‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Viva Las Vegas!

I stumbled onto the front of the bus, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Sliding my feet over towards Ellie who held a steamy cup of coffee for me. I pressed my lips to hers as I took the cup out of her hand.

"Thanks, babe." I mumbled, sleepily.
"Looks like someone had a rough night." Val grinned. Ellie blushed.
"You can say that again." I smirked, resting my head against the bus's cool window.
Shads groaned, covering his ears. "Are we at the hotel yet?"
"That we are." Zacky said, pulling in front of the hotel.
"Finally!" Ellie breathed out.
"Where are we, Mommy?" Kaylie asked. Ellie shrugged, looking up at me.
"We're in Vegas." I smirked as Ellie's eyes grew.
"We're in Vegas?!" Ellie shrieked. I laughed, nodding.
"And we have a little surprise for you later on." Matt smirked, winking my way.
"Please tell me. You guys know I hate surprises." Ellie pouted, sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, placing a kiss on her cheek.
"You'll love it, babe. Trust me." She breathed out heavily.
"You'll pay for this, Haner." She growled.
"I paid for it last night." I laughed when everyone groaned.
"I dun get it." Kaylie asked.
"And you won't get it until you're 30." I told her.
"Hey, my boys!" Larry walked onto the bus. "And girls." He added, seeing Ellie, Val, and Kaylie.
"Hey, Larry!" Ellie smiled, walking up to him.
"Elena!" He grinned, hugging her. "How you been, girl? Missed you."
"C'mon Lar, you know I prefer Ellie." She smiled. "And I'm awesome now."
"Good to hear. Good to hear." Larry grinned. "What have you been up to lately?"
Ellie shrugged. "Came back to see my family. And introduce them to the new Avenged member."
"New Avenged member?" Larry quirked an eyebrow.
"Hell yeah." I smirked, picking Kaylie up into my arms. "Meet Kaylie."
"Hello, Kaylie." Larry smiled, Kaylie hid her face in my neck. "She's beautiful. Who is she?"
"She's mine and Ellie's child. Our daughter." I grinned.
Larry's mouth dropped. "You..you two have..a daughter?!"
"That we do." Ellie smiled, wrapping her arms around my waist.
"Does Michelle know about this?" Larry asked.
"Yeah, she knows. Though it doesn't deal with her. Not anymore, at least."
"What do you mean?"
"We're getting divorced." I smirked.
"Good for you, man." Larry clapped my shoulder. "She wasn't right for you anyway."
"Thanks, man." Ellie's arms around me tightened.
"All right, then. So the hotel is awaiting on you guys, here's your room keys." He handed us the keys. "And the limo will arrive at 6 to take you to the venue." We all said our thanks before he walked off the bus.
"So who's rooming with who?" Johnny asked.
"I get my family." I called out before anyone.
"I call Val." Shads said.
"I'll get Mike and Christ, then. Since we're the single guys out here." Zacky muttered.
"Strip clubs!" Mike grinned. Zacky and Johnny high fived.
"Pigs." Ellie rolled her eyes.
"Don't you talk, Ellie Bellie." Zacky smirked. Ellie frowned, biting her bottom lip.
"Ay, Vee?" I called. He looked at me. "Want a black eye again?" I growled.
"No."
"Then shut up." He dropped his eyes to the ground.
"Well then, let's grab our stuff and get settled in our rooms before someone ends up hurt." Shads muttered, walking off the bus.

I handed Kaylie over to Ellie who took Pinkly's leash in her hand as well and walked off the bus. Ellie went into the hotel to our room to get Pinkly and Kaylie all settled in while I grabbed our bags, Zacky was beside me as he grabbed his stuff as well.

"Dude, sorry about the whole stripper thing. I didn't mean it." He apologized.
"Don't say it to me. Tell that to Ellie." I muttered.
"I will when I see her. And about the 'you know what', when do you want to go check it out?"
I sighed. "After we settle in? I'll get Val or Shads to keep her entertained, then text you to meet me in the lobby."
"Mmkay." He nodded, dragging his luggage into the hotel.

I grabbed Ellie's and Kaylie's luggage and placed it on the trolley looking thing, then placed my stuff on there as well. Strapping my guitar over my shoulders, I pushed the trolley onto the elevator and hit the button that read 8th floor. I watched as the numbers slowly go from 1 to 2, 2 to 3 and so on. I looked down at my left hand, the wedding band that was once there was long gone. Thank God to that. Soon my life would be perfect, just have to get by this one problem that determines my whole future with my girls. And hopefully it will go down well, who knows what will happen?