‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

In the Dog House..Again

I stared at Ellie in complete shock. I couldn't think. Couldn't speak. My mind and body had completely frozen stiff. I watched Ellie slowly shut her mouth as the tears in her eyes started to trickle down her face. She lightly shook her head as her eyes darkened. She pushed me away as she got onto her feet. Everyone was silent, watching us carefully.

"Really, Haner? Really?" Oh shit, she called my by my last name. I'm in for it. "Fuck you." She growled, stomping off the bus.

I stared after her. Everything in my head not fitting together. I wasn't even shocked that she cursed in front of our daughter, who was frozen still in her Uncle Zacky's arms. I finally moved. My eyes left the bus doors to the present in my hands. The gift that started this. That made Ellie beyond pissed with me. The shirt that read, Soon to be Daddy. I opened my mouth to say something, but then quickly shut it.

"Dude. What was that all about?" Zacky asked. I looked at him now.
"This." I held up the shirt to show them. Everyone gasped. Kaylie was confused, since she couldn't read yet.
"Man, you effed up HUGE. No wonder she was so angry." Mike said.
"Good luck rebounding from that." Johnny added.
"Someone's in the dog house, and it's not Pinkly." Zacky chuckled.
"I'd say congratulations, but you may not be alive for very long." Val muttered, eyes huge. Shads glared.
"I...I, uh..I don't.." I couldn't word anything.
"You don't what? Don't want it?" Shads growled, the big brother instincts kicking back in. Dammit.
"No, I do. I do want this child. It's just..." I looked back down at the shirt. "I don't want to talk to you guys about this." I got to my feet, heading towards the bus doors until I felt little arms wrap around my leg.
"Daddy, no go." Kaylie begged. I knelt down to her height.
"I'll be back, princess. I just have to go talk to Mommy real quick. We'll be back." I hope together...
"C..Can I come?" She asked.
I shook my head. "Not this time, Kay. This is Mommy and Daddy business." I took a deep breath. "Mommy is mad at Daddy right now."
Kaylie tilted her head slightly. "Why?"
I smirked. "Cause Daddy is a big dummy."
"Cheers to that." Zacky held up his glass. I rolled my eyes, giving him the finger behind Kaylie's back.
"Now, go back and hang out with everyone. I'll be right back." I kissed her and walked off the bus.

With my hands in my jacket's pockets, I searched for Ellie. I could feel she was near, very near. I walked along the other tour buses that held the other bands inside them, I could hear everyone laughing inside of them. I spotted a random person walking my way, I ran towards them.

"Excuse me!" I called, stopping them.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Have you seen her?" I showed him the picture of Ellie on my phone.
He looked at it, then nodded. "Yeah, she's at the park. A little ways ahead." He pointed in the direction. "Seems really upset over something." He frowned.
I frowned too. "Yeah. I know. Thanks."

I heard him mutter a welcome as I ran in the direction he pointed. I slowed down as I neared the park, catching my breath. Little ways my ass. I leaned against a bench as I glanced around, searching for her. It was cold out and she didn't have a hoodie or anything, which worried me for her and...the baby's health. I spotted her finally. She had her head in her hands, slumped over on the farthest bench. I frowned, shoving my hands deeper into my pockets as I walked towards her. Thinking of things I could say, how I'd explain myself.

I slid out of my jacket and wrapped it around her. "It's cold. Don't want you or the baby getting sick."
She pulled it closer around her body, shivering. "L-like you..you care."
I sighed heavily. "I do care, Ellie. I care a lot. Will you come back to the bus? It's freezing out."
She shook her head, sniffing. "No! I'm f-fine."
I rolled my eyes. Why did she have to be so stubborn? "You're not fine. Hon, you're freezing. Let's get you inside."
She glared up at me, eyes red and puffy. "G-get away fr-from me, Haner-er. I'll leave wh-when I'm good an..and ready."
"You're leaving now. I'm not going to stand here and watch you turn into an icicle."
"Then g-go."
"Not without you." I crossed my arms over my chest, glaring at her.
"Th...then you're go..going t-to be here a while, c-c-cause I'm not going any..anywhere." She glared, shivering more. "Unless y-you take me by for..force."
I shrugged. "Fine, then. Have it your way."

I threw her over my shoulder, ignoring her when she cursed and slapped at my back. She struggled to get free all the way to the bus. It would have been pretty amusing, if she wasn't so cold. She felt like ice to the touch. Everyone watched us as we entered the bus, Ellie still struggling over my shoulder. While I dodged her kicks, ignoring her slaps at my back. I smirked and nodded to them as we went straight to the bunk area, locking the door behind us.

I moved Ellie so that she was cradled in my arms and took her into the bathroom. Once inside, I sat her down on the toilet seat and started the bath for her. Making sure it was nice and hot for her. She was still and quiet, staring at her feet. I pulled her onto her feet and stripped her out of her clothes, gently placing her in the hot bath. If I thought her shivering was bad before, this was worse. Way worse. She gripped onto my forearms tightly, her teeth chattering violently against one another. I frowned.

"Relax, Ell. You'll be all right soon." I told her as I poured in more hot water, making sure the water warmed her quicker. "You'll be warm soon. Just relax now."

Soon the shivering disappeared and Ellie finally relaxed in the warm bath, her eyelids dropping. I watched her as she relaxed, her skin color returning. No longer red from freezing. Her lips returning to their pink color, no longer blue. My eyes left her face to her stomach, noticing how it was slightly bulging. I placed my hand on her stomach, feeling how hard it was under my hand. How far along was she?