Why Patrick Stump Really Dislikes Ashlee Simpson

Why Patrick Stump Really Dislikes Ashlee Simpson

Why Patrick Stump Really Dislikes Ashlee Simpson.

Patrick Stump really dislikes Ashlee; not hate because Patrick doesn't hate people. But he feels like he is burning whenever he dares to glance over at her. He feels like his blood is boiling when she speaks and feels sick when she comes near him. Patrick decides he should make a mental list of why he doesn't like her...it only seems fair.

Patrick thinks Ashlee is not even that pretty. Not really. Not compared to Pete. Her looks are just another reason why Pete could do better.

She has this stupid fucking laugh. It seems so false and her eyes don't light up like Pete's do. It annoys Patrick and it makes him want to gag her.

Ashlee is slim and doesn't seem to ever need to eat. Another reason for Patrick to dislike her as he is naturally a little chubby and can't not eat anything, it makes him feel low and depressed that Pete is obviously attracted to thin people and he will never be that.

She doesn't like real music. Patrick loves music, it is his life, it is the air he breathes. Patrick can play many instruments and has a voice of an angel. She once attempted some pop and failed. It makes him sad that even what he belives is his one talent does not seem to impress Pete and can't compare to The Ashlee Simpson Show...

Patrick thinks she shows far too much flesh for his liking. Ashlee wears these skimpy little tops and skirts that show off her slim figure that Pete seems to openly appreciate making Patrick feel uglier than ever. It also makes him feel stupid for falling for a guy that is going out with a girl like her.

Ashlee is always all over Pete when he is around. It makes him run to the bathroom and throw up. It also makes his eyes sting. He'll lock himself in the bathroom and cry. He'll try to block out the gushing and giggling from the next room. Patrick understands the feeling of slef-hatred and low self-esteem, although he doesn't remember having any because he met Pete years ago.

She doesn't understand or appreciate Pete's incredible lyrics. Patrick is always, always astounded when he sees Pete's lyrics. He'll gasp and tell Pete that they are "incredible...awsome" but that doesn't quite cut it because he really is amazed by them. Patrick asked Ashlee what she thought of Pete's lyrics once and she replied with "Oh yeah...they're great, I totally love singing along..." Patrick then asked what emotion she felt when she heard 'Sugar We're Going Down...' She responded with "Oh it's a really fun song, you know? It makes me feel happy, the chorus is nice." Patrick sulked for the rest of the day.

Just another girl. She takes Pete away from the band. Patrick justifies his bitterness with the fact that Andy and Joe don't really like her either. They tend to agree with Patrick on the above factors and moan when he dumps them for a night with her. She has hurt them all. And will eventually hurt Pete. And Patrick will be here to pick up the pieces.

She takes Pete away from him. She reminds Patrick every day that she is everything he is not; which is all the things that Pete apparently wants. It breaks him a little bit more each day. So when you see a photo of the Fall Out Boy guys; think. Look at Patrick's smile and decide; genuine?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Sorry for the anti-Ashlee rant. Please feel free to comment! X