Status: Active

When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

In the closet

“There you are!” I heard a all too familiar voice exclaimed as the door to the small dark closet opened.

“Are you ok?”

I took off my earphones and wiped my still wet eyes a bit.

“Yeah, I just….”

“What are you doing in here at this hour of the night?”

“I had a nightmare and…..”

“You got that scared?”

I nodded as my cheeks turned a red shade, to match my eyes.

“What was it that got you this scared?”

I didn’t answer. I just focused my eyes on the corner of the still dark closet.

“Did it involve giant talking babies?? Cause those are scary!”

I giggled as I turned my head up to meet his eyes. That playful smile was plastered on his face.

“No…..”

“Really??” the surprised yet dorky expression he made, only made my laugh harder.

“Shh….they’re gonna hear us.”

“Who?”

I stopped right dead in my tracks. THEY were gonna hear us. They might think something else. I mean, us two alone in a dark closet in the middle of the night.

“The giant talking….”

“Oh, you idiot! I’m out of here”

I grabbed onto his arm and helped my self up.

“How could you use me like that?! And…just, just leave.”

He wanted them to hear us.
He was having fun acting it all out. Even though no one could see him, his face seem sincere to what he was saying. But then again, that same playful smile reappeared.

“Ok, I don’t know about you. But I’m tired and gonna head off to bed. ‘Night.”

“’Night”

He seemed more then surprised when I unconsciously slammed the door shut with him still inside.

“Hey!”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short. I just need comments and ideas to motivate me and get this really started!
so don't be afraid to comment, all ideas are welcome.