Status: InActive

Capture My Heart

After the encounter with the Volturi, things hadn’t been right with Jacob Black.

When the invasion left without any evidence, the vampire witnesses went away again, and Bella skipped into her happily ever after, forgetting him altogether; he fell apart.

After everything he’d done to keep her and her baby safe, she treated him like a doormat. He thought he’d never be whole again from suffering that kind of abuse, and for a while, he wasn’t.

Then she came along.

Violet was complicated, full of secrets she didn’t intend to share and mysteries Jacob longed to unfold. Her past was shady, and her future was a complete mystery, even to her.

She didn’t want anything to do with Jacob at first; that much was obvious because of the walls she built up, but there was a hope in her eyes that Jacob saw through all the pain and betrayal.

It was enough to make Jacob stubborn, and soon she found herself loosening up until he knew her inside and out and all of her walls crumbled in his presence.

She was everything Jacob had been searching for in a soul mate, and although they had a rough start, she was the one to keep him sane when Bella nearly drove him over the edge.

She stole his heart, and unknown to him, he stole hers as well.

And now that Jacob knew everything, all he wanted to do was protect and love her for an eternity, but he couldn’t tell her that for fear that he’d lose her.

He had no idea that he’d lose her anyway.

Just when they get close to admitting their feeling for each other, Violet’s past catches up with her, and suddenly they are both in a fight for survival in a place worse than any nightmare imaginable.

Prisoners in a concentration camp for werewolves, with Violet unable to remember even her own name, much less Jacob, the two of them must try to get out, without the need of a body bag.

Can you find love in hell?
  1. Chapter 1
    He didn’t know Bella had the power to break me. He hadn’t thought that she would.
  2. Chapter 2
    I wasn’t used to talking to anyone, and it felt strange to do it now, to someone I didn’t even know.
  3. Chapter 3
    And her eyes went away, far away, so she wasn’t even there anymore.
  4. Chapter 4
    She studied me critically and muttered “What, no twenty questions?” bitterly. I didn’t let her get to me, but tried to play peacemaker.
  5. Chapter 5
    “Oh god,” I muttered, she seemed to see how her words were effecting me because suddenly she was right beside me, gripping my shoulders and looking at me like I’d lost my mind.
  6. Chapter 6
    Sam started his speech about whatever he was talking about and I stared at him while pretending to pay attention.
  7. Chapter 7
    I had never seen Violet as a wolf before, and was strangely excited.
  8. Chapter 8
    “You can’t keep doing this Jacob,” he nearly growled, and my eyes widened while I stared him down. “You can’t keep ruining your life just because Bella left, she was never the one for you and she’s not worth throwing everything away.” He continued.
  9. Chapter 9
    I wanted to be with her. My light.
  10. Chapter 10
    And I was still painfully in love with Bella Swan, despite the fact that she was gone, figuratively and not.
  11. Chapter 11
    This day was officially perfect and the only thing that really happened was that Violet had come to see me.
  12. Chapter 12
    It was a dangerous relationship, and I knew I was in way too deep for it to be healthy.
  13. Chapter 13
    “Violet?” I asked, ducking to her level so she was looking in my eyes, “What’s wrong?” I asked, my voice dropping lower. She shook her head but didn’t say anything.
  14. Chapter 14
    She sighed, continuing what she had been saying before, “You have your whole life ahead of you to forget about me, it’s gonna be okay Jake.”
  15. Chapter 15
    I wondered often if that abyss of agony was where my heart was.
  16. Chapter 16
    I shoved her to the back of my mind after that, keeping my ears open to anything and everything around me, just studying, observing, and waiting as I do best now days.
  17. Chapter 17
    These thoughts had me up and night, just wondering what would happen if I did go back one day and Jacob had moved on. I wouldn’t blame him. Jake deserved a break from all the pain anyways.
  18. Chapter 18
    No relief came, and I only grew more and more panicked as the hours dragged into the morning, tugging me with them.
  19. Chapter 19
    It felt like someone had just shoved me through a wood chipper and I’d come back out again. Or like someone was banging drums in my head, vibrating my skulls and sending waves of pain through.
  20. Chapter 20
    I could barely glare at him, so I glowered as the silence was pierced by the sound of a truck- I think that’s what we were in- starting and barreling along the forest til it hit open road.
  21. Chapter 21
    “Listen very carefully Were,” the center said droningly. My legs trembled slightly, but I knew attacking him would be a very bad idea.
  22. Chapter 22
    Basically, he instructed me not to do anything to attract attention to myself. Keep your head down, opinions to yourself, and listen to what you’re told no matter what.
  23. Chapter 23
    “Who are you?” Violet asked quietly, her voice timid and afraid. My heart dropped at her words.
  24. Chapter 24
    She grabbed his arm and dragged him over while I pretended I hadn’t just been glaring holes in her back for simply hugging a friend.
  25. Chapter 25
    “I mean, I can’t give up on you. I can’t let you go, ever.” I said, staring into her bottomless eyes that didn’t seem so hidden anymore.
  26. Chapter 26
    I guess manners didn’t apply in a place worse than hell.
  27. Chapter 27
    “I got moved up,” Poppy said quietly.
  28. Chapter 28
    She was one of those people who, when their sad, they make everyone else feel sad too. They make you want to cry with them.
  29. Chapter 29
    It was then that I decided my secrets weren’t worth keeping anymore. Poppy had proven herself to be the best friend I could ever have, and I was sure now that she could handle anything I was to tell her
  30. Chapter 30
    For once, while going back to the room, I had hope.
  31. Chapter 31
    “I saw them; two of them…Joana was there, and then my friend Jerome was there too... They were running together…I know it was them.”
  32. Chapter 32
    “This isnt food, this is toxic waste,” Beck whined, like little bitch before he tossed his plate into the fire our group was huddled around.
  33. Chapter 33
    And then I heard the screams. And then I heard the gunshots.
  34. Chapter 34
    Life would go on if De’Andre died, or if Jay did, even if Poppy died I would pull through. As long as Violet was safe they didn’t matter.
  35. Chapter 35
    I wasn’t very useful, seeing as I didn’t speak, much less read, Portuguese, but I was too on edge to sleep anyways, so at least I felt like I was doing something.
  36. Chapter 36
    “I cant spend whatever may be left of my life waiting around to die.”
  37. Chspter 37
    I didn’t even care to ask ‘how much farther’ or ‘how much longer’ anymore. It didn’t matter.
  38. Chapter 38
    “I’ll go, but I won’t like it,” I grumbled.
  39. Chapter 39
    "I'm sorry, I just...I really, really care about you Violet...and I just really want to kiss you right now," I said boldy, although in a whisper.
  40. Chapter 40
    I choked on my nerves for a second, never actually believing that I would’ve gotten an answer to this call I was making.