Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Fifty-Six

The next few months were a blur. Georgia and I were busy planning this masquerade wedding, during the whole thing me and the other bridesmaids, which were her cousins that's all I was told, were wearing masks so we didn't know who was who. Georgia wanted this whole thing to be a big mystery. Only she and Jordan knew who was who. They both assured me Draco was going to be in the wedding, did I believe them? No, of course not. Draco is Jordan's best friend, how could he NOT be in the wedding? But no matter, the time has come for the wedding! All the planning and stressful months have all came down to this moment! I am so excited I cannot contain it!!

It's the day of the wedding, Georgia, me and her cousins are all getting her ready first, before we go off to get ready. We do her make-up then take out the dress, we're all getting teary eyed as we help her into the dress. As Georgia stood in front of the mirror we smile happily. ( http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00cChTOHVsnPkL/Wedding-Dress-B2-.jpg The Dress)

"You look beautiful Georgia," I tell her.
She smiles at me and turns to us. "I just want to say thank you for making this well making this idea of mine come alive!" she laughed and we all joined her. "okay, you three get ready!!" she said excitedly.

Forty minutes later we all look at ourselves in the mirror at the final product ( http://www.theweddingexpert.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/after-six-bridesmaid-dress-style-6276.bmp Bridesmaids dresses, http://www.crystalbridals.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Evening-Bridesmaid-Dresses-1.jpg Cleo's Dress). We looked Hot. I look over at Georgia through the holes of my dark orange mask and smiled. "Last moments of being Miss. Georgia McBane," I stated.
Georgia nodded smiling happily. "I can't wait to become Mrs. Lockhart," she stated.
"Well then let's not prolong you anymore," I said and we all left down the ailse we go.

DRACO's POV REWIND

I couldn't believe my best friend was getting married. And to think they first started dating in secret. I chuckle at the memory. The girls did an amazing job getting everything together so quickly. I wonder if Cleo is in the wedding. Most likely, this whole Masquerade idea was pretty cool, and unique. She probably knew I was going to be best man, just like how I know she'll be maid of honor, or at least a bridesmaid.

After getting Jordon over his cold feet, we made out way down the ailse with the priest. Then the music began to play and the bridesmaids began to descend the ailse. Even the guests were wearing masks. It was quite the wedding.

The wedding was amazing, of course Georgia looked beautiful in her gown, and the vows each of them wrote was heart moving. I was proud of them both. We made our way to the palace where the reception was being held, now the party was about to begin.

CLEO's POV REWIND

The wedding was incredible! The vows were heartmoving, tearful and it made me jealous of them. I wanted a love like theirs. To have someone say that I am there everything and are on their mind the moment they wake up to the moment where dreams ends and the new day begins. My mind thought about Draco, and I realize maybe he doesn't want to be with me. That's why it is so awkward between us. I shouldn't give up though, maybe there is hope after all.

As the wedding ended and the happy newly weds kissed for the first time, I had tears in my eyes. I turned around removing my mask to wipe my eyes before putting it back on and getting ready for the wedding photos.

After the photos were takin we made our way to the reception palace. Now the real party begins!
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I know I know, it's been awhile! I'm sorry I didn't think College would take up so much time. I'm also sorry this chapter is so short. I'm at my ma's work and it's 3:45am and I'm tired and want to go to bed.

Enjoy, all the partying and that is in next two chapters which will be up shortly hopefully!!

Hope y'al enjoyed your holidays! I know I did : )