Status: Fell in love with it ♥

Scars That Tell Tales

Nervous hands

I sat on the couch, my hands not able to stay still. I don't know how I am supposed to act. Should I try and copy the face of that girl I passed earlier? The one whom seemed so wrapped up in the boy she was with. Would that please him? Would it keep his window open? But what if I break his heart because he feels like I lead him on? Then his window will always be closed to me. What will I do then? Am I just making this messy like I promised myself I wouldn't? I am going to call and cancel. Its to out of character for me to be panicking like this and I don't like it.

My doorbell rang before I reached the phone, that had fallen under the couch.

"Coming." I tried to sound as cheery as I could.

I tossed my abandon boots into my room then headed back to the door. I was filled with more regret each step I took forward. I let that stupid couple get to me. Damn. Now I am just going to have to get myself through this. Hopefully, he won't desire more daytime visits. I swing open the door and there he is. His hazel brown hair wet against his face. His anime boy cut brushing his chin as he shook his head. He smiled at me and his crystal blue eyes smiled at me. I felt as if they were peering into my soul.

"Hey babe."

His voice was soothing to the ear, his rose petal soft lips brushed mine. They were the color of bubble gum that stood out against his copper skin. His brushed past me and walked into my apartment. I stood frozen there. Babe, did he call me babe? Its already messy.

"Its coming down hard out there. Got anything I can drink to warm up?"

He took off his shirt revealing his chest. The one I had never seen in the light. The lines that created for his abs were scared. They looks like my legs. I wanted to touch them. To ask how they got there. I wanted to know the stories those scars would lead me too. He saw the effect his body had on me and laughed.

"Why are you looking at me like that? We are almost never in clothes when we are together."

"Its different then." I blurted. "Its dark." My hands fidgeted with the doorknob.

He closed the door and took my hands.

"Are you nervous?"

My hands trembled in response.