Oh NO! There's a New Kid!

Chapter 3

"There's a sexy hunk if there ever was," I heard Gabriel saying, looking behind me. I turned to see what he was talking about and saw possibly the second most gorgeous guy on campus (no one could beat Gabriel of course :] He's such a Diva)

"Check out those buns!" Izzy said resting her head on my shoulder. "Who cares about the buns, check out those shoes!" Kiki shot out resting her head on my other shoulder. I put my arms around my two lovely ladies and stared.

He definitely was new. I had never seen him there before, I mean I would never have missed that, his locker was directly across the hall from mine.

He was tall, wicked tall, taller than Gabriel tall, and had long blonde hair that just brushed his shoulders. He was built, but not disgustion muscular, from what I could see he had a nice back.He was indeed wearing checkered Vans (a number 1 in our book) plain balck dickies pants, baggy of course and a red Alien Workshop t-shirt. His skateboard leaned casually against the lokcker next to his.

"Where do you think he's from?" Izzy asked. I shook my head "I don't know...?" I said slowly.

"You ladies are pathetic," Gabriel said walking towards the guy. "What are you doing?!" Kiki whispered out frantically as he grew closer. We all watched in horror as Gabriel tapped his shoulder said a few words and then they both looked at us and smiled. The new guy gave a small wave and we scattered, facing the other direction. I busied myself in my locker while Izzy dug around in her purse and Kiki stared at both of us.

"This is Kiki, my shy girl," I heard Gabriel saying as he walked up to us, New Guy in tow. "This is Busy-Izzy, the wild firecracker, and Isabella, she's single," he finished ruffling my hair a bit as he said the last part. Gabriel was always trying to find guys for me, I was the one of the bunch who only dated gay guys and girls for some reason even though I wasn't lesbian or even Bi. I just didn't chase the boys like Izzy, Kiki, and Gabriel did. I turned a little too quickly to look at the new kid and dropped all the books I was holding, papers flying everywhere. I bent down to pick it all up and watched as the 3 pairs of feet that accomplanied me, had abandoned me. New Guy picked up a heap of my compositions and looked at them.

"You write music?" he asked, shuffling through them. It was something small I was working on for my music theory class. Okay so maybe it was 100 bars longer than the 8 bar song requirement, but I wanted to be a composer.

"It's just a small assignment I'm working on," I told him, shoving all my books back into my locker and closing it. "That's cool, I play the piano you know," he said pushing a stray blonde hair out of his face.

"Really?" I asked, now more intrigued than ever. "I do too. I also play the saxophone, flute, clarinet and am just picking up the trumpet." I finished, just realizing how much of a nerd I sounded like. I looked down at my feet as I felt my face turn red. "That's cool," he said. "A real musician," I looked up to see him smiling and instantly smiled back.

"Uh, I have American History first do you think you could show me around?"

"With Mrs. Banks?" I asked.

"Yeah...how'd you know?"

"I have that some class, come on I'll show you," I said leading the way to what would go from my most hated class to my favorite.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEEEEHOOOO!!

I love comments..so please?!