Status: Active

When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Intro

I walked carefully across the traffic crowed street with a suitcase in hand. That’s probably the worst thing of a job like this, I would have to be traveling continuously. And I could only take the most important stuff with me. I had had a hard time packing, choosing wisely what to take with me on the road. I also did a little research online about the band I would have to work with for the next few weeks. Their music was quite….um, interesting. I hadn’t had time to listen to all of their songs but I did check out some of their most popular ones.

I tried to make the less noise possible as I entered the hotel lobby with my suitcase rolling behind me. I made a quick stop to get my I.D. and staff pass out as I approached the main desk.

“Morning Miss. Do you have a reservation?”

I shook my head, as I placed the two plastic cards on the counter.

“No, I’m here with a band. Panic at the disco?”

She reached out to examine my I.D. and pass as I nervously waited.

“Right. Well, it’s out the back, in the parking lot. Make sure to keep this at hand, they might ask for it again. Have a good day.”

“Ok. Thanks, you too”

I headed back outside and made my way around the Las Vegas resort in search of the parking lot. Once I found it I was relieved, only before I realized that their was more then just one bus. I kept walking through the lot, the wheels of my case already getting the best of me, heading towards the first bus. There wasn’t anyone outside, no sign of anyone awake at least.
I carefully knocked on the tall and brown metallic door and waited once again nervously for an answer.

There wasn’t any.

“Uh why me?” I mumbled under my breath.

I continue advancing through the lot heading to the second bus.
I knocked once again on the, black door this time.
It took about 40 seconds before the door slid opened and a medium height man with chocolate like hair and a sleepy face stood before me.

“Yes?” he asked, covering a yawn with his right hand.

I panicked.
How ironic, huh?

I wasn’t actually the best people’s person. I had suffered from S.A.D. (social anxiety disorder) before, and was just starting to learn how to overcome it. I was taking some pills for it and even attended therapy for a while. So taking this job was probably the craziest, wildest ,and may I say stupid, thing I had done in my life.

“Are you ok…..?”

I snapped out of it, meeting the man’s brown eyes.

“Uhhh, yeah. I’m…..Lucy…” I fumbled with my I.D and staff pass causing both to fall to the ground.

I bent down quickly to grab them and when I got back up he was holding back a giggle. I couldn’t have been anymore stupider.

“Right, Lucy?”

I only nodded this time, not wanting to make a bigger fool out of myself in front of who I could assume was my boss.

“Well, hope right on. We were expecting you, just not so early.”

I couldn’t help myself and glanced at the small baby blue watch on my wrist.

12:30 pm.

I guess that’s “too early” for rock stars.

I followed him down the narrow hall on the bus as he lead me to my bunk.
Uh, bunks, how awesome. Not the sarcasm there please.

“Right, so here we are. This is yours and there are two bathrooms, you can have one of them and me and boys will just use the other one, so you won’t have to worry about your…lady things….”

I let out a soft giggle without noticing.
Lady things? Really?

“Wow, you have a cute giggle.” he commented making my cheeks flush red.

Great, more embarrassment.
And I had only been here for, what? 10 minutes?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is a short intro to kind of introduce the first character a bit and her new job.
I might update weekly, it depends on the feedback it gets.
So comment with your opinion, ideas, thoughts, etc.
And subscribe as well!
Thanks for taking your time to read this, I'm planning on making this a wonderful romance fanfic with lots of twists, like no other story you've ever read. So just wait and see.....