women.

“Mr. Monroe? I'm not feeling so well, could I see the nurse?” my little fish whined.

“Of course, Miss Ennoir. Just take this pass,” the pudgy man stated as he offered her a blue slip of paper. I watched her intently as she swayed her hips to the door and smirked as she turned her head slightly to make eye contact with me. I was already hard just thinking about how I would tear her apart. I rubbed my chin and licked my sharp teeth, knowing exactly what she wanted me to do. I could hear her steps slowly clicking down the hallway. She was waiting for me.

“Ayo, teach. I really need to go to the bathroom,” I stated. Teachers always hated me. Not like that ever mattered or bothered me, it just meant I had my own way of dealing with them. Mr. Monroe peered at me over the frames of his glasses and continued the lesson ignoring me. How did Kenna do it? I could never understand how adult humans and authority figures alike would just fawn over her, when she was literally the evilest little bitch I'd ever met. I really need to ask her for some tips.

“Sir, please. I really need to go.”

“Mr. Alexander, is it? I won't have you interrupting my class, because you failed to empty out your bladder ahead of time.” My classmates waited for my response. Sheep. You are all sheep.

“Look sir, I really didn't want to say this out loud, but I guess this can't be helped. If I don't leave this classroom, in about two seconds there will be my runs all over the floor.” The girls groaned in disgust, while the males snickered. Mr. Monroe responded by eagerly pushing me out of the door. When I turned the corner, Miss Ennoir looked up to me with a playful grin and inquired, “The runs, really? That was your excuse?” She rolled her eyes at me and signaled for me to follow her down the corridor. She walked ahead of me, pretending to drop her phone on the floor and bending over dramatically, giving me a perfect view of the soft skin that lay between her legs.

I teleported forward. “I never cared much for underwear, anyway.” Miss Ennoir dragged me into a storage closet and locked the door shut, immediately closing the distance between our bodies. I knew how the female mind worked. Yes, there are variations, but it only usually took me a few moments of being alone with one to know exactly what and how she wanted it. She was rough with me and I could feel her growing impatient as I calmly swirled my tongue around her mouth. I shoved her against the far wall and let my warm breath brush past her ear. Whilst removing my shirt and belt I whispered exactly what she wanted to hear.

“Miss Ennoir, I am going to fuck you senseless, and I'm not very gentle.” She shivered. I bent her over and lifted up her skirt, thrusting deeply into her.

“Sebastian,” I stated. She moaned out a quiet, “What?”

“That's the name you're going to scream in about ten seconds.” I quickened my pace and thrust deeper and harder, tightly gripping her hips and giving her a firm slap in the ass as she loudly yelled my name over and over.

“Cum in me. Please,” she whimpered.

“That's what I intended, baby girl.” She wasn't a virgin by any means, but the women I got never were. Corrupted minds are easy to manipulate. As I came inside her, she yelled a, “Yes!” and turned around to look at me with cloudy eyes. I had grown to both adore and detest that look. She was now mine to control, for as long as I pleased. I left satisfied, to her breathing heavily as she slumbered off to sleep.

When I opened the closet door, I was greeted by a remarkably stunning face. She wore a maroon, long-sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans and glasses. Her hair was such a pretty shade of light brown, I almost reached out to touch it. Her gaze flickered down at my open button down shirt, up at the sweat on my brow and over at the closet door I had just shut. She looked displeased and annoyed, scoffing as she stalked past.

...What? I was dumbfounded and embarrassed that a girl reacted to me in such a way. Me.

“I-I'm Sebastian!” I practically yelled at her. What is wrong with me? She turned around to face me and laughed, “That's great,” and then proceeded to ignore me.

A new desire was bubbling up in my chest. I had never experienced such frustration and intrigue simultaneously in my life. And I've lived a long life. Surely there was something wrong with her if she could blatantly ignore my attractiveness. Yeah, there was something definitely wrong with her.

I think.

When the bell rang, I found Kristia gracefully making her way through the crowd in the hallway. They parted for her like she was Moses. Jeez, Kris. I ran up to her, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her aside. Kristia took one look at me and furrowed her brows.

“Really, already? Will you give it a rest. It's only been about fourteen hours since the last time you had sex on the plane with that flight attendant.” I shot her a wary smile and stared intently at her. “Oh! What's wrong? Did your dick finally stop working?” She laughed heartily. I scowled.

“Just shut the fuck up and listen, please? I'm having a crisis here.” I nodded in the direction of the mysteriously beautiful girl and continued, “Nothing. She didn't show any attraction to me in the slightest. I couldn't even feel the energy. There was just, nothing! I mean, come on. LOOK at me!”

“Well, if that's the case then you're gonna have your work cut out for you. She's strong willed and pure of heart. People like that don't usually come along that often. Sorry to say, but if you really want to fuck her, you're gonna need to try a lot harder than smiling at her.”

I let out an exasperated sigh and asked, “How the hell do am I supposed to do that? We both know that's not in my nature. Incubi don't try.”

“For this one, you're gonna have to. Why don't you try courting her like a regular human boy.”

Ew.“What's the use of having supernatural powers of attraction if it doesn't work 100% of the time?” I groaned. “This is bullshit.” I will have you, you insufferable human girl.

I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was really hard for me to write, as I've never written anything quite nsfw or in a guys point of view. It's flawed and I'll probably make changes later on, but here yah go. It's been forever since I've updated this. Even though I already know how this is gonna end. Wee.