Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Eight

[Still Draco's POV]

Jordon and I were walking down towards Hogsmead to get our outfits for the Masquerade Welcome Back Ball tomorrow. I told Jordon about my Idea and he said he would help which is perfect! In front of us we saw McBane and Daygon walking into the Dress store, with a lot of others girls behind them. Jordon and I walked into the Tux store and looked around. There were only a few men in here (Well no surprise there what guy likes to go shopping), just then this kid (might be a first year) comes running in here all excited.
"Oh My God! I cannot wait for this ball!" He said to his friend who nodded with him.
"Hey Dorks! Shut The Hell up before I beat your mouths to the ground!" Jordon spat as I smirked.
Both kids shut their mouths and looked for a tux quickly.

After finding our Tuxes and Masks Jordon and I went into the common room and put our stuff away. We met back in the common room where Cleopatra and McBane were talking.

"Can you believe Dumbledore asked me to preform at the Ball!" Cleo said
McBane nodded "Of course I can you have an amazing voice." she said.

So Daygon was preforming at the ball. Well Jordon and I walked out of the common room and made our way to Dumbledorks office. Jordon knew the password cause he went here yesterday. We kncocked on his door.

"Come in" we heard his voice
Jordon and I walked in and sat down in front of Dumbledorks office.
"Hello Mr. Malfoy, and Mr. Lockhart, what can I do for you?" He asked
"Umm, we were wondering if we could preform at the ball tomorrow?" I asked
"At least One or two songs" Jordon added and I nodded
Dumbledore looked at us and nodded "Sounds splendid, I will notify Ms. Daygon--"
"Umm actually Prof. could we keep it a surprise?" I cut him off
Dumbledore smiled and nodded "Very well Mr.Malfoy, I'll just tell her after the first performance that she'll be able to perform next" he said
I smirked along with Jordon "Thank you prof." I said then we got up and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter will be First half Draco's POV then Second Half Cleopatra's POV