We're All Just Actors On A Stage

3.Evan and Danny's gonna fliiiip!

Image

“McKinley Allieannah Flyzik!” I rolled my eyes. Colussy and Vinny entered the bus. I laughed at the grins they had when they saw me. Vinny skipped over and sat in my lap, crashing me in a hug. Colussy sat beside me giving me a hug as well. I couldn't breath with Vinny sitting on me, and both of them giving me a hug. When they let go, I rolled my eyes again.

“Why didn't you call or text me saying you was coming with us.” I laughed at what Vinny said. I looking over at Matt sitting over at the little table.

“Did you just tell no one that you were calling, asking if I wanted to come.”

“That was the plan all along darling.” He looked at me smiling

“Ohh dude, Evan and Danny's gonna flip when they see you.” Jack said laughing. He was probably right. I laughed along with him, then turning my attention back to my brother.

“Why?” I looked over at Flyzik. He looked at Alex, he gave Matt a nod. He signed, closing his laptop.

“Ever since you left last year, its just been depressing Kin. Everybody needed a pick me up.”

I nodded my head. Looking at the ground.

“Has he talked to you any since you've been here.” I looked over at Rian when he said that. I laughed a dry laugh.

“Yeah. He said that he felt horrible for what he did and for treating me like a total dick. And that he wanted to start over as friends.” I said looking at the ground. Rian put his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder. I signed, and he chuckled. I got up and walked to the back room. I laid down on the couch and put on a movie. I heard the front door shut and someone talking.

“Where is she.” I heard the smile in his voice.

“Back lounge.” Alex answered him. I didnt know who it was till there were standing in the doorway. Danny stood there with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him.

“What, not gonna give me a hug. I deserve one after that stunt you pulled.” He held his arms out, I jumped in them. He hugged me tight, and kissed me on the head. Danny and Evan, beside the guys, was truly my better half's. They always knew how to cheer me up. I went to them for advice on anything. They took it the hardest when I left.

When I left, no one talked to no one. It was weird. Zack wasn't the same, and everybody saw that. He would mess up during shows, and everything. After a couple months, everything went back to normal after I left. They forgiven Zack. Flyzik and him are now finally on good terms.

But me. I was a whole different story. I was slowly dieing. I wouldn't eat. I wouldn’t sleep. I wouldn’t do anything. I wanted to forgive Zack that day when we were fighting. But I couldn't. Something was telling me not too. But on the flight, I wanted to run back to him, saying I loved him, and I forgive you, and I'm sorry.

Danny dropped me, and sat beside me on the couch. I leaned against him.

“Ok, whats wrong boo-boo.” I looked at him. “And don't say nothing. I ain't stupid.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Zack apologized me. And I accepted it.” Danny looked at me weird.

“Then what's the problem?”

“I'm still in love with him, but he wants to be friends. And he has a girlfriend. I have no clue how I'm gonna get through this tour.” Danny pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

“Babygirl, just try being friends with him. Maybe something will change. And if nothing doesn't, then you always have us. And nothing's gonna change that.” I signed.

I honest to God hope that Danny's right.