A Mirai Trunks Love Story

Uncomfortable Situation

You finally woke up by the chill of the air from being up so high. You glanced up at who was holding you and got an anxious feeling inside you. You shifted in his arms and his blue eyes looked down at you. “Glad to see someone’s awake.” He said in a gentle voice.

“…Android 17?” You looked at him in horror and started to panic “Wh...what happened to Trunks?”

He smirked at your question. “Your little friend was no match for me, silly girl. He’s probably dead in a ditch somewhere.” The thought made him laugh.

“You can’t kill Trunks,” you say almost in a whisper.

“Oh and why not?”

“Y…you just CAN’T!” you yell, tears streaming down your face.

“Aw, don’t worry,” he said. Then he leaned down, whispering in your ear, “I can make you forget all about that pathetic human.” His tongue traced the outline of your ear and you backed away, forgetting you were flying; you fell right out of his arms plummeting to the ground. He grabbed you just before you hit the ground and gently landed. You were in a forest now. He grabbed you by your waist and pushed you up against a tree.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing you sick perverted android?!” you yell, trying to sound brave, but your voice was all shaky.

“Hey, I may be an android but I’m still a man and I can make you love it,” he said sadistically. He pulled off the jacket you were wearing and pushed his mouth onto yours and forcibly started kissing you. His lips felt cold against yours and he was so rough, your lips started to bleed slightly. His hands crept up inside your tank top caressing your back. His hands were cold, it made you jerk into him, and he growled in pleasure. You tried to fight him off you but you were too weak.

“Please stop…” you whimpered hoping he would listen. You were beginning to wish you were back home, back in your world, where evil perverted androids did not exist.

“Mmmm, I love it when they’re scared. Makes this more fun,” he said and started playing with the buttons on your jeans. You kicked and screamed but he wouldn’t budge.

“Oh come on now, you know you want to.”

“No I don’t! “HELP ME!!” you tell in hopes that someone near by would hear you and try to save you.

*************

Trunks’ POV:

You awoke after being knocked out by the androids and noticed that both the androids and that girl were gone. You concluded that they must have taken her. You went in search of them wondering why they took her. You flew for what seemed like hours until you heard someone scream. You turned and headed in that direction. When you got to the forest you were lost. You couldn’t see where the scream had come from. You continued to search then you heard the scream again. You ran further into the forest and finally arrived at the scene. You saw the girl from before trying to fight off Android 17 as he forced himself onto her.

“HEY! Get off her!” You yelled while firing an energy blast his way.

*************

Your POV:

You watched as Trunks and Android 17 fought each other. Trunks started firing energy blasts at Android 17 without thinking. He finally stopped, thinking he got the android for good, but just then, 17 flew through the smoke and started attacking Trunks. He wasn’t giving him any room to defend himself. They were up in the air now, and all you could see were tiny specks moving swiftly. Your eyes tried to follow them, just then you watched as someone plummeted toward the ground. You were praying that it was 17 that had just been knocked out. You hesitantly walked over to see who it was then a blast of light came out of the crater. Then you saw Trunks rise out of the ground in Super Saiyan form. Wow this looks so much cooler in person, you thought. Then he flew back up to where 17 was and started fighting him again. You figured that the figure with the glowing yellow aura around him was Trunks and he seemed to have the upper hand. Android 17 then knocked Trunks out and he came crashing down once again. 17 then blew you a kiss then flew off into the distance. You breathed a sigh of relief that he didn’t come down to get you. You ran over to where the injured Trunks was laying.

“Tru…” You started to say then caught yourself because he doesn’t know that you know his name. So you gently rocked his arm.

“Hey are you alright?” You ask. He opened his eyes and flinched in pain when he tried to get up.

“Try not to move, he got you pretty bad,” you say as you got the jacket 17 pulled off you earlier and placed it under his head.

“I’m fine, it’s you I’m worried about, are you alright?” He asked, trying to smile, but it obviously hurt him to do so because there were cuts and bruises on his face. You smile back at him and say, “I’m fine, and you don’t need to worry about me, you’re the one who just got beaten up by a crazed perverted android. Now is there someone I could call for you because I doubt I can lift you all by myself.” You giggle. He reached for the watch he had on and pressed a button on it.

“TRUNKS?” You heard the watch yell.

“Hey mom, I got beaten up pretty bad by the androids…” he started to say then got cut off by his mom yelling at him for not listening to her about leaving every time the androids show up when he’s not strong enough yet. “…when will you learn Trunks? I’ll be there in few minutes. Do you think you can live for that long?” She said with a bit of an attitude.

“Sure mom,” he said with a smile, his voice a bit rugged from his recent beating. Until that time came you walked over to a stream, ripped part of your shirt off, and soaked it in the water to wipe up the blood that had been dripping from Trunks’ face. Bulma had arrived earlier then expected. She hopped out of her aircraft and noticed you were aiding her son.

“Hello” she said softly, confused as to who you were. You were nervous when you saw her

“h...hi”

She smiled when she saw how nervous you were and finally said “Well we should probably get my son some medical attention now don’t cha think?” She smiled and you gladly helped her lift her son into the aircraft and she insisted you come with her. After all, her son just saved your life by risking his; the least you could do was go along with them to see how he was doing.