‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Bad Food

Ellie, Kaylie and I danced along with the guys as they played Bat Country for the crowd. Since it was Christmas Eve, the guys were dressed in Santa suits that Ellie had picked up at the store earlier with Syn. While us girls were dressed as elves and we even dressed Pinkly in a reindeer outfit we found last minute. The crowd cheered as the guys finished off with So Far Away.

"How you fuckers doing out there tonight?!" Matt yelled into the microphone. Ellie covered Kaylie's ears quickly, shaking her head at Matt. I laughed. "We have some gifts for you guys tonight. Now, give our Avenged babes a warm welcome. We have my wife, Val." I walked out onto stage to stand beside Matt, waving towards the crowds. "And we have my little sister, Ellie-"
"Who is my girlfriend." Syn interrupted Matt. Matt chuckled.
"That's right, Syn's girlfriend. Again. And our new Avenged member. Syn and Ellie's daughter, Kaylie." Matt called.

Ellie walked onto the stage next, holding Kaylie close to her chest as Syn wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing her on the lips. The crowd aww'ed while very few boo'ed. Syn fan girls, can you blame them? Ellie blushed as she put Kaylie on her feet, who wrapped her little arms around her Daddy's leg. Ellie and I walked up to one of the microphones together.

"How you guys doing out there tonight?!" Ellie and I yelled into the microphone. The crowd screamed, while a few men howled. "All right!"
"Now, who wants christmas presents from Avenged Sevenfold?!" Ellie yelled into the microphone. The crowd jumped around, screaming crazily.
"All right, boys! You know what to do!" We yelled together.

Just then a loud bang noise popped and loads white confetti drifted onto the crowd as the guys shot off Avenged merchandise into the crowd. From Avenged hoodies to jewelry that hasn't even been released yet. I mean, really. What Avenged fan wouldn't love that? Free merch that hasn't been released yet? From the Avenged boys themselves? A dream come true. While watching the crowd grabbing as much of the Avenged merch we threw at them, Ellie's hand clasped itself over her mouth and she soon dashed off the stage. I glanced over at Syn who merely shrugged. I followed after Ellie quickly, finding her in the bathrooms.

I knocked on her door. "Ell Bell? You all right?"
She coughed. "Yeah. I'm fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah." She opened the door, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Just really bad food." She smiled weakly, washing her mouth out at the sink.
"Please don't tell me you ate the nachos." I grumbled.
Ellie laughed. "I did."
"Ellie!" I laughed, lightly hitting her shoulder. "I told you not too! God Ell, when will you learn?! Damn!"
Ellie laughed. "I never listen to you, Val. Don't you know that by now?"
"Well, that's what you get for not listening." I stuck my tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes.

After a bit we headed back towards the bus where the guys were all standing outside, Kaylie sleeping in Syn's arms. Ellie smiled as she took her spot beside Syn as Matt laced his hand with mine.

"Looks like someone's ready for Santa." Matt grinned, nodding towards Kaylie.
"That she is. She never stopped talking about him all night." Johnny nodded, taking a swig from his beer.
"She's 3, JC. She's going to be excited." Mike said.
"Here, I'll take her to bed since I'm laying down too. I don't feel too well." I heard Ellie murmur to Syn. Syn nodded and carefully gave her Kaylie, kissing Ellie before she walked onto the bus.
"She all right?" Syn asked me, worriedly, once the bus doors were shut.
I nod, giving him a reassuring smile. "She's fine. She ate the nachos."
"Didn't you tell her not to?!" Zacky freaked. I laughed.
"She doesn't listen to me!"
"Great. I sleep in the same bunk with her." Syn mumbled. "Going to be fuckin puking on my ass all night. Thanks, Val. Thanks a lot."
I grinned. "Anytime, Synnie." I winked. He smirked.
"Well, I'm off to take care of my sick girlfriend." He hopped onto the bus, peeking his head back out. "Need anything?" We shook our heads no. "Good! Wasn't getting you lazy fuckers anything anyway." He laughed, slamming the bus doors shut.
"Asshole." Matt laughed.