Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Thirty-Two

DRACO'S POV

Jordon and I walk up to the girl's door and I knocked softly on it. I was actually happy Cleo agreed to do this double "date", even though tonight was the night, Georgia, Jordon, and myself had to take her to the Dark Lord, but still it was going to be a good couple of hours....hopefully.

When Georgia opened the door she smiled and hugged Jordon and kissed his cheek. She let us both in and she looked specifically at me, and I nodded once and her smiled disappeared. I sighed softly before looking over at Cleo. My mouth literally dropped seeing her in that dress..again. Cleo's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she saw me.

"You look beautiful Cleo," I complimented her.

Cleo smiled and nodded "Thanks Draco, you don't look so bad yourself" she said.

I smiled and nodded my head in thanks. "So we all ready?" I asked them all

Jordon and Georgia nodded and Cleo looked around grabbing her small purse, placing her wand in it before nodding her head and walking over to me. We linked arms and we all descended down the stairs.

CLEO'S POV

We all got down to the Great Hall, and entered it. Everything was so magical (Yeah I know, we have magic powers but still). I looked at Draco who was smirking at me, which made me roll my eyes. Georgia and Jordon had gone somewhere (probably making out) and Draco and I sat down at the table. People were dancing and having a great time. I took Draco's hand and led him to the dance floor as a muggle song began to play.

As the music played my hips moved and Draco's hands were at my hips swaying with them. He pulled my body close to his and smirked. I laughed and turned around, with my back against his perfectly shaped torso (wait..I didn't mean that....shit). As we danced I looked over feeling someone staring at me, only to find Severus watching me dance. I held back a sigh and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to him. I turned back around and continued to dance with Draco. I moved my hips, and wrapped my arms around his neck, swaying to the rhythm of the beat. Draco wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer (if possible, jeesh we're close enough as it is). I could feel his breath against my lips, and it felt amazing. I closed my eyes and pulled away.

"Let's get something to drink" I told him before he could even speak.

Draco nodded and walked over to the table and grabbed us some punch. We went back to our table, seeing Jordon and Georgia sitting their talking. I sat down beside Georgia and Draco beside Jordon.

"Looked like you two had fun on the dance floor" Georgia smirked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah I did," I looked behind me to see Severus leaving the room. I looked back at my friends and smiled "I'll be right back, I have to go powder my nose" I said standing up and leaving before they could say anything against it.

I caught up with Severus and reached my hand for his, making him stop. He looked at me, then down at my body. "I'm sorry Severus, please forgive me" I spoke softly.

Severus looked around and pulled me into an empty classroom locking the door. "You have nothing to apologize for, Cleopatra," he told me cupping my face softly. "I knew you be coming here with your friends and I expected you to dance with them" he finished

"If I could dance with you I would," I told him honestly. I leaned up and brushed our lips together softly. Taking my hand I stroked his cheek softly.

Severus nodded, "I know" he said. He kissed me deeper and held me close. "you better go back, tonight is important you be at the dance" he told me.

I looked at him confused "Why? It's just a dance" I said.

Severus shook his head kissing me deeply, yet softly. "Please go, I'll see you later tonight, promise" he assured me.

I kept kissing him back, but slowly nodded. I pulled away and left him in the classroom and went back to the dance. I looked around seeing my friends still sitting at the table. I walked over to them smiling and sat down again in my seat.

"I refilled your drink for you sweetie," Georgia said handing me my cup filled with fruit punch.

I smiled taking the cup and drinking some. "Thank you," I said before taking another sip. "mmm, this is better than the last cup I had" I said.

"Hey Cleo, do you want to go on a walk to the Black Lake with us?" Draco asked me.

I smiled and nodded "Yeah, sure" I stood up and grabbed my purse. I wobbled a bit and Draco held me so I wouldn't fall. I looked at my friends and chuckled softly. "did you guys spike my drink?" I asked them.

Georgia chuckled and nodded "Yeah, we all wanted to get loose and thought you should too" she told me.

I nodded and grabbed my purse and we all headed out to the Black Lake. When we got there, I had finished my drink and was seriously wasted (so I thought, but it seemed like I was the only one). My vision started to blur as the gang looked at me worriedly.

"W-whats going on?" I asked tiredly.

"We're sorry Cleo" Georgia said before everything went black and I past out.