Status: Active!

I'm By Your Side, Just for a Little While.

Chapter 2

"Your coming to live with us today! Let's get a move on! Its a five hour drive! Move it, skank!" Tom screamed jumping up and down beside me.

"It's so early!." I yelled putting a pillow over my head and kicking my legs as Tom grabbed each one trying to literally drag me out of the bed. Once he succedded and my ass was on the ground he flung some clothes at me and marched out with my bags taking them to the car. I sat up and looked at the clothes he thrown at me. A pair of jeans, tokio hotel hoodie, and my grey converse.

Tom walked back in as I walked out of my room with my purse. He looked up and smiled.
"Nice hoodie," He smirked, "Ready?" I nodded following him out of my apartment. Tom opened the door for me and I hopped in. As we got on the road it was silent, which is unusual for me and Tom. Tom had grabbed my hand as soon as we got away from my home. I don't understand why hes all over me, all of a sudden.
"You'll have your own room." Tom looked over at me breaking the silence, "Bill helped us design it. I know you two don't get along but, he really tried and your room looks amazing, if I do say so myself." He paused to look at me. I rolled my eyes."Can you at least be civil with him? It'd mean the world to me if my twin and my Boo could get along again?" I was going to try to get along with him anyways. I don't need this talk.

"I'm not your Boo, Tomi. We're bestest friends and I decided last night I was going to try to see why he started hating me." To give you the story; Before I was ever as close as I am now to Tom I was inseperable from Bill. It was always 'Wheres Bill and Sky' or 'Have you seen Bill and Sky?', as kids and neighbors. When I was 13 and Bill was 15, Bill gave me my first kiss. After that we were closer than ever. We never kissed again so, looking back on it now, I guess he must've kissed me as a friendly thing. Around when Tokio Hotel began to promote 'Scream' in America I met Aaron. I was 16 and was starstruck by his long brown hair and striking ice blue eyes. I was naive and let myself get immersed in Aaron, detaching myself from Bill, because I was so pissed they were going on tour without me. It was selfish of me. Bill started to avoid me and would never look me in the eyes. When I attempted to hang out with them the week before they were leaving he blew me off, leaving me to hang out with Tom and Aaron. Thats when Tom and I got tighter than tight.

"Thinking again, Sky?" I laughed and nodded.

"I can't wait to fix things with Bill." Tom grinned and squeezed my hand. I ended up falling asleep the whole trip, pissing Tom off.

When we arrived to the boys condo-ish house I jumped out and stretched. When I opened my eyes Gustav was right in front of me.

"Piggy!" I jumped up, the sleepy feeling automatically gone and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much for making me come live with you guys." He nodded letting go with a big smile on his face.

We unloaded my many, many, bags and set them in the living room. From the outside this place looked tiny. But, inside, it was huge. Two stories, four bedroom, five bath, modern. It was neat.

"Ready to see your room?" Tom asked putting his arm around my waist and leading me behind The G's upstairs.

"I could've just shared a room or slept on the couch. You didnt have to design me a room." I offered trying to resist going with them.

"To fucking bad, Sis." Gutav grumbled, glaring at me.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down Piggy." He smiled and I continued following them.

We came to a stop infront of a plain white door. They opened it and flicked on a light. I gasped. The walls were a in-the-middle shade of grey, adorned with a mural of simple branch with orange flowers on it. I stepped in a little more. There was a queen bed with orange and black sheets in front of the mural of the flowers. There were two small dressers, both black, one had a small flat screen tv and the other had a picture of all of us when we were young. I studied the picture, I was beside Bill, clinging onto him for dear life and everyone else was sorta standing there. Tom said Bill designed my room. I'd never been in a more perfectly designed room for me.

"You like it, Sky?" Bill asked. I didn't ntice him walk in. My eyes watered up and I walked over to him embracing him in a tight hug. He awkwardly patted my back.

"I love it! Thank you so much Bill!" I squealed, jumping up and down.

"You got un-packing to do." Tom sighed after dropping my bags in front of me.

"When did you leave?" I looked around. It was just me, Bill, and Tom. "When did everyone leave?" I plopped down on my bed, it was so soft. Perfect for me.

"Uh. Didn't you hear the G's say they were going out to eat and they'd catch up later. Georg had to go see his girl." I shook my head. I didn't hear that at all. "Get to unpacking, Boo. I helped yesterday. Now, you're n your own." He smirked kissing my forhead and walking out.

"Thanks, jerk." I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"I'll help you if you want?" Bill picked up one of my bags, smiling.