We get so complicated

Feels like I'm in Hell

I couldn't stop screaming and crying. This was truly fucking painful.

"OH MY GOD, MAKE IT STOP!" I screeched.

A nurse came at my side, telling me to calm down.

"Max, listen to me, the only way that we're going to get this baby out of you, is a c section." she explained.

"W-What?" I panted.

"A c section. It means we have to cut open your stomach to get the baby out, because she's so early." 

I felt like crying when I was told this. Before I could speak, I could feel the contractions again.  "FUCK THIS HURTS!" I screamed.

"Max, we need you to agree to the c section if we're going to make this work." the doctor told me quickly.

"GAH, JUST MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed.

"Max, just breathe. It'll all be over soon, I promise you." the nurse told me.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I sobbed.

"We're going to give you a shot in your spine and then take the baby out, okay?" 

I nodded, biting so hard on my trembling lip that I was pretty sure it was bleeding.

I yelped when I felt the shot in my spine as I soon fell into a restless sleep.

I woke to someone lightly shaking my shoulders. I groggily opened my eyes and was faced with a nurse at my bedside. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Max, I have to tell you something." 

I immediately shot up out of bed. "Oh my god, what happened to my baby?" I asked in a panic.

"She's being taken to another hospital, because she needs more blood."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, da baby ish here! :D