Status: review to keep going

Whispered Words

Proposition

“ Alright girls, I have a plan,” was the first thing Arianna heard come out of the blonde Alexis’s puckered lips. That was the first thing she heard. The first thing she saw was an immaculate, modern room filled with girls. . About 15 girls. Fifteen seemingly stuck up rich girls. The room and big table humorously looked like something congress would gather around to talk about important stuff

“ Not another plan,” a blue eyed, raven haired girl chastised. Arianna wasn’t sure but she thought she saw a hint of annoyance in the girl’s eyes.

“ Yeah Lex, remember your last plan. All we managed to do was give Selena a busted lip and to get them even closer,” an exasperated petite girl said with an English accent.

“ Our plan was flawed from the beginning. Honestly, what was our goal that time?” Alexis rhetorically asked the room. Every single one of them had a confused look and concentrated. “ Exactly my point. I have a goal, I have a pretty good plan, and I have the girl.”

“ What’s the plan exactly?” asked another stranger.

“ This gorgeous girl here, Arianna,” she added while bringing me closer to her side, “ is a model. She’s going to help us split Justin and Selena up.”

Numerous hands went up after she said that including mine.

“ Yes, Arianna?” she asked.

“ Couple of questions actually. First, why me? Second, I don’t understand what is going on. And third who are Justine and Seleni. Selena?” Gasps and scoffs went out around the room, you’d think I had just admitted to being a transgender by the sounds of it.
“ You really don’t know who they are?” the same British girl asked hesitantly. She was looking at my as if I was a rabid dog.
“ Um..” I hesitated feeling uncomfortable with all of their shocked looks. “ No?”

“ Sit,’ she rushed as she forced me down into a chair. “ if this is going to work you must know who you future boyfriend and enemy will be.”

“Wait what? Boyfriend I don’t understand. What is going on? Who are you guys?” by this point my Italian accent was more evident.

“ Okay girl, here’s what you basically got to know,” an African American girl who you would cliché with the name Laquisha said. Although I doubted that, she looked like a younger 17 year old version of Kerri Washington.

“ Justin. I repeat JUSTIN is world famous pop star Justin Bieber. Here’s what he looks like,” then mini Kerri showed me a picture of him on her cell phone wallpaper. Oh ok, I thought to myself. He looks familiar now.

“ Selena,” she continued, “ is Selena Gomez from that Disney channel show. She’s also now trying to be a singer but she’s terrible.” she showed me a song of hers quickly on you tube. I made a disgusted face on accident after I heard her voice. It wasn’t great. And this is coming from me, the girl who gets paid by her sister not to sing.

“ You see, she sucks.” Certainly not good, that’s for sure.

“ Now do you get who they are?” raven hair girl asked me. I nodded my head in conformation. “ Good, so really all you have to do is break up Justin and Selena, simple enough.”

“ If it’s that simple why do you need me?”

“ Because,” piped Alexis, “ we would all want him for ourselves and that’s not the goal of this mission. And seeing as how you could care less who he is I luckily chose the right person. I’m going to take the fact that we aren’t arguing that you all agree with the plan right?” she now directed towards the group. Yes, they nodded.

They all shuffled around the room making plans about where we were going to meet, what I was going to wear like if I’m there Barbie doll. It was utter chaos for about 10 min. while all I did was look in shock at what was going on in front of me.

“ What the bloody hell?” I whispered silently shaking my head. “ No!” I shouted halting all movement in the room. “ I won’t do it, this is insane. Who cares if they are together? You guys are obsessed.”

Raven haired girl looked like she was about to tackle me down. British girl looked like she couldn’t believe I had yelled. Mini Kerri looked slightly impressed and Alexis looked worn out. The rest of the girls were a mix between all those.
“ She’s ruining him is why we care,” answered Alexis tiredly. “ She’s changing him for worse. Look it up if you don’t believe us. We need your help, but this will not work if you’re not 100 percent with us. Call me tomorrow and give us your answer then. Your really our only hope.” She handed me a piece of paper with her number on it, as I grabbed my bag and walked out.

Those girls are crazy. Utterly insane, it thought as the door slammed closed behind me. There is no way I would do that. I don’t even know them! They don’t even know me! My exasperated ranting was interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket.

“ Ciao.”

“ Hola, mija. I need you to pick up Natalie from school okay. Sale en quince minutos.” ( she gets out in fifteen minutes).

“ Okay. Are you busy or something?”

“ I’m finishing up with this client. I should be done in an hour.”

“ Sounds good. See you at home mom. Love you.” I hung up and made my way to a taxi. Time to go pick up the brat.

“ Natalia Giordano you better hurry up now. The taxi will leave us!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” my eleven year old sister rolled her eyes. She screeched to a stop at my feet dusting off her uniform “ You’re always in a hurry. Not like you have anywhere to be.”

“ Oh shut it, or I’m not taking you to Jespitto’s anymore,” I bribed. Jespitto’s was Natalie’s favorite gelato place so I knew that would get her to shut up.

On the way there I continued thinking about the girl’s proposition and decided that I wouldn’t do it. I had no reason to. I would not be benefited in any way and I simply just didn’t have a reason to. I knew nothing about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

“ Hey Nat, who’s Justin Bieber?”

“ Some guy with flippy hair that all my friends are in love with. I honestly don‘t understand the appeal. I much rather marry me some Jacob Black.”

“ Yeah, right,” I laughed while stepping out and paying the taxi man.

We ordered our favorites and sat down in a corner by the window. All of a sudden, flashes sounded off and a boy and girl entered the place. Neither Natalie or I paid attention to them and continued joking around about our old delusional Nana( grandma).

I was just finished saying how she yells even in her sleep when the girl bumped into my chair and made me spill my gelato. She didn’t even bother apologizing or even acknowledging me and continued right on walking. It wasn’t until they had finally sat down that we realized who they were.

A little girl about five ran to them chanting Justin Bieber in her adorable voice with her mother trailing behind.

“ I’m sorry, she’s a really big fan. Could she maybe get a picture with you guys?” The little girl turned shy when all the attention was directed at her and peeked her head out behind her mother smiling an enormous toothless smile.

“ No, we’re busy can’t you see that. God, leave us alone!” Justin Bieber answered.

I looked on at him completely stunned, while the mother lead her crying daughter out of the store. I couldn’t believe how anyone could yell at a little kid like that.

“ Natalie, do me a favor and when you see me signal at you go up to him and ask for his autograph.”

“ Why?” she asked incredulously. “ I don’t want it.”

“ Just do it.” I got up and positioned myself in a hidden area where I could still see them. I signaled at Natalie and watched her get up and receive the same yelling as the little girl. Of course, Natalie didn’t care and just walked away, but I had still recorded it.

I sent the video to Alexis and text her - If this is how he treats people he definitely needs a lesson. I’m In!

And so the game begins…
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review and subscribe if you like it. I've only gotten one comment here and 14 on the other site, so I rather just post there if no one here is reading