A Mirai Trunks Love Story

My Hero

Still Bulma’s POV:

The comfort of being in your son’s arms after seeing him for the first time in weeks wasn’t as settling as it should have been. Instead, you are upset, shaken and angry at the fact that the monsters that has been terrorizing the Earth for years, took yet another person who was near and dear to your heart. You feel like there is nothing you can do about it. ‘This is all my fault. She’s gone because of me.’ You keep thinking.

“Mom please, tell me what happened. Where is Nori?”

You look up at him with saddened eyes. “A-android…17 took her, Trunks. Nori and I were outside having a picnic and Android 17 came and kidnapped her.” You grip Trunks’ jacket tighter. “There was nothing I could have done.” You bury your face in his chest as your eyes begin to well up again.

Trunks’ eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

************

Trunks’ POV:

‘This can’t be happening.’ You wonder to yourself. You shift your attention over to the radio as you hear the announcer.

“We interrupt this program to bring you the latest news of android activity. (Insert city name here) is under attack. The inner state has been destroyed. The remaining survivors are fleeing on foot…”

“Alright, that’s it! It’s their turn!” You say clenching your fist. The androids have gone way too far and you are going to stop at nothing to destroy these monsters. You are going to get revenge once and for all.

“Please bring her back Trunks.” Your mother pleaded with tear-filled eyes. There was no way you were going to let Nori die. She was too important to you…and your mom.

“Don’t worry mom.” You say. You go into Super Saiyan mode and fly out of the house.

You fly over the destroyed city until you see a blast coming from one of the buildings. You descend onto the ground only to find Android 18, but no sign of Android 17 anywhere.
“HEY!” You yell out to her as she was destroying buildings for fun, as usual.

“Hm? Oh, it’s you. What do you want, you little punk?”

“Where is Android 17?” You say, your blood beginning to boil with anger.

“What do you care? Are you planning on destroying us?” She begins to laugh.

“Argh…” Was all you could say as you fire an energy blast at her, which she barely dodges. “I won’t ask you again.” Your voice more stern then before.

“Wow, you’ve gotten stronger since the last time we fought.” Android 18 charges towards you and starts punching and kicking, you dodge all of her attacks. Growing fed up with her games you teleport behind her, to which she was caught off guard, you punch her straight into a near by building.

“Argh, you’re so dead.” She says and charges at you again, attempting to punch you. However, you dodge it by teleporting. She throws you another punch but you catch her hand and kick her in her stomach sending her flying in the rubble. She manages to send a ki blast towards you but you easily avoid it.

“This ends here 18!” You say as you charge a ki blast and release it causing Android 18 scream out in pain as she disintegrates.

You look up at the clouds thinking about Nori and what she must be going through being in the hands of Android 17.

************

Nori’s POV:

No matter how hard you try to break Android 17’s grasp on your body, he wouldn’t budge. He told you he was going to finish what he started and apparently, he meant it no doubt.

“Quit trying to escape. Do you want to fall again like last time?” He says with a smirk “If you cooperate, I promise it will be very pleasurable for the both of us.”

You are almost disgusted as images pop into your head about what 17 had in mind. You wonder if it was even possible for an android to produce such feelings and desires but immediately dismiss it, hoping to god that you wouldn’t have to find out.

‘Trunks please get back soon.’ You say to yourself, your eyes almost filled with tears.

Android 17 starts to land as you near a city that pretty much looks like all of the other cities you passed. It was completely destroyed. Not a single building or house left standing perfectly. There was no sign of any living being either. 17 walks into one of the destroyed houses with you still in his arms to keep you from running. The house was almost intact save for the fact that the roof was caving in and some of the walls were nothing but piles of rubble. 17 continues to walk then stops in front of a room. There is rubble left where the door used to be. It is nothing but a giant hole in the wall but inside the room was perfectly fine.

“Well this should be a lot more comfortable then that forest. Don’t cha think, Nori?” He asks looking down at you.

The room was small but cozy looking. There was a comfortable looking bed, a black wooden dresser, a matching nightstand. You are surprised that this room was intact when the rest of the house was full of dust and debris.

17 leans down to your ear. “I fixed this room up for us a few days ago.” He whispers.

A cold shudder runs down your spine. You push 17 away catching him off guard; you manage to escape from his clutches.

“There is no way in hell I am doing anything with you.” You say your voice all shaky.

“Aww, come now Nori.” He says walking slowly toward you making you back up into a wall. “You didn’t think that I was going to leave things they way they I left them when that foolish boy interfered did you?”

You reach for the lamp that was sitting atop the nightstand and throw it at 17. Its hits him but it barely leaves a scratch, being an android, the lamp shatters when it hits him. 17 was now inches away from you, his arms on either side of your face. You can tell he is beginning to grow frustrated with each passing moment. He puts a hand on your right cheek and slowly move in for a kiss. You attempt to knee him in the stomach but regret it when you feel a sharp pain surge through your left leg. You feel like your knee is broken and scream out in pain. 17 laughs at your attempt and then muffles your scream as he clasps your mouth with his. 17 was now holding you up with his free hand. He carries you over to the bed and place you on it all the while still kissing you harshly. Tears start falling from your eyes from the pain you feel in your knee and from what 17 plans on doing to you. 17 removes your top leaving you in your bra and use it to tie your hands together above your head and around the bedpost. Tight nonetheless.

