We're All Just Actors On A Stage

4. Junior?

Image

“Where's Evan?” I asked Danny. We've been sitting in the back lounge watching movies. We started driving about two hours ago.

Danny made a face, “I think he's in the front lounge. Why wanna go surprise him.” Danny gave me a smile. Evan still has no idea that I'm here. We slowly walked out of the back lounge. Thankfully Evan had his back turn to us. Jack saw me and grinned, but quickly try to stop. I stood on my tippy toes to try to reach his ear.

“KIRKENDALL!” I laughed when he jumped about two feet in the air. He turned around, a huge smile slowly started to fly up on his face. His eyes lit up, and he scooped me up in a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Junior, what are you doing here?!” I heard the smile and laugh in his voice. I laughed at him. He kissed the top of my head.

“My digbat of a brother needed me. So I came.” He let me down, only to pulled me back into a hug. I laughed at his craziness. When he let me go I sat on the couch in between Zack and Vinny. I leaned on Zack and propped my feet up on Vinny. Zack out stretched out his arm and laid it on the back of the couch so it was easier for me to lean on him. Danny sat across from us. He winked at me, I rolled my eyes back at him, giving a slight chuckle. I felt the bus stop.

“Kin, you whore!” My head turned to the bus door, Grieco enter with a smile, Jeff was behind him. I smiled back at them. He came and sat on my legs, a let out a groan when he plopped down, Jeff popping a squat beside me. He gave me a big hug around the neck, then Jeff gave me one.

“I missed you, you little whore!” I laughed.

“I miss you too G.” He kissed my cheek. He let go, but kept sitting on my legs. Alex came from the bathroom, seeing Grieco sitting on me, he came and join. When he plopped down I let a louder groan.

“Get off of meeeee!” Everybody laughed, then the next thing I know, were all in a big dog pile of the small tiny couch.

I knew at that moment I made the right decision
♠ ♠ ♠
Howdy, howdy. So it's been awhile, I know :/
There just some stuff that been going on, and I've been busy busy busy busy. ALSO!
I'm soo sorry for it being so short :( I'm working on it. I promise :)