This is my Life (Jacob Black)

This is my Life Introduction

Name: Carly Cole
Nicknames: C.C., Carls
Age: 16
Personality: Fun. Shy at first but once you get to know her, she's very loud and outgoing. She is easily hurt emotionally. She loves her friends like her family. Not afraid to speak her mind. Cary doesn't like to dress up often and she loves sports.

Hobbies/talents: She loves to play piano and sing. She can draw really well.

Likes: Sunrise and sunsets. Nature, outdoors, beaches. She loves music and soccer.

Dislikes: Backstabbers. People who change for the worst. Secrets when she's not inculded.

Best friends: Jacob Black, Quil Atera and Embry Call.
Name: Sherise Cole (Carly's mom)
Nicknames: Mrs. Cole
Age: 35

Personality: She is very understanding and supportive of anything that her daughter or husband decide to do. She gives Carly a lot of freedom but she has some limits. She is easy to compromise with. She loves to see her husband and daughter happy.

Likes: Piano. Nature, water, animals.

Dislikes: People who hurt her family.

Hobbies/talents: She can sing extremely well and she is an amazing cook.

Job: Owner of a clothin store in Port Angeles.

Best friends: Sue Clearwater and Mrs. Call.
Name: Daimen Cole
Nicknames: Mr. Cole. D.C.
Age: 38

Personality: He is very outgoing and welcoming. He also gives Carly a lot of freedom but he have his limits. Gives good advice. Loves to tease Carly. He is very generous and helpful.

Likes: Music. Sports. Fishing.
Dislikes: Anybody who hurts his wife or daughter.
Hobbies/talents: Fishing.
Job: Owns a music shop in Port Angeles.
Best friends: Harry Clearwater and Billy Black.
Name: Jacob Black

Nicknames: Jake

Age: 16

Personality: Fun to hang out with. Very outgoing and he loves his friends. Very protective of Carly. Loves to throw himself into any project. He kind and caring.

Status: Has not phased as yet.

Likes: Outdoors, nature, cars.

Dislikes: Sam Uley.

Hobbies/talents: Ridng motorbikes. Fixing cars.

Best friends: Quil Atera, Embry Call and Carly Cole.

(It's the same thing for Quil and Embry.)

Background info: Carly has grown up in La Push all her life. She, Jake and Quil have known eachother sine they were in diapers. They met Embry in preschool. They are insperable. Carly knows about the legends but does not believe in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm xxtrinighulxxx from Quizilla. I'm not plagerising. Just posting my stories here.