‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Chocolate Kisses

Walking into the house, music was playing somewhat loudly through the large speakers. I could hear the guys downstairs laughing. I spotted Kaylie and Val on the sofa in the lounge room, looking through a large photo album. Brian wrapped his arm around me once again. Kaylie looked up from the book, a smile appearing on her face as she caught me and Brian watching her and Val.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wook! It you!" She said, happily, pointing to a picture. Val smiled, eying Brian's arm around me.
"Is it now?" I asked, ignoring Val's grin.
"Uh huh. See?" Kaylie nodded. Brian and I walked over to see the picture she was pointing at.

Brian and I sat beside them and looked at the picture. It was a picture of me and Brian on tour, after the very first show they did with me as the band's new roadie. Brian was holding me in his arms while I kissed his cheek as he smiled. Not his famous smirk, an actual smile. You could see Matt in the background talking to a few fans.

This was my favorite picture of us. And was glad Val had taken that picture. I was surprised Matt had kept it. After all, he did hate it when Brian and I were together. Still does, I think. I glanced up at Brian and smiled when he turned his gaze away from the picture onto me.

"Mommy, you wook so pwetty an happy wif Daddy." Kaylie complimented. I kissed the top of her head.
"That's because I am happy with Daddy." I told her with a smile.
"The why yous not mawied?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to look up at us.
"Cause Daddy's married to another woman." I told her honestly. I didn't like lying to her. Unless it's the holidays, like telling her about Santa Claus and all that fun stuff.
"Why?" She asked. "Don't you wove Mommy, Daddy?" Her brown eyes locking with Brian's.
"Of course I do. I love your Mommy very, very much." Brian said, kissing my head.
"Then why you mawy anoder giwl?" She countered. Brian's mouth opened, then quickly shut.
"Uhm, Kaylie? Honey, do you want some of Auntie Val's ice cream?" Val said quickly, distracting Kaylie. Kaylie smiled up at Val.
"Yeah!" She jumped up. "Come on, Auntie Val! Come on!" She tugged at Val's hand, impatiently.

As Kaylie dragged Val out of the room, Val peered over her shoulder at me and Brian. I mouthed a 'Thank you' towards her and she nodded, smiling. I rested my head against Brian's shoulder.

"Well, that was..interesting." Brian chuckled.
"Can say that again." I agreed.
"Wanna head downstairs with the guys?"
"Sure, why not?"

Brian jumped up and held out his hand for me to take, I grabbed his hand as he helped me up and onto my feet. Brian kept my hand in his as he led us down the stairs into the living room, the guys all spread out. Zacky laying on the floor beside Bella, Matt in his armchair, Johnny and Mike were seated on the sofa. Brian let go of my hand and sat himself on the loveseat, patting the empty space beside him.

I sat beside him and he draped his arm behind my head, his leg brushing with mine as he sipped at his beer. I had a serious de ja vu moment. This felt like how it was 3 years ago, when we had to sneak our relationship around everyone. My goal was to change all of that. Let Brian meet his daughter and have no more secrets. Also, to not get mixed with Brian if he was with someone. We can all see that goal wasn't happening. At least I got 1 out of 3. Guess I should be happy with that much, but I wasn't.

"Hello, earth to Ellie Bellie." Zacky said, waving his hands from the floor. I lightly shook my head.
"Sorry. What?"
"Geez, Ell. Can you stay with us today? You've been zoning out since you've got here." Matt chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Shut up. It's been a big day, you know." I muttered. Matt rolled his eyes with a smile, sipping at his beer. "What did you want, Zackers?"
"Oh, yeah. I was wondering if you were tagging along for the video shooting tomorrow?"
"Video shooting? For what?"
"For our song, Nightmare." Johnny informed me.
"Really needed to ask me that? Hell yeah, I'm in!" I grinned. "Is Kaylie allowed to be there?"
"Of course." Brian said. "Didn't Wayne say his daughter was going to be there?" Brian asked to anybody.
"Yeah. Maybe Kaylie could be in the video!" Matt grinned. "Wayne said he would need two little girls for some parts of the video. Kaylie would be perfect!"
"Thing is, will she be scared? I mean, Nightmare is clearly going to be a bit freaky. Especially if it's based off of Jimmy's favorite movie, Jacob's Ladder. Will she be able to handle all the blood?" Zacky asked.
"My daughter is a tough little girl. She can handle the blood." Brian smiled proudly.
"As long as there are no clowns or dark rooms, she's good to go." I told them.
"Or Mike." Matt laughed. Mike rolled his eyes.
"Then it's settled! Kaylie's in the video!" Johnny grinned.
"My baby's going to be in her first music video." I giggled.
"OUR baby's going to be in her first music video." Brian emphasized with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.
"Mommy! Mommy!" Kaylie giggled, running towards me. I grinned, hugging her as she ran into my arms.
"What is it, sweetie?"
"I gots ice cweam!" She smiled, showing me her chocolate ice cream.
"You're so lucky. I wish I had some." I pouted. "Auntie Val must really love you."
"Yup!" Kaylie grinned over at Val, who was sitting on Matt's lap, then licked at her ice cream again.
"Chocolate? Mmm, Daddy's favorite!" Brian grinned, leaning over to lick Kaylie's ice cream.
"No, Daddy!" She gave him her angry face and hit him on the nose with her ice cream. Everyone busted into laughter.
"Oh my God, that's classic!" Zacky laughed, rolling around.
"It's a good look for you, Syn." Matt laughed.
"Ha, Ha, Ha. Very funny." Brian said, sarcastically. Wiping the ice cream off his face. "Shits cold as hell." He muttered. I lightly tapped his leg with my foot. "Oops, sorry." I rolled my eyes, looking back at Kaylie.
"Kaylie, tell Daddy you're sorry." I said between giggles. Brian missed a whole lot of his face.
"Sowy, Daddy." She frowned. Brian smirked.
"It's all right, princess." Brian kissed her nose, leaving some chocolate ice cream on it. She giggled wiping it off her nose.
"Mommy? I don't want this anymore." She held out her ice cream. "Can I give it to Bewa?"
"I don't know, Kay. You have to ask Uncle Matt." I told her. Kaylie looked over at Matt, giving him the puppy dog eyes as she pouted.
"Of course you can, sweetie." Matt smiled, nodding. Kaylie giggled as she went over to Bella, who wagged her tail and licked Kaylie's face as she gave her the ice cream.
"Matt!" I laughed.
"What?! You try saying no to that cute little face!" He laughed loudly.
"I do!" I giggled.
"Well you're her mother, you have too! But I'm here awesome Uncle, I can do whatever I want." He stuck his tongue at me.
"When Bella gets sick after that, don't look at me to clean it up." I warned. Matt chuckled.
"Don't worry. That's Johnny's job." Johnny's head snapped up at the mention of his name.
"Wait. What?" We all laughed at him.