Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Forty

I woke up the next morning and stretched out. I opened my eyes to see Draco getting dressed. I closed my eyes and remembered I came here and we DID NOT have sex. I slowly sat up and yawned.

"Where are you going?" I asked
Draco turned around and smiled. "Breakfast, before classes start " he told me
I sighed and laid back down on his bed. "Can we switch beds?" I asked randomly and smiled towards him
Draco laughed softly and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I can't give you the bed, but do you want to have breakfast with me?" he asked
I smiled, then instantly frowned. "I can't...people will see me" I said sadly.
Draco looked at me "we'll eat up here then,"
I shook my head and sat up "No, the Death Eaters will become suspicious, so y'all go and eat..I'll stay in here till classes start then sneak back into my room" I told him.
Draco sighed softly but nodded. "You're right," he said and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tonight" he said then left.
I watched Draco leave and laid back down on his bed.

DRACO's POV

I walked down the stairs and made my way to the Great Hall. When arriving I saw all the teachers sitting at the Staff table. Cleo was right, if she did come down, those Death Eaters would take her to the Dark Lord in a heart beat. I saw Georgia and Jordon eating beside each other. I sat across from them and grabbed a couple things.

Georgia looked around then looked at me. "Was she with you?" she whispered
I nodded softly. "Yeah, she had a nightmare and noticed you were...well occupied so she came to my room" I told her.
Georgia blushed and just nodded. "Are we going to talk to Snape after breakfast?" Jordon asked.
I nodded "Yeah, you guys still in?"
They both nodded.

We finished eating and made our way to Snapes office. After hearing the permission to enter all of us walked in and locked the door.

Snape looked at us and raised an eyebrow. "And what do you three want?"
I looked at Georgia and Jordon before looking back at Snape. "We were wondering if we could at least have one class at night with..." I left out her name.
Snape thought abuot it for a moment. "One class each"
We sighed but nodded.

After giving him the classes we wanted he gave us a pass to go to our first hour.