A lost love store

A Jolly Good ole' Day

A week before Christmas the Taylor family got up from bed in their two story house down the stairs they go, while 13 year old Rosella goes to get her 4 month old brother Quint out of his crib while Mommy and Daddy sleep. Down stairs by the fire place the Christmas tree lays, the family planned to put it up that afternoon. In the kitchen Tyler the man cooks breakfast for us ( I guess that's what 15 year olds call them selves...). Kadlyn and Shane are already eating. I put Quint in his highchair and I sit down and Tyler brings us our food. He offers to feed the baby for me. After we are all done Mom walks down and tells us we are going shopping for Christmas and we should all get dressed. So we get in the car and head to the store. When we arrive there's a strange looking man walking into the store Tyler pointed him out and Mom said it's fine. We walk into the store and mom asks me to go get her a buggy. I said okay Mom I'll meet you right back here. I run off to get the buggy and I see that strange man again, but this time he was looking at me funny. I just kinda of walked fast to get the buggy and out of the corner of my eye I could see that the man was following me, before I knew it he was right beside me I tried to run but I was already caught by the old strange man that Mom said not to worry about. He put something over my face I felt something cold against my neck. I could hardly see anything, but I heard everything. He pushed me and I fell then I heard a car door shut and an engine start. I new I was in the mans van. I rolled around and bumped into things. I began to wonder why God was letting this happen... I bet mom was wondering where I was and why I never came back. The man was driving very fast I was relieved when I heard police sirens but then I heard a gun shot and everything was quiet not even the sound of the van running. Then suddenly the door open the man grabbed me and threw me on the ground. I thought that was it, but I was wrong. All I could do was pray that I would be okay and someone would find me.