Status: Active

When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Personal stuff

I went over the schedule for tomorrow’s show while laying down on my bunk, my iPod playing Killing Loneliness by H.I.M. The guys had a busy day tomorrow at our next stop, in LA. We would sleep on the bus during the night, and when we woke up we’d already have arrived. Then they would have to head off to do some interviews, that would last a couple of hours, basically all morning. Sound check and rehearsal would take all afternoon and the show started at 7pm, with some still unknown band. I had it listed as “yet to be confirmed”, but by now I’m pretty sure their manager and maybe them themselves already knew this.

Ville Valo’s soul touching voice was paused out of nowhere and I looked up to see Brendon standing there, that smirk of his still present.

“We’re making a stop at a gas station in a few miles, do you need anything?”

I then started making a mental list of all things I could possibly need. Shampoo? No, I got a brand new bottle when I packed my stuff. Toothbrush? No, