Oh NO! There's a New Kid!

Chapter 6 Part 2

You'll never guess where we found them. You got it, the sex section of Spencers.

"We got you a present!" Izzy said smirking holding out a black Spencers bag. Uh Oh! I took the bag and peeked inside.

"Oh my gooddddd!" I said shutting the bag and trying to hide it. I slapped Izzy and laughed. "When am I going to use these?!"

"Now"! G said.

I tried to stuff it in my hoody pocket but failed. Tommy grabbed it and peeked inside, he pulled his head back and smiled. "Booby tassles?" He asked. "Im intrigued," he said kissing my forehead. I loved all the little things he would do, like kiss my forehead, or lace his fingers in mine, or give me a little smirk and a wink when no one was looking, or the fact that he put up with my 3 antichrist friends. He was an angel.

"Oooooooh! Belts!" Kiki exclaimed skipping to the belts. That would occupy her for a bit.

"Hey G what about these?" I asked holding up a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs. "Ohh! I love pink!"

I handed them to him and went to look at belts with Kiki. Tommy and Izzy chatted with the guy behind the counter about piercings and such.

"Look at this one!!" she said holding out a purple and black checkered belt. "Ooooh so cute!!!!" I told her, picking up an Avenged Sevenfold belt buckle.

"Shit G!" Izzy exclaimed. He was in fact making out with a super hot guy. FUCK! Why are all the cute ones gay. Knowing my luck Tommy will have an infatuation with penis too!

"Coffee Time!" I called out. We made our way to Borders. Yay for amazing coffee.

"So what do you all want?" I asked. I was going to be placing the order. "Javanilla Shake!" Kiki said. "Mhmm me too" Izzy added. G you too?" I asked. "Mhmm."

"Okay I need 5 ----"

"ZOMBIES!!!" Izzy yelled. She was holding the Zombie Survival Guide.

The guy behind the counter shook his head chuckled a bit. "...Javanil--"

"Bells what is the best way to kill a zombie?" Izzy asked holding the book in front of my face. "SHANK IT!" Gabriel yelled. "Nahh you blow it to pieces," Kiki put in.

"Im trying to order!!" I yelled "And plus you have to chop their heads off," I added finishing my order. We had made all the borders coffee workers laugh as they created our pure sugary drug.

"So I hear the best weapon for a Zombie is a crowbar," Tommy said sipping his first ever Javanila Shake. "Yeah, you can break their skulls open and watch the zoombie ooze gush out," Izzy replied.

"Ooooh we can set them on FIRE!!" Kiki chimed in, straw stuck in her mouth. "Actually all though we love fire it's not that effective cause they take a long time to die and set everyhting else on fire, which wouldn't be bad if there's an explosion!"

"You're all freaks!" Gabriel said.

People all around us stared like we were crazy.

"Ooooh Ooooh! I have an idea! Let's go to Gander Mountain and look at ZOMBIE KILLING GUNS!" Kiki exclaimed.

"Good Idea," I said giving her some skin and we skipped off to Gander Mountain.

"So what's this one?" Izzy asked pointing to a big ass gun in a glass case. "An automatic sniper rifle," the man behind the counter answered us."Shit that could kill a lot of Zombies!" she replied, looking at it in awe. He laughed and walked away. I slid on some paintball gun gear and held up a small pistol. "PUT EM UP EVIL ZOMBIE MAN!!" I yelled pinting the gun at some hunting shirts.

"Looks like fun!" Kiki yelled as her, Izzy, and Tommy went to put on their gear. Gabriel sat back and watched with amusement.

"Mwahaha You'll never get me!!" I yelled in a Darth Vader voice.

I slid the mask over my face and hid beind a display of beef jerkey. "GlehhherrrrRAWRRRR," Kiki pretended to be a zombie holding me at gun point. I ran from her and slid over the cash register counter, knocking over some bullets.

Izzy snuck up from behind and stuck the gun in Tommy's back. "Your blown to SMITEREEEEENS BITCH!" she yelled.

"Whats going on here?" two security guards boomed. "OH NO! Police Zombies!!" I yelled pointing the gun at them. "Don't Eeeeeeat MEEEeeeeeee!!!"

"Alright come with us," one of them said, grabbing me by the arm. The others followed as I took off the gear.

"Mall times over..." Kiki whined as they pushed us out the door.

"What did we tell you ladies last time?" Officer Michaels said. "Sorry," I shrugged. "No you're not Isabella," he smiled. "Go torture McDonalds or something." "Okay!" I smiled skipping away with my lovers behind me.

A great day at the mall, AND...I had new booby tassles. :]
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment

It will make me squeeee with Joy :]

-x-