White Rabbit

Pulled into darkness (prologue)

The soft relaxing sounds of a piano sounded through out the two story house that sat on the corner of a sub-division. The house's lights were all off with the exception of the front left window that looked out at the street.

If someone were to look into the window, they'd see a nice looking living room with a beautiful white couch under the window and a couch to the right that was facing left towards the dark black piano where a young girl that was no more then sixteen sat playing a song. Her fingers moved skillfully across the keys on the piano.

The girl's eyes were closed as she played her beautiful music. She was lost in her own world where there was nothing but her and the piano. Completely enthralled in her music, she didn't notice the storm that had rolled in as she played. The young girl gasped and jumped as a clash of thunder erupted. The seat she was previously in had fallen back and hit the floor with a loud bang.

"Oh, shit." The young blonde girl said as she looked at what was her vacent seat. The piano seat had cracked open, which wasn't bad since it was suppose to open anyways. But what the girl found was something she didn't notice in it before.

A black leather book lay on the floor a little ways away from the open piano seat. Carefully the blonde girl stepped over the fallen seat and walked over to the black book and picked it up. She looked at it oddly as she examined the front and the back covers of the book.

Not seeing anything out of the ordinary she opened the book and frowned when she saw that it had nothing but blank pages in it, with a little bat symbol in the right corners of the page. The girl ran a hand gently over the symbol and let out a small yelp as she felt a sharp prick. It was similar to a bat bite because when she pulled her hand away, there were four pricks of blood on her hand.

She examined her finger, she didn't quite understand how she had just hurt herself. A confused frown graced the girls lips when she looked back at the book and saw a picture magically appear. She stared at the picture confused and saw that it looked like a girl who was falling down a black hole.

Being a little confused the girl flipped the page to see what was going to happen next, but the page was empty.

"That's strange." She said to herself as she went back to the page with the picture. She gently ran her hand over the picture and screamed as she heard a loud high pitched noise. She dropped the book as she collapsed onto her knees. She kept her eyes closed tightly as she covered her ears with her hands. Things were starting to get stranger and stranger and she was starting to get scared.

A few minutes later she felt herself falling. The girl opened her bright blue eyes and gasped as she saw nothing but darkness around her. She felt her legs move as she felt the falling feeling washing over her again. She looked all around herself in the darkness and when she looked behind herself she screamed as she felt herself being pulled down towards a white light.

Everything went black again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone, an thank you for reading the introductory to my new story. Please leave me a comment and don't forget to subscribe to my new story. :)

Ps. Give MusicMadness hugs for making the awesome banner. :D