‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Everything's A Mess

I was thrown onto the huge bed as Brian turned to shut and lock the door. I pushed the hair out of my face so I could explode Brian's head with my mind for carrying me up here, stopping me from fighting the bitch downstairs that was still talking shit. She's all tough when I can't get my damn hands on her. Lucky bitch. Brian stared down at me from the door, arms crossed over his chest. I sighed deeply, fixing my hair the best I could with my fingers. Brian pushed off the door and sat beside me on the bed.

"How do you feel?" He asked. I stopped fixing my hair to glare at him. He chuckled. "Stupid question, I know."
"Got that right." I grumbled.
"Are you sure she's my daughter?" Brian asked after a few silent minutes. I looked at him now.
"Yes, I'm most definitely sure." I nodded. "Brian, I would never lie to you about this. Or anything for that matter." I said softly. Brian nodded, resting his head on his hands. "You were the only one I ever had sex with. Even when I was with, erm..."
"Travis." Brian said.
"Yeah, him. I never slept with him. Only you. I promise you." I said then started laughing after a few seconds. "Why do you remember my ex's name and I don't?" Brian laughed as well.
"Cause I really didn't like him. He would rub it in my face that he had you when you weren't around. I wanted to kill him for taking you away from me." I stayed silent, resting my head on his shoulder. Huh, I guess Travis is sort of like Michelle. Maybe they should have hooked up so Brian and I could have gotten back together. Well, we were kind of together. Secret lovers, that is. Each of us cheating on our other. "I'm a Dad." Brian whispered, shaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded.
"Yep. You're a Daddy now." Brian smirked, taking my hand in his large one. Giving it a light squeeze.
"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I had found out I was pregnant the night I left. The night I walked in on you and Michelle."

Shaking my head as I giggled, I crawled onto the tour bus. Walking on was kind of eerie. It was silent. Really silent. It was like walking into a cemetery at night instead of walking onto the Avenged bus. Maybe he's sick? I checked the bathroom to see if he passed out on the toilet or bathtub again. Nope. I checked the bunk area and saw his bunk curtain was the only one closed. Smiling, I reached out and pulled the navy blue curtain back. The sight made my heart drop into my stomach as tears welled up in my eyes. There he was in his bunk, but he wasn't alone. Underneath him with her arms and legs around him was Michelle. I felt as if my heart was literally ripped out of my chest. Michelle grinned as she saw me standing there, dumbstruck. Brian looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened.

"Shit." He mumbled, rolling off of Michelle.

I ran out of the bunk area, slamming the door behind me. I ran off the bus as fast as I could. I could hear Brian's feet following close behind me, making me push my legs to go faster. I could hear Brian calling my name from behind me, getting closer and closer. When I felt his hand on me, I turned quickly and punched him straight to the nose and kneed him in the balls. Brian dropped to his knees as he held himself, nose gushing blood as he cried out in pain. I glared at him with tears streaming down my face and started running again.

There was so much I wanted to say, most of them not good things. But for some reason, I couldn't voice them. I ran as far as I could away from the tour bus, not caring on where I was heading or if I got lost. I finally stopped when I could no longer breathe, falling onto my knees as I cried. I felt like I was falling to pieces as the world tumbled on top of me. It felt like this was the end.

I shook the flashback out of my head.

"I'm so sorry about that, Ellie. I really am." Brian frowned.
"I know. I'm sorry too." I grumbled, trying to rid the memory out of my head.
"Will you ever forgive me?" He asked. I could've been seeing things, but it looked like he had tears welling up in his brown eyes.
"I did when I heard what you said about Kaylie. When you were arguing with Matt downstairs." I smiled. "You don't know how happy you made me feel when you said that." Brian smiled back.
"It's the truth. Before you left, I was thinking if I ever got you pregnant that I would be in our child's life. No matter what." He said. "You don't know the hold you have on me, Ellie. I'm so happy you're back. I've missed you terribly. Like, really fucking bad." He whispered. I had a feeling this was going the wrong way. "Ellie, you're everything to me. I'm happy with the fact I have a daughter with you. I wouldn't want to have a child with anyone else but you." Brian paused as he looked into my eyes, taking a deep breath. "Ellie, I must say this. Though, I'm sure you can easily figure it out. I'm still madly in love with you. I always was and always will." He whispered, his lips just centimeters apart from mine. I could taste his breath on my tongue he was so close. My heart skipped a beat or two from his words, the butterflies going insane in my stomach.

Brian's lips came crashing down on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned us back on the bed, deepening the kiss. He bit down on my bottom lip and I granted him entrance, our tongues in each others mouthes. I snaked my fingers through his soft black hair and tugged at it, making him moan inside my mouth. I pushed myself up against him.

"Ellie." Brian said my name softly against my lips. I pulled his lips back to mine. The want of his lips against mine taking over.

I could feel his calloused hand travel up from my leg and under my shirt, bringing it up slightly. His hand glided across my stomach, raising goosebumps where ever he touched. His hand grasped my breast roughly as our kisses became impatient. I moved my lips away from his to breathe and his just went straight to my neck, a soft moan escaped my lips as he kissed across my collarbone.

Brian pressed himself harder against my body at the mere sound, his monster growing under his jeans. I bit my lip as I felt his hand now traveling down my stomach towards my jeans. I turned my head slightly and my eyes locked on a shiny object on Brian's hand by my head. His wedding ring. I pushed him and his hands away from me as I sat up, fixing my shirt and buttoning my jeans. Brian frowned as he reached for me again.

"I can't...we can't..." I shook my head, pushing his hands away again. "We can't be doing this, Bri." I said, getting off the bed.
"Why not?" He pouted, placing his hands on my waist as he sat facing me on the bed. He pulled me up against him, making me straddle his waist, as he claimed my mouth. I pulled away, but his lips just traveled down my neck.
"Bri, we can't. You're fucking married now! I can't be doing this with you. We can't be doing this." I said, trying to fight off the moan. "It goes against your vows." I bit my lip as he kissed across my collarbone. He remembered my weak spots, the bastard.
"So? Screw those vows." Brian grumbled against my skin. "I never wanted to marry the wench anyway."
"Then why did you?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck. Brian sighed as he looked up at me.
"So she would just shut the hell up already." We laughed. "Also, I thought you were never coming back. I wanted to move on from you, I tried to find anyway that I could. I thought being married would, but clearly it doesn't work. I'm still crazy for you." Brian looked up at me, his chocolate brown eyes hypnotizing me. A knock at the door made us both jump.
"Syn, man! Michelle wants you." Zacky banged at the door. Brian groaned.
"I'm comin!" He yelled at the door, then looked back at me. I refused to meet his eyes. Brian's finger under my chin made me look at him, he pressed his lips onto mine. "I love you, Ellie. So fucking much. Don't you ever doubt that." He said firmly.

I nodded, looking away from him. He sighed and got off the bed and was out the door. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands, I could hear him bounding down the stairs. He wanted me to not doubt that? Seriously? I mentally sighed, shaking my head lightly. This was a mess again. Everything wasn't going as I had planned.