A Mirai Trunks Love Story

Kidnapped

Several weeks have passed since Trunks left, and you were beginning to miss him. There wasn’t much to do around Capsule Corp. that would help take your mind off him. Of course, you could help rebuild what you can, but Bulma advised not to because the androids would most likely destroy it again. However, you helped Bulma clean up most of the debris and broken glass around Capsule Corp. to keep it looking, at least, habitable.

“So Nori, you’ve been working really hard for the past couple of days, how about we take a break and go have a picnic somewhere.” Bulma says to you cheerily.

“A-are you sure that’s safe Bulma?” You ask, remembering the androids are still out there terrifying the lives of innocent people. That thought makes your stomach churn with anxiety because Trunks, the one person on this planet strong enough to fight off the androids, was not here to protect us.

“I’m sure we’ll be fine. We haven’t heard any news lately about any disruption by the androids.”

You let out a sigh, “I guess you’re right, I’ll go get dressed.” You say as you head up stairs and into your room for a quick shower and change your clothes.

You walk into the kitchen a few minutes later to see Bulma placing some items into a picnic basket.

“Ready?” She turns to face you.
“Yup, smells yummy.” You say smelling the air around you that is filled with the wonderful aroma of her cooking.

You both walk out of the kitchen, through the living room and out the front door to be surrounded by warm yellow sunlight and a cloud-less blue sky. ‘With a beautiful day like this, no one would ever suspect that people are living in fear.’ You think to yourself as you jump into Bulma’s hover car.

It wasn’t too long before you and Bulma arrive in a beautiful grassy green meadow with tall Sakura trees bordering the area.

“Wow, this place is beautiful Bulma.” You say as you climb out of the hover car. You walk over to a shady spot under a Cherry Blossom tree and lay a blanket down.

“I thought you’d like it.” Bulma says giggling. She walks over to you and unpacks all of her delicacies. You see pasta salad with lots of colorful veggies, fancy cucumber sandwiches with the crust cut out, fruit salad in an array of colorful cubes, some ice tea, and to top it all off, a yummy chocolate fudge cheesecake with a caramel sauce on top.

“Wow Bulma, you’ve really out done yourself!” Your mouth was beginning to fill with saliva. You can’t wait to dig in.

Bulma giggles as she hands you a plate full of pasta salad. This day was perfect, beautiful weather, yummy food, stunning meadow, and delightful conversation with a woman you’ve come to adore even more so from spending so much time with her. She also happens to fill you in with some rather juicy information that just made your day more perfect if it were possible.

“Are you serious? Trunks like me? Wow, you’re pulling my leg.” You say not believing the words that are coming from this woman’s mouth.

“Nori, I’m his mother. Why would I lie about his feeling? I’m serious, the day he was leaving just before you came down for breakfast, you came up in conversation and you know my son how he’s always blushing around you…” Bulma begins to giggle, “…I asked and he told me he likes you.”

“Wow.” You simply say. You lie down on the blanket and look up at the sky thinking about what you just heard. Your head buzzing with questions. After all, you weren’t even from this universe, but you’ve also had feelings for Trunks for a really long time. It probably wouldn’t be fair to Trunks if you tell him how you feel and then suddenly leave probably never being able to return again.

Your thoughts suddenly come to a halt when you hear a familiar voice.

“Well, this sure is my lucky day.” You shift your gaze over to see a figure that frightened you to your very soul. You lock eyes with none other then Android 17. You slowly get up from the blanket. Bulma did the same, she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a capsule and pushes the little button on top and throws it in the air.

“Oh you think you can out run me?” Android 17 says as he flies over to the hover car, kicking it against a tree smashing it along with the tree.

“Nori, run.” You can hear the tremble and fear in Bulma’s voice.

“Oh she’s not going anywhere.” Android 17 says as he flies over to you, staring down at you with his piercing cold blue eyes. “Nori is it? What a pretty name.” He grabs your chin and strokes the side of your face. You see a very disturbing smile form on his lips. You push his hand away and back up as far away as you can. However, you trip over a stick on the ground and fell right on your bottom. Android 17 was holding your gaze the whole time, you couldn’t look away. Your breath becomes more rapid as your heart start to beat faster and faster. You were terrified at this very moment and would give anything to be in your world, safe from any danger beyond getting a paper cut from reading. You regain some of your confidence and stand up, eyes still locked at their target. A sudden adrenaline rush consumes you and run towards the forested area grabbing Bulma’s hand as your run passed her. You can hear 17’s laughter fading in the distance. You hope 17 wouldn’t be able to find you, being in the middle of a clutter of trees and bushes, literally running for your life.

“Bulma, what are we gonna do? There’s no way we can out run an android.” You say running out of breath.

“Just keep running.”

You feel like you are about to collapse when you see something coming in view of your vision and you stop in your tracks. Android 17 was standing right there in front of you with his arms folded across his chest, and an evil smirk plastered on his blasted face. ‘Well that was a total waste of my time. Damn it!’ You thought. 17 slowly walks over towards you, you let go of Bulma’s hand and push her to the side, out of danger’s way.

“What do you want, 17?” You ask trying to sound brave.

17 looks at you intently, “You.” He says, and then grabs your wrist tight causing you to whimper on pain.

“Let go off her you freak!” Bulma says charging towards the mechanical madman, only to be knocked down as 17 swings his left arm sending Bulma into a tree.

“Bulma!” You let out a worried yell. 17 picks you up and start flying in the opposite direction you were running.

“W-where are you taking me?” You stutter.

“I’m going to finish what I’ve started.” He says. If you were scared before, you were horrified now. 17’s grip on your body held you tight, so you can’t try anything like you did last time.

************

Bulma’s POV:

You regain consciousness and notice Nori and Android 17 wasn’t here anymore.

“Oh no, Nori.” You say, slowly standing up. You feel the back of your head to see if you were bleeding, much to your luck you weren’t. Thinking of what you should do, you decide to head home. You start running in the direction of Capsule Corp. trying to fight back tears you felt for Nori. You couldn’t though. She was like a daughter to you now and you didn’t want to think of what Android 17 might want to do with her. Tears were falling freely now and you hate that she’s all by herself with that android. You were almost out of breath, but thankfully, Capsule Corp. comes into your view of vision. But, that’s not all you see. It was as if someone had lifted a huge weight from your chest. You see a yellow and black Time Machine sitting outside of Capsule Corp. You run inside the house and you see Trunks looking around for you and Nori. He turns and looks at you, noticing tears in your eyes and the dirt on your clothes.

“Mom? Are you ok? Where’s Nori?” You can see the concern in his eyes.

You run into your sons arms tears flowing harder now.

“Oh Trunks, it’s all my fault!”