‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Daddy Monster

A buzzing sound in my ear rudely awoke me. I groaned as I reached for my phone and saw that it was an alarm going off. The beginning of tour. I felt something stir on my chest, their hair tickling me. I peeked down to see long, brown hair covering my chest. Ellie yawned and peeked up at me, a small smile upon her beautiful face. I smiled, pressing my lips to hers.

"Good morning." She laid her head down on my chest, looking at me.
"Morning. Ready for today?"
"What's today?" She stretched. "Ow." She rubbed her arms.
I smirked. "Too rough last night?" She rolled her eyes.
"Nope." She smiled as she straddled my waist, her lips at my ear. "I can handle whatever you have to give." She whispered, nibbling on my ear. I groaned, rolling her over so I now towered over her.
"I can give you the world, baby." I crashed my lips to hers. Her phone went off. We both groaned as it interrupted us.
"Better be something important.." She muttered as she leaned over the bed, reaching for her jeans on the floor.

I ran my fingers up and down her spine as she answered her phone. It sounded like Val on the other line. My mind went into another world as she chatted with Val. Those two simply couldn't go a day without talking to each other. They are the best of friends. When Ellie disappeared 3 years ago, Val was beyond pissed. And it terrified me. I have never seen Val so pissed at anyone. Not even when Shads dyed her hair when she was sleeping.

Don't ask how he did that, cause I don't even know. I may have been drunk off my ass when he did it. But Ellie being gone because of me awoke the beast in Val. A beast no one knew existed in her. We all made a mental note to not ever scare away Ellie, if she ever came back.

Ellie kissing at my neck snapped me out of my thoughts. I smirked as I pulled her face up to mine, placing my lips to her warm ones. I welcomed the familiar electric shock feeling coursing through my body whenever we touched. I missed the feeling so much. Only Ellie could do this to me.

Ellie disappeared from my arms and I watched her give me a dimpled smile as she crawled out of my bed, throwing on her panties and sliding into her jeans. I wrapped my arms around her from behind when she sat down on the edge of the bed, kissing her neck to her bare shoulder. Smiling when she shuddered from pleasure.

"Take those off." I mumbled into her skin.
"Baby, I can't."
"Then let me do it." I smirked.

Ellie giggled, getting off the bed. I pouted as I watched her search for something.

"As much as I want you to, we can't." She placed a kiss on my lips. I pulled her close so she would straddle my waist.
"Why not?"
"One, Kaylie's up and asking for us. We have Mommy and Daddy duties to attend to. So no more play until she's asleep. Two, we have tour today. The bus should be arriving at Matt's soon." She kissed me before getting off my lap, and going back to her searching. I sighed loudly.
"You sure we can play later?" I smirked, getting off the bed and sliding into my jeans.

Ellie giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.

"Yes, we can play all night if you want." I bent to press my lips to hers, but her finger stopped me. "If, you find my bra that I can't find."
I laughed. "Don't wear one today. Just put your shirt on and let's go."
"I'd love to do that, but I don't want her to find it."
"Who cares? We're getting divorced." I shrugged.
"I still care. She could use my bra as evidence. Saying you were cheating on her throughout the whole marriage." She had a good point. Something caught my eye above our heads. I smirked.
"Found your bra."
"Where?" She asked. I pointed to the ceiling fan as it slowly spun above our heads, spinning Ellie's black lace bra along. "Hm. Wonder how it got up there?" She laughed.

I grabbed her bra off the ceiling fan and we quickly got dressed. I gave Ellie one of my shirts since her shirt was kind of ripped off of her last night. I drove towards Shads's place, Ellie and I singing along to either Pinkly Smooth or Oingo Boingo. As we pulled out front, everyone's bags were out on the porch just waiting to be thrown onto the bus. Zacky had Kaylie on his shoulders as he ran about the front lawn. I chuckled as we got out of the car. Ellie grabbed Pinkly's leash as I went to the trunk to grab my bags.

"Mommy! Daddy! Pinkwy!" Kaylie cried out excitedly.
"Hey, princess." I grinned, setting my bags down. Kaylie ran to me, but stopped a few inches. A small smile creeping onto her face.
"Uncle Zacky! Run! Daddy a monster!" Kaylie ran off. I chuckled, chasing after her.
"I'm going to get you, little girl." I deepend my voice, roaring as I chased after her. Kaylie's scream of laughter filled my ears as she pushed her little legs to go faster. "Got you!" I wrapped my arms around her.
"Uncle Zacky! Hewlp!" She giggled. Zacky laughed.
"And get eaten by Daddy monster? Oh, no!" He chuckled.
"Mommy!" Kaylie laughed, reaching for Ellie.
"Mommy can't save you now, little girl." I tickled Kaylie. She laughed harder.
"Want to bet, Daddy Monster?" Ellie giggled, tickling my side. Kaylie wiggled her way out of my arms and into Ellie's. Kaylie stuck her tongue at me. "I know Daddy Monster's weaknesses." Ellie grinned. I smirked.
"Bus is here!" Johnny announced. Our bus stopped in front of the house.
"Where's Portnoy?" I asked, walking towards the bus with Ellie under my arm.
"Dunno. He said he should be here soon." Shads said, throwing his bag into the trunk.
"Sorry to be tardy to the party." Mike climbed out of his car. "What did I miss?"
"Almost the bus." Zacky chuckled. I grabbed Ellie's and Kaylie's bags, throwing them into the trunk along with my stuff.
"Alright, everyone here and put their stuff into the bus?" Shads asked, one foot on the bus steps. We nodded, each saying our own yeahs. "Then let's get this show on the road." He grinned, hopping onto the bus. Kaylie yelled in excitement, making everyone chuckle.