Status: If we don't get some more love, we ain't posting! D:!

Untitled

-Chapter Six-

-While I was out..-

Tyler stared at the door for a while after I left.

Dillon glared at him. "Why would she leave for good? What did you do?" he spat.

"I didn't do anything!" Tyler shouted. "She... she told me something last night, and I don't want her to leave now because she'd be on her own.. All alone."

Dillon growled. "Bullshit!"

"Dillon!" David shouted.

Tyler got up and shook his head. "Manelle isn't like other girls.. She's.. not normal. She..." then he cut himself off, realizing what he was about to say. "Nevermind." He walked to the door and sat beside it, waiting for me to walk through the door.

"What were you going to say?!" Dillon shouted. "Say it, wimp! Say it!"

Tyler glared at him. "It's none of your business."

Dillon screamed, "Yes it is! She's living in my house, sleeping in my sister's room, and this whole family is involved!"

David pulled Dillon away from the room.

Tyler shook his head, tears rolling down his cheeks. Macie sat beside him and hugged him. "Tyler.. can you tell me? I won't tell sissy or daddy or Dillon."

Tyler looked down at his little sister. "Maybe.... Maybe later.."

She nodded and kissed his forehead then left the room.

Tyler waited for 8 hours.

Dillon came down there. "You're still waiting? She's not coming back, you know."

"How would you know?!" Tyler nearly screamed.

Dillon shook his head. "You're such an idiot. It's because she is-"

I got back to the house later then I probably should have. I walked slowly, thinking about what the hell I was going to do about this. I sighed, and took off my hat and untucked my wings, making little slits in the shirt I was wearing.

I heard Dillon say, "You're such an idiot. It's because she is-"

When I opened the door, Tyler was sitting next to it. I smiled slightly at Tyler, then at Dillon.

Dillon gawked at me, mouth wide open. "What the..."

Without looking at either of them, I muttered, "Tyler, go get the rest of the family." I tucked in my small wings and put my hat back on. "And Dillon, by the way, if you don't close your mouth right now, I might tape it shut."

Dillon snapped his mouth shut. "What are you?"

"You'll find out."

Skylar, Macie, David, and Tyler walked into the room.

"Hey, guys. Promise me something. Do not scream, shout, or anything of that matter, I will explain this to you in a moment." I said.

Everyone but Tyler had a frightened look on their face.

"As you know, my name is Manelle. I actually picked out that name. I've lived by myself for most likely all of my life." I began. "And just last night, I met a man named Jayden. He told me something important about me. But first, I must show you what I've known all my life."

Tyler blinked. That part about Jayden he didn't know. Dillon was still horrified.

I stood up, took off my hat, and untucked my wings. "This is what I look like underneath my disguise."

Everyone stared at me. David blinked several times. "What are you?" Dillon repeated.

"I'll tell you that in a moment.." I repeated, sighing. "First, I'll have to tell you, that I'm no harm to you. Tyler knows this because he saw me last night when I got back from the house."

Skylar glared at her little brother. "Nice, Tyler. Thanks for not telling us."

Tyler shook his head. "I promised her I wouldn't tell." He got up and sat on the couch. "I learned all of this last night.. It's still a lot to process, but I'm getting used to it a little."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, Jayden told me that I am what's called a demon drinker. I can harm you, though I'm not really supposed to. Human blood has a small effect on me. I still need human food to survive, but I also need demon blood. I also found out that I might be the daughter of a High Priestess."

"Oh my god..." Skylar whispered in shock. "What the hell..?"

I sighed. "I know it's a lot to process, but I want you to keep it quiet. Our existence is supposed to be a secret. I had to tell you all because I don't want Tyler to suffer. And also, I might have to leave soon..."

Tyler gazed up at me. "What?!"

"It's really hard to explain.. I want to see if the High Priestess is really my mother."

He shook his head. "No!" he shouted. "You can't leave!"

David glared at his son. "Tyler.. I think it's better if she does leave."

"She won't hurt us!" Tyler cried. "Please don't leave!"

I sighed. "Tyler.. I'm sorry. It's also something that I-"

Knock knock.

I knew it the instant I heard the sound. The sound of the even breathing. The sweet smell. Jayden.

Skylar took this as an opportunity to leave the room. Well, she's in for a surprise.. It's not going to end. She opened the door and looked up at him.

Macie stood behind her. "W-who are you?"

"I've come to see Manelle.. Is she here?" Jayden asked politely.

The girls, Dillon, and David left the room, horrified. They wouldn't get near him. Or me. But Tyler stayed.

I froze. No! Jayden, you weren't supposed to come! I thought to him.

Skylar backed away from him and he stepped in. And you weren't supposed to tell.

Tyler glared at him and grabbed my hand. "Who's that?"

Jayden grinned.

I frowned at Tyler. "Tyler.. Meet Jayden.. Jayden... This is Tyler."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Hai guys.

Really, this is all Kaylea's idea, I just wrote it, and she told me what to write (: So really, if you like this chapter, then it goes to her. If you don't, then fuck you(: