Status: review to keep going

Whispered Words

The Girl

My story is not like all the others. It doesn’t begin with "once upon a time", because lets face it, as much as my dad insists I am not a princess and life is not a fairytale. It doesn’t start with “ on a cold winter’s day, as the earth was covered with snow…”, because it was actually in fact on a very hot day in May. Not even with “hello, maybe I should tell you a little about myself before we begin”, because this whole mess I now call my life didn’t even begin with me. It all started with them…

@belieber4life I’m done being a belieber. Justin doesn’t care about us.

@macibieber so true! Now it’s all about Selena!

@Jackiebiebs have you guys seen the pics of them in Hawaii! It’s sick!

@bieber4life she’s going to get knocked up. It would ruin him!!!!

@sashibear they need to break up!!!

At this point, there was a girl staring at her rose colored laptop, tapping her perfectly manicured nails against her thighs. She saw that there were hundreds of those tweets saying the same thing. All expressing their distaste of Selena. They’re right she thought. We need to break them up. It’s the only way to get him back. As the president of his fan club in New York, she was taking it upon herself to think of a way.

How though? So she got to thinking. Threats weren’t going to do it, all the fans are already doing that anyways. Maybe we can hire someone… but who? It had to be the perfect girl. Someone who wouldn’t actually like him. Someone already kind of famous. No fans. They would let their emotions for him get in the way. Not a random girl off the street. She wouldn’t care. Not someone really famous like an actress. They wouldn’t want to do it.

She was broken away from her thoughts by a voice. “ Sweetie? Sweetie? Alexis?! Are you listening o me?”

“ Huh? Oh yeah mom, sorry. I was just… um thinking about something.”

“ Alright well I was just telling you that I’m finished with the shoot. I got all the pictures I need for the magazine.”

“ So we can leave now?” the young girl asked standing up.

“ Yes. Most of the models are gone already.”

Models. Model. That’s it! A model is perfect. She’s beautiful to get his attention, not super famous, so it wont be fishy. And she’ll be dumb so she’ll listen and do what we tell her. God, it’s perfect, she thought excitedly!

“ Mom! Mom! Mom!” she shouted, grabbing her mother’s shoulders and shaking her.

“ What Alexis?” her mom asked startled and with her eyes bugging out.

“ Are there any models here that are seventeen? Mom it’s important! Think!”

“ I.. yes. There was only one at this shoot though. Why?”

“ What’s her name?” she asked frantically, in fear that the perfect girl had already left.

“ Arianna Giordano, why? Sweetie where are you going?” she asked as she saw her daughter bolt the second she said the model’s name.

“ I have to go somewhere Mom. You go ahead! I’ll be with Arianna” she hastily answered collecting all her belongings from the couch where she sat watching her mom photograph some of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Meanwhile her mother was left there standing confused, Alexis frantically walked around the location shouting out the name Arianna. At the same time Alexis was rounding a corner, the unsuspecting Arianna looked up at her name being yelled.

“ Are you Arianna?” Alexis asked clutching at the girls shoulder. Like any other normal person would be doing, Arianna was still processing the site of a girl who looked to be her age shaking her like a rag doll and shouting at her.

“ No! You don’t speak English. I’m so dumb. You’re probably not from America!” Alexis panicked. “ What kind of an English name is Arianna!” she rambled still shaking the other girl.

“ It’s Italian actually,” the other girl responded, offended. “ and as you can see I can speak English.”

“ Good! Good! Good! I need you! I’m Alexis Johnson by the way.”

“ The photographer’s daughter?” Arianna wondered.

“ Yes! You’re not busy right?!” the hyper blonde girl wondered.

“ Er… No, I’m done for the day.” the beautiful brunette answered still confused as to why she was being dragged away by a short blonde.

“ Excellent! Come with me!”

“ What? Why? Where?” she asked reluctantly.

“ Justin Bieber fan club meeting!” Alexis answered excitedly with a weird shine in her eye. She dragged Arianna into her family’s town car and immediately was on the phone.

“ Wait what? And I’m not deaf. At least not yet,” she muttered under her breathe finally giving up the effort to get away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys hope you like it. I'm not a twitterer? tweeter? I don't even know the word. So, I just kind of guessed on that part. Tell me if it's wrong please.

Anyways, hope you liked it! Also, i realize this is short and a lot of dialogue, but it won't be that much and the chapters get longer. Next chapter is in Arianna's pov

I'll only continue if you review!!!!!!!!