Tales From Summer

Characters

Name: Summer Pierce
Age: 16
Race: Human
Family: Kathleen her little sister, Michael her brother and Daniel her father & Angela her mother.
crush: Xander Harris
personality/hobbies: loves to swim, read write and listen to music. mainly reads fantasy and demonology text. quiet until you get to know her then she is hyper and hilarious. very optimistic even though parents are divorced (more info in story).

Name: Michel Pierce
Age: 17
Race: Human
Family: Summer his step-sister, Kathleen his younger step-sister and Daniel his father & Angela his mother
crush: Buffy Summers
Personality/hobbies: loves to play sports (football and track mainly), plays guitar and is into photography, like his sister his is reserved but more so that he doesn't smile alot. Because his parents divorced just a few years after Kathleen and Summer were adopted, they didn't get to know their step-dad to well so the divorce hurts him a lot more, more than he lets on. (more info in story)

Name: Kathleen Pierce
Age: 11
Race: Alien (explained in story)
Family: Summer her sister, Michael her step-brother and Daniel & Angela her step-parents.
Crush: N/A
Job: N/A
Personality/Hobbies: Very Mature, loves to sing and dance. Also draws and paints.

Name: Daniel Pierce
Age: 32
Race: Human
Family: Summer his step-daughter, Kathleen his step-daughter, Michael his son and Angela his ex-wife
Crush: Jenny Calendar/Joyce Summers
Job: Ex-C.I.A Agent, now works as manager of computer programming company.
Personality: Funny and light-hearted and mildly easy to stress out. loves to bike, swim and spend time with the kids. used to play football.

Name: Willow Rosenberg
Age: 16
Race: human
crush: Xander Harris/Michael/Oz
Family: mother
personality/hobbies: loves to read and hang out with Xander and Buffy (soon to join that list summer) She is shy and nerdy with little confidence.

Name: Rupert Giles
Age: 46
race: Human
Family: N/A
Crush: N/A
Job: Librarian/Watcher
Personality/Hobbies: Loves to read, drink tea and study demons. Treats Buffy and the gang like family, troubled past of rebellion against being a watcher. Fairly reserved and polite until you push his buttons for too long.

Name: Cordelia Chase
Age: 16
Race: Human
Family: Mother and Father
Crush: Michael/ Xander
Job: Bakery (in mall) -works with Summer-
Personality/Hobbies: Starts off shallow and vain but begins to become heroic and caring. loves to shop and bake (find out more info. later in the story)

Name: Xander Harris
Age: 16
Race: Human
Family: Mom & Dad
Crush: Buffy/Summer/Cordelia/Willow
Job: Indian Palace-Food Court (mall)
Personality/Hobbies: Jokester likes to take sadness and other emotions and Chanel them through jokes. Doesn't like Angel. Likes to go to the bronze, get paid and spend said money on candy and comics. also enjoys watching TV.

Name: Oz
Age: 17
Race: Werewolf
Family: N/A but treats Summer like his sister and Michael like a brother
Crush: Willow
Job: plays in the band Dingoes at my baby
Personality/Hobbies: straight-faced, witty, sarcastic and likes to play guitar.

Name: Buffy Summers
Age: 16
Race: Human
Family: Joyce Summers
Crush: Michael/Angel
Job: Slayer
Personality/Hobbies: loves to shop and hang out with friends and occasionally poke fun at Giles. Loves her mom and dad and is fairly complex in personality. started out like Cordelia but when she became the slayer she became angry at the world and herself distancing herself from the rest of the world as to not be considered a freak.

Name: Angel
Age: ooollldd!!! (100+)
Race: Vampire
Family: N/A
Crush: Buffy/Summer
Job: Redeem himself and ease his conscious from being Angelus by helping Buffy and her friends when they need it.
Personality/Hobbies: enjoys helping Buffy out, training and meditating. Is a kind soul barring weight from his past as Angelus and is very serious trying to redeem himself of his past.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's a link to my photobucket story album it has pics of the characters and there are 3 pictures titled Angela they are possible mom's for the story please comment on who you think would be good to play her cuz she needs to seem sincere yet look like she could go crazy and still be beautiful u know? anyway here it is first few chapters will be up in 2 week, i have class so yeah be patient and enjoy!

photobucket: http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/Buffyluver99/