A Mirai Trunks Love Story

The End

Several weeks have passed and you, Bulma and Trunks were doing some last minute adjustments to the Time Machine. Upgrading the Time Machine was no easy task, there was a lot of technical stuff involved that made your head spin, so you had a very special and important job of handing them the tools they needed.

“Hey Nori, hand me that spanner head will you?” Bulma says with a wrench in her mouth, as she slides from under the raised Time Machine.

“The what?” You ask as though she said something in gibberish. Bulma giggles then points to the little screwdriver next to you that looks like a tiny wrench.

“Oh, sure.” You reply. You walk up to her and hand her the screwdriver. As you do, you hear what sounds like laughter coming from the top where Trunks was. Feeling insulted you grab an oily rag, scrunch it up and throw it at him. Trunks pops his oily rag covered head up and remove the rag. You giggle at his expression.

“Hey what was that for?” He asks, his face smeared with oil.

“For making fun of me.” You see a playful smirk form across his face as he begins to work on the controls of the Time Machine again.

“Well looks like we’re done here.” Bulma says sliding out and stretching.

“I’m all done up here.” Trunks says hopping out from the pilot seat.

“Nori, looks like you’re all set to go home.” Bulma says cheerfully, “But before you do, I think you should take all the clothes I bought for you since we won’t be needing it when you’re gone. Consider it a goodbye gift.”

“Oh wow thank you Bulma, I really appreciate that.” You smile at her.

“No problem hun. Now let’s celebrate. I’ll make some lunch.”

“I guess I’ll go pack.”

“I’ll help you, Nori.” Trunks offers.

You both head to your room while Bulma makes her way into the kitchen.

You both walk into your room, you open the closet dumping all the clothes Bulma bought you onto the bed. Trunks grabs a suitcase from the hall closet and sets it open on top of the bed.

“Are you excited about going back Nori?” Trunks asks as he helps you fold clothes.

“Yea I guess. Not as excited as I should be though. I’m going to miss you so much Trunks.” You frown at the thought. You don’t want to go back to your normal boring life. You really want to stay here in the Dragonball Z world with Trunks and Bulma. Plus, now that you and Trunks had become closer, it’ll make it even harder to let go. You feel Trunks moves some of the hair out of your face and behind your ear. You close your eyes and lean into his touch. Trunks wraps his arms around your slender waist and brushes his lips across yours. Your arms make their way around his neck pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. His lips not leaving yours, Trunks picks you up and gently lays you down on the bed. You wrap your legs around his, as the passion between you two grows. Trunks’ tongue escapes into your mouth and the two of you fight for dominance. Trunks wins naturally and begins exploring every inch of your mouth. Trunks then begins to trail kisses down your neck, gently nibbling at your soft spots, which cause you to suck in your breath sharply. His teasing is driving you over the edge. You can’t possibly stay still for much longer. Your legs begin caressing Trunks’ soft muscular legs and you can feel him getting excited. Your breath becoming more and more rapid each time Trunks’ lips meet your body. Trunks decides to tease you even more as his hips slowly grind against yours making your toes curl. You clench his shirt tighter.

“Oh g-god T-Trunks…” You manage to say in a breathy tone. You’re finding it hard to speak but the sound of your voice was enough to make Trunks moan in pleasure. His hands found their way up your top, his soft touch across your naked back gives you goose bumps. With Trunks grinding against you, and his mouth ravishing your neck you thought you were going to explode. You were on fire at this point. You never want this steamy moment to end.

However, this moment of pure ecstasy was cut short at the sound of Bulma’s voice calling for you two to come down for lunch.

“Argh!” Trunks almost growls as he glares at the door. He was clearly not through with you. This side of him almost reminds you of Vegeta.

You let out an angry sigh and lean up. Trunks crawls off you and helps you up. As your feet touch the ground, your legs give in. But Trunks catches you. You are still shaky from that rather saucy moment and blush a little. You lean up for one more kiss and both of you make your way downstairs hand in hand for lunch.

“Hey you two, finished packing?” Bulma says eyeing your hands as she sees you both walk into the kitchen. You turn to look at Trunks whose face was bright red.

“Uh…for the most part.” You say.

“Well lunch is all ready; now lets eat up and then it’s take off time.” Bulma says throwing both her hands into the air.

You and Trunks stare at Bulma bewilderingly and begin to eat.

After lunch, you were all outside surrounding the upgraded Time Machine.

“Now Nori, all you have to do is set the year, time, and location onto this computer inserted into the dashboard. In your case it’s (insert wherever you’re from here) and this should take you back to your dimension.” Bulma says showing you all the buttons on the control panel.

“Uh, have you tested this?”

“Oh don’t worry Nori, you’re completely safe. We haven’t tested the Time Machine and it worked out well.”

“So is that a no?”

Both you and Bulma continue to argue about the Time Machine’s safety when Trunks senses a strange presence nearby.

“Mom, go inside now please.” He says very stern like.

“Huh? What for Trunks?” Bulma says noticing the serious look on his face, which frightened her a little bit.

“Mom, please.” Bulma looks at her son intently then rushes inside of the house.

“Nori. Leave. Now.”

“W-what? Why? What is it Trunks?”

“…It’s Cell” Trunks says in an angry whisper. You shift your focus onto the spot Trunks has a fixed gaze on and see a green, scaly, lizard type of creature that was sure enough Cell in his incomplete form.

“Well hello Trunks.” The ugly green android says in a creepy tone.

