Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Five

So the next morning I got up and took a hot shower at 6:30am. I woke Georgia up at 7 and she practically murdered me with a pillow. I backed off and then went downstairs to the common room and saw Malwhore and some redhead making out on the couch.
"wow Malwhore, get a room damn" I said walking past them.
Malwhore and his 'Ho' looked up at me as I left the room and went down to the Grand Hall.
I sat down and heard something crumple in my robe pocket. I reached in it and found Amber's note.
**Oh Damn it I forgot all about this shit shit** I thought and started reading it.

Cleo,
Sounds like a lot of fun! First day of school was okay would've been better with you there, but oh well. Is this Draco guy cute?If he is he's got some issues. Well love ya miss ya too girl.
Love Always,
Amber

I smiled then looked at the time and it was 7:30am. I started to write back.

Amber,
Well Malwhore (that's my nickname for him cause he's a Man-whore) he's well...

Just then my note was ripped out of my hands. I look up and see Malwhore reading my letter
"What the hell Malwhore?!" I yell standing up
"You're talking about me to this Amber chick?" He said in question form
"Yes, I am I told her that you didn't like my performance yesterday and she asked if you were hot and I was writing her that you're a Manwhore" I explained to him
Malfoy glared at him "Whatever..I know you think I'm Sexy" he smirked
I took my letter away from him and shook my head "You have a big Ego, and I cant stand guys with egos" I told him and walked towards Potions class with him behind me.

The day went pretty fast which was a relief because I wanted to get this Detention thing over with. I walked into the old lady's classroom and Malwhore was already there(Wow he's actually early ha ha loser).
"Welcome Ms.Daygon you can sit next to Malfoy." She told him
I sighed deeply but nodded. I sat next to Malwhore and waited for the instructions.
"Well Mr.Malfoy and Ms.Daygon you'll be grading papers using this answer key while I speak to Dumbledore." She told us.
We both nodded and started to work, as she left we both stopped and looked at each other.
I leaned far back in my chair then MalWhore moved his feet under it making me fall.
"Ow!" I yelled "What was that for?" I asked
He looked at me with an raised eyebrow "You honestly need me to tell you?" He asked
"Oh..right" I said getting up and sitting on the desk behind us.
Malwhore stood up in front of me and we stared at each other deep in the eyes.
Malfoy then leaned slowly close to me and placed his lips on mine softly. I was shocked but I kissed him back just as lightly. We started to kiss deeper and he spread my legs so he could get closer to me. Then I pulled away shaking my head.
"What's wrong Daygon?" He asked
"No, I cant do this..no no no this isn't good" I said pushing him away and getting back to work.
Malfoy just looked at me as I graded the papers. I heard him sigh deeply and sat next to me and started to grade papers as well.

Two hours has past and the old lady returned and she told us we could go back to our dormitory. I looked at the time and it was 10:45pm. I sighed as I got up and left. I was walking my way to the common room when Malwhore pulled me into an empty closet.
"Malwho--" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine.
I kissed him back just as deeply. Even though I didn't like him he was a good kisser. We made out for a few and then I pulled away and left him there going back to the Common room and up to my room. I kept quiet as Georgia was sleeping and changed into my pj's and went to sleep.