‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Hormones and Clowns

"Come on, Big Momma." Val grinned, holding the bus doors open for me.
I glared at her, holding onto my baby bump that wasn't even that big. "I'm not big, Val!" I whined. "I'm only 4 months, this is how I'm supposed to carry." I sniffed, tears trickling down my face. "Great, now look what you did."
Val laughed. "Sorry! Forgot about the hormones." She smiled.

I glared at her as I walked onto the bus seeing Brian with his guitar on his lap, lightly strumming away as he took a swig from his beer. Mike and Matt were on the floor playing Xbox. Brian glanced up at me, setting the guitar down and rushing to my side. His one hand resting against my cheek while the other holding my baby belly, worry written all over his face.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked. "Is the baby okay?"
I nodded, wiping away the tears. "Yeah, yeah the baby's fine."
"Then what's wrong?"
"Val's a bitch." Everyone busted up laughing.
"I said I was sorry!" She laughed, grabbing a coke.
"So? Still a bitch." I stuck my tongue out at her.
"What the hell did you do?!" Brian asked Val, laughing.
"All I said was, come on Big Momma. Then she started getting all pregnant on me." Val grinned.
Matt groaned, laughing. "Ell's right, you are a bitch." Val hit him upside the head. "Ow."
"Who's a bitch?"
"I am." Matt muttered.
Val smirked. "Good boy."
"Mommy? What's wong?" Kaylie walked to the front of the bus.
"Kay, why are you covered in Mommy's make up?" I asked her. She shrugged, smiling.
"What's all the commotion out here?" Zacky yawned, joining us.

Everyone looked up to see Zacky as he rubbed his eyes. All of us fighting off the laughter that threatened to escape our lips. Now we know why Kaylie's covered in my make up. Zacky had red lipstick all over his mouth. Different colors of eyeshadow over and around his eyes. Strong pink blush on his cheeks. He looked like a damn clown.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Zacky asked, pointing to his face.
"Zackers, you have a little something" I pointed to my cheek. "right there."
He wiped his cheek. "Get it?"
We shook our heads. "No." We said together.
"Dammit." He muttered to himself, walking into the bathroom.
"3..2...1.." Brian smirked, counting down.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Zacky yelled. Everyone cracked up laughing as Zacky rejoined us.
"Uncle Zacky like?" Kaylie asked Zacky, hugging his leg as she smiled. He smiled.
"I love it, Kaylie." He grinned. Little girl had him wrapped around her little finger.
"Really brings out your eyes, Zack." I smiled, sitting on the sofa as I rubbed my bump.
"I was just thinking the same thing, girl." Zacky twirled his hair between his fingers.
I giggled. "Baby?"
"Yeah?" Brian came to my side.
I smiled, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Do you mind getting me some strawberries and a jar of peanut butter? Pwease?"
Brian made a disgusted face. "You serious?"
I frowned, rubbing my belly. "It's what our baby wants."
Brian bent his head, kissing my belly. "I'll get right on it." He kissed me next then made my snack.
Kaylie sat herself beside me, snuggling. "Mommy?"
"Yes, sweetie?"
"Can..can I feel da baby?" She pouted.
I smiled. "Of course you can. Here." I took her small hand, pressing it to my belly.
"I no feel baby." Kaylie frowned. "No baby?"
"The baby's in there, it's just sleeping right now." Brian explained, handing me my snack.
"Thank you." I smiled, digging into it.
"I don't know how you can eat that." He chuckled, sitting next to me.
I shrugged. "Baby likes it."
"Ellie...?" Matt came from out of the bunk area, snapping his phone shut. When did he go back there was beyond me.
I frowned as I noticed Matt's red, puffy eyes. "Matt, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" With help from Brian, I got off the sofa and sat beside Matt and wrapped my arms around him.
He hugged me back, sniffing. "It's Dad."