“Hmph! You’re so lame sneaking around like the boogeyman. What’s your plan Cell? To kill me and take my Time Machine to the past? You’re having trouble finding the androids huh? I bet you just long to absorb them.”

“What? How do you know all this?”

“I read your palm big guy. You have a short lifeline.”

Cell begins to inch slowly towards you and Trunks.

“So you’re a joker huh? Well I don’t like your jokes. I subscribe to a different kind of amusement then you earthlings.”
“Yea I know how you get your kicks Cell. But it’s not going to happen anymore and I’m going to see to that.”

‘Oh my gosh, it’s Cell. He looks even scarier in person.’ You think to yourself. You want nothing more then to leave but you wouldn’t budge. Something inside of you is telling you to stay, but you’re not sure whether to listen or not.

Before you know it Trunks begins to power up.

“Nori, leave NOW!” Trunks yells as he flies off toward Cell in a fighting stance.

You hesitate, but turn toward the control panel and begin to set your destination but suddenly stop. ‘Wait…I want a proper goodbye from Trunks. And I know he’s going to win with Cell anyway. So I should stay and wait till he’s through and then leave.’ You decide and turn to watch the fight.

Trunks seemingly has the upper hand but they’re moving too fast for your inferior eyes to see. You squint your eyes as hard as you can, Trunks is now a Super Saiyan and from what you can see he is far stronger then Cell is at this point. You smile to yourself thinking he is going to win, when all of a sudden Cell powers up and knocks Trunks down into the ground.

‘W-what? That’s not supposed to happen.’

Cell continuously fires energy blasts at the crater Trunks created as he plummeted.

‘How is this happening? Trunks is supposed to have killed Cell by now. I wonder if me being here somehow altered Cell’s strength making him stronger.’

You focus on the fight again to see Trunks fly out of the crater, charging toward Cell but Cell dodges Trunks’ attack and backhands him into a near by mountain.

‘Oh no Trunks is going to get killed.’ you say to yourself. ‘This is not good’ You stare intently at the control panel trying to figure out why this is happening when you suddenly think of a plan. ‘Hmm, I wonder…’ You say, then deleted your previous setting and start to set a new destination. Unsure if your plan will work you reluctantly proceeded.

“HEY CELL!” You yell out in the distance hoping he would hear. “WHY DON’T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE?”

‘Why the hell would I say that?’ You mentally hit yourself on the head. ‘Trunks IS his size.’

Cell turns to face you. “Oh? You think you’re a more worthy opponent for me?” Cell begins to laugh. “We’ll see…” He says then starts charging towards you.

Trunks, who was knocked almost unconscious into a mountain, regains his consciousness and notices Cell charging towards you.

“What the…?” He says confused.

“Yea that’s right, if you can get passed me, you can have the Time Machine.” You almost regret saying that, getting shaky from seeing this incredibly evil and strong villain charging towards you.

“Nori what are you doing? You are going to get yourself killed?” Trunks yells, getting angry.

Cell is mere centimeters away from you now, you quickly push a button and jump out of the Time Machine as soon as Cell enters, trapping him in as the roof closes. Then in an instant, the Time Machine vanishes into thin air, with Cell inside.

Trunks was flying towards you as fast as he can when all of a sudden he stops in his tracks when he sees what had just happened.

Bulma comes running out of Capsule Corp.

“Nori? What did you just do? Did you send him to your world? Oh my gosh!” Bulma exclaims.

“Actually no. I set the location to HFIL…”

************

Cell’s POV:

“What the?” You say arriving at your destination. You look around at your surroundings and see nothing but molten lava. You feel you feet getting hotter and look down.

“Huh?” You blast the roof and jump out as quickly as you can, seeing that you are sinking in a lava lake. Floating in the air, you watch as the Time Machine sink to it’s hot, molten, fiery demise.

“Hmph! Foolish earthlings. I will get out of here and when I do, they’re both dead.” You say and fail to notice the two ogre watch keepers of hell, Goz and Mez approach you from behind.

“Well looks like we got a prisoner, Mez.”

“Hehe yea, lets capture him and lock him up for good.”

“What? Fools. Let me go!”

The two ogres comically wrap Cell up in chains and lug him into a suitable prison cell, where he will be trapped for an eternity.

************

Nori’s POV:

Bulma looks at you shocked. “Hell? Wow. Let’s hope he won’t be able to escape.”

Trunks slowly makes his way over to you both, still in a daze. “Nori…?”

“Yes Trunks?”

“What on Earth were you thinking? You could’ve gotten yourself killed.”

“Yes I know Trunks but I saw that you were having trouble and I thought I could help.”

“Nori, you’ve sent Cell to hell along with the Time Machine. Do you realize you are trapped here for good now?”

“Y-yes…Trunks I’m ok with that.” You say very innocent like. You run toward Trunks and wrap your arms firmly around his waist.

“Trunks I love you. And I don’t want to leave you. I don’t care if I’m trapped here forever. As long as I am with you, I’ll be fine. I want to be with you.” Your eyes begin to well up with tears.

Trunks just stands there, silent, which is killing you.

“… You are so stupid Nori.” Trunks’ lips slowly curl into a smile. He picks you up and stare deeply into your eyes.

“I love you too Nori.” Your lips meet as you two share a very passionate and loving kiss.

“Aww, true love.” Bulma says getting teary eyed.
THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah -.-
I'm not the best at ending stories.
Viewer discretion is advised :)