Status: Active!

I'm By Your Side, Just for a Little While.

Chapter 1.

The air was cold as it whipped my hair across my face, loose strands sticking to my tear stained cheeks. I whiped my cheeks clean of the salty tears and stood up, walking back into my apartment. I screamed as arms wrapped around my freezing body.

"Chill out, Sky." A familier voice chuckled. My eyes grew wide.

"Tomi!" I turned around and jumped on him, tackling him to the ground. "Your supposed to be on tour! Did Gustav come with you?! Georg?!" Tom laughed again pushing me off of him and moving me into his lap.

"No. I was sent on a mission to deliver a message from your favorite cousin, what do you call him, Gusty? But, first you have to tell me whats wrong." He smiled warmly.

"I call him Piggy actually" He nodded me to continue. "You remember Aaron?" I sighed.

"Your douche bag boyfriend. Correct?"

"Uh. Yeah. Well. After a year in a half of dating, I ended it." Tom high-fived me. Georg, Tom, and Gustav always hated Aaron. They told me he was no good before they went off on tour. I didn't listen. When they left I was depressed. The boys are all I've ever had and Aaron made me feel less alone when they went to America to promote their album 'Scream'. "After dating him for aout a year, I caught him in bed with Autumn." Autumn was my absolute best friend back when we were little, she and I always hung out with the boys. When everything was simple and Bill was still my best friend.

"Not to say I told you so BUT-" I stoped him. Tom's smart ass mouth was less than what I needed.

"Thats whats wrong. Whats the news?" I stood up walking into my kitchen area pulling a water out of the fridge.

"Your coming to live with the band, now that we're home from tour." I busted out laughing. Then, after studying Tom's face I realized he was serious. "Lets go pack, SkyBoo." I nodded. There was no protesting for me. When my brother gets something in his mind, theres no changing it.
As Tom and I went through tearing out everything I owned in a hurry to pack me up, I started to think; What made Gustav want me to live with him and the band?

"Oooh!" Tom shrieked ripping me from my thoughts. He was holding up a red lacey corset. Shit. "Wanna model this for me Sky?" I grabbed it from him blushing and stuffed it into my suitcase.

"Shut up, Tomi." My face grew redder.

"Come on, Boo. Please?" He snaked his arms around me jokingly. I've never been into Tom but, something about the way when he calls me SkyBoo or even just Boo, makes me blush.

"Perv. Keep packing." I shrugged him off laughing.

When Tom and I finished packing it was to late for us to head out. Tom called Gustav and told him we'd be on our way when we woke up. Tom sat on my bed watching me dig for pj's, smiling. I found some purple and black basketball shorts and ran to the bathroom. I pulled the shorts over my rump and took my t-shirt off, struggling to pull it over my dreads, leaving me in a white tank top. Walking out of my bathroom Tom still sat, smiling at me, but in his boxers.

"Have I ever told you that you look better in dreads than I ever did?" He yawned getting under the covers.

"No, and who said your sleeping in my bed?" I laughed crawling in beside him, snuggling into his chest.

"You look great with dreads Sky," He looked down at me, "Goodnight." He kissed my head.

"Night Tomi."

I closed my eyes but, sleep wouldn't come to me. All I could think about was how exciting it is that I was leaving this crummy apartment and leaving the past year with Aaron all behind. I wanted to mend things with Bill but, who knows how that'll go. My thoughts kept swimming and finally, at last, sleep came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re- Doing this whole story is going to be a task! Also, expect short chapters. My fingers can only take so much!
Comments and Love please!