Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Fifty-One

After getting dressed and ready, I took a deep breath and gazed at myself in the full length mirror that hung on the back of the door. Wearing a long, elegant emerald dress that was cut on one side showing my leg slightly, then my black heels that made me feel tall. I put my hair up in a bun and placed a red rose bud in it as well. I had asked Narcissa if I could perform a song and she said I was more than welcome too. One more deep breath and I left my room and descended down the stairs to the party.
People were staring at me, and I looked down and moved against the wall bumping into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized quickly.
"Ha ha, it's okay," Jordon's voice spoke.
I looked up and smiled seeing him. "Jordon! What are you doing here? Is Georgia here too?" I loaded him with questions.
Jordon laughed and nodded. "Yes, she's here, she just went to say hi to Draco, and my parents are the Malfoy's closest friends," he stated.
"Oh that's right, I forgot," I said truly. "you look handsome as ever."
Jordon smiled and nodded, "Thank you and you're looking beautiful this evening," he returned the compliment.
"Cleo!!" I heard Georgia's voice squeal with excitement.
I turned around and hugged my best friend. "Georgia!! I missed you!!"
Georgia smiled and nodded. "I've missed you too!"
Jordon rolled his eyes. "Come on you two, it's only been one day!" he said.
"A day without Georgia is a day too long," I stated which made all of us laugh.
"Hey Jordon," I heard His voice speak over our laughs.
Jordon smiled. "Hey Draco, how are you?" he asked
"Couldn't be more perfect," he stated.
Well didn't that just break my heart. "I'm going to go get something to drink," I said.
"Anything new since last I saw you?" Draco had continued on as if I haven't spoken.

I left the group and went to the bar. I wanted Fire Whiskey but I knew they wouldn't serve it to me, so I just asked for Coca-Cola. When I received my drink I sighed deeply. My thoughts were being a burden now, more than ever. How are you going to win him if he's perfectly happy with Gina? How are you even going to make him listen to you when he doesn't even acknowledge you?

"Well, well, well look what the hippogriff barfed out," Gina's voice filled with venom as she spoke to me.
I turned around and saw her in this short pink mini dress that barely covered her thighs, and pink heels that made a hooker jealous. Her hair was straight and her new bangs barely covered her eyes.
"And look what the cotton candy lost," I spat back at her. I finished my drink and thanked the bartender and looked back at her. She had her mouth wide open as if she just got punched in the stomach.
"You evil little whore!" Gina whispered harshly. "I bet that story of that Johnny boy raping you was a lie! I bet you asked for everything he gave you! Hell you deserved everything he did to you!" she said.
I could feel the blood in my body drain as she spoke of Johnny. Replacing my blood was anger, hurt, and..something else I can't place. Next thing I knew I right hook punched the bitch right on her ass. "Don't you EVER and I mean EVER say I deserved what that slime ball did to me! You don't even know what you're talking about! So shut that slut mouth of yours and return that dress to the cotton candy man before he notices it was missing!" I snapped at her. I looked around and people looked at me like I was crazy.
"GINA!!" Draco came rushing over to her side. Then he glared at me. "What the hell is your problem?!" he snapped at me.
My eyes widen. "My problem?! My Problem?! She told me I deserved EVERYTHING Johnny did to me!" I said with anger. "That I deserved to get raped and beaten! That I begged him to rape me and beat me!"
Draco looked at me and for a split second I saw sympathy but it was gone the moment it appeared. "Doesn't give you the right to hurt her!" he said. His attention went to Gina's and he picked her up and carried her up the stairs.
I was left standing there with people whispering. Now it was out to the public. I didn't cry I just looked for Georgia and Jordon. Only to see Georgia rushing over to me, and Jordon following his cousin and best friend up the stairs. Georgia gave me a tight hug and sighed deeply. "Good job on the punch," she whispered which made me smile softly.

An hour and a half later, people got over the incident and people started to dance on the floor, including Bitch and Malwhore. I stood against the wall watching them. [A Little too not over you by David Archuleta..I'm rewording it so it fits the moment. ALSO while she's singing it's one of the moments when no one knows she's singing like in musicals where the people keep doing their thing and not knowing she's singing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_-vM5d0Hg

"Oohhhh oh, oh..

It never crossed my mind at all.
It's what I tell myself.
What we had has come and gone.
You're better off with someone else.
It's for the best, I know it is.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside,
And I turn around.
You're with her now.
I just can't figure it out." I begin to sing and watch the two of them dance across the floor.

"Tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you...." I look away and begin to walk along the room staying close to the wall.

"Memories, supposed to fade.
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go.
Didn't think it'd be this hard.
Should be strong, movin' on.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside.
And I turn around,
You're with her now.
I just can't figure it out." I feel the tears rolling down my face.

"Tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.

Maybe I regret everything I said,
No way to take it all back, yeah...
Now I'm on my own..
How I let you go, I'll never understand.
I'll never understand, yeah, oohh..
Oohhh, oohhh, oohhhh..
Oohhh, ooohhhh, oohhh." I stand beside Draco looking at his face as he stares at Gina. Happiness.

"Tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.

Tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
And I really don't know what to do.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you, oohhh.." As I finished I go back to my spot on the wall and wiped my eyes dry and continued watching the people dance the night away.

Narcissa found me at the bar drinking Coca-Cola and asked me if I was doing okay, and I told her yes I was fine. She then asked me if I was still going to perform for them and I told her if she still wanted me too after the incident then I would. She nodded and said yes of course then left me alone. After a moment of re-cooperating I got up and headed through the crowd and to the microphone.

"Um, excuse me..everyone..Hi, I'm Cleopatra, and I want to dedicate this song to Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, for letting me stay here this holiday" I said and began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyNOzCGZ1c

"Why? Why are you still here with me?
Didn’t you see what I’ve done?
In my shame I want to run,
And hide myself.
Yeah, but it’s here I see the truth,
I don’t deserve you.

But I need you to love me,
And I, I won’t keep my heart from you this time.
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have
I need you to love me

I, I have wasted so much time
Pushing you away from me.
I just never saw how you
Could cherish me.

Cause you’re a God who has all things,
And still you want me.

And I need you to love me,
And I, I won’t keep my heart from you this time.
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have
Yeah, ye-ea-eah

Your love makes me forget what I have been.
Your love makes me see who I really am.
Your love makes me forget what I have been, oh-oh.

And I need you to love me, yeah
I need you to love me, ye-ea-eah!
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have
Somehow deserve what I already have
I need you to love me, yeah
I need you to…
oh oh oh oh eo (x4)
Love me, love me, yah"

After the performance people were clapping and I saw Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy holding each other as she had tears of happiness in her eyes. I got off the stage and went up to my room. Closing the door I sat on the floor and cried to myself as well as hold myself.