“Please stop.” You whimper.
"I told if you cooperate, you would enjoy it.” He starts kissing your jaw line, down to your neck, searching for your weak spot.

“You won’t get away with thi-…” You inhale sharply as 17 ravishes your weak spot, smirking at his success. “Trunks is going to…kill…you.” You barely manage to say

“Oh really? What makes you think that? He barely got away alive the last time we fought.” He looks over your body intently meeting your eyes, his left hand resting on your waist as his right hand caress your side.

“He’s much stronger then you think you freak.” You thrash around underneath him hoping he would get off you, but naturally, he didn’t budge.

17 grips your waist hard causing it to bruise, he laughs as you whimper. “Pathetic girl. Stop fussing.” He begins trailing more kisses from you neck down to your chest.

You tug hard at your tied up hands trying to free them. Luckily, you were successful; you push 17 away from you. He fell back but not enough to let you go. He begins to laugh, seemingly loving the fact that you’re trying to fight him off.

“You sure are a fiesty one.” He says, holding your arms firmly above your head.

“Let me go you FREAK!” You begin screaming at the top of your lungs by instinct. Even if no one hears you, it’s worth a try.

He continues to laugh at your attempt making you sick to your stomach as he moves his hands down your tummy. He goes in for another kiss when a ki blast comes out of nowhere throwing 17 off you and into the wall.

You look to see where the blast came from but saw no one. However, you shift your gaze a little further up and see none other than the purple haired wonder himself; only his hair is now spiky and golden, hovering with his palm out and a stern and serious look on his face. Your heart starts beating rapidly in the excitement of finally seeing him in weeks.

‘He’s actually here.’ Your eyes now filled with even more tears then before. Happy that Trunks is here to save you and finally destroy this monster. Trunks looks over at you and his face softens, seeing you in distress like this kills him. He is going to make 17 pay for all the pain he caused you and the people of earth.

17 rises out of the wreckage, obviously stunned at the newly found power of Trunks. “You little punk. You’ll pay for that!”

Android 17 charges toward Trunks, but Trunks teleports behind him making 17 stumble on his attack and turn around furiously.

“You’re the one who’s going to pay for all the pain and suffering you’ve caused on this planet. You’re about to die 17.” Trunks says very smug like.

“Oh yea? Well even if you do manage to kill me, Android 18 will destroy you.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that…” Trunks smirks, “…I already killed her.”

17’s eyes widen in disbelief. “N-no. I-it can’t be. You’re bluffing.”

Trunks begins powering up, this caused Android 17 to stare in awe not believing his energy reading. Trunks holds his arm out, sending a very powerful energy blast toward 17 disintegrating him in the blast. Trunks stands there for a minute as the smoke disappears, before powering down to his normal state. He flies over to you and descends. Still crying your throw your arms around Trunks’ neck, not much longer he retaliated, happy to see you’re safe now that the androids are finally gone and the world knows peace once again.

Trunks puts his jacket on you then picks you up and start to hover, wiping away your tears in the process. “What d’ya say we head back home?” He says to you. The gentleness of his voice makes your heart flutter, all you do is nod and smile as you rest your head on his shoulders.

The flight back to Capsule Corp. was quiet and neither you nor Trunks minded. You are both just fine enjoying each other’s company after so long and the now peaceful atmosphere. After a few minutes, you feel Trunks landing and slowly raise your head from his shoulders. He walks through the front door with you still in his arms. He gently sets you down on the ground as Bulma rushes up to you, throwing her arms around your neck, holding you in a tight embrace.

“Oh Nori, I’m so glad you’re safe! I’m so sorry, this was all my fault” You hear soft sobs coming from her and you slowly wrap your arms around her.

“Bulma, please don’t cry. This wasn’t anyone’s fault.” You say trying to console her.

“I’m sorry, I just feel really awful.”

“There’s no reason to be.” You say wiping away her tears. “If you don’t mind guys, I’d like to go up to my room and rest now.”
“That’s fine Nori. I’ll walk you up.” Trunks says following behind you.

You both reach up stairs, and you walk into your room. You walk over to your dresser and pull out a t-shirt and put it on handing Trunks is jacket. You get into bed and Trunks tucks you in. “Sleep tight.” He says leaning over you. He turns to leave but you grab hold of his hand.

“Trunks? Please stay.”

A soft smile form across his features. “Sure.” He climbs into bed with you and you rest your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around you holding you in a warm and tight embrace. You lean up and kiss him gently on his cheek.

“Thank you Trunks.”

“No problem Nori. Good night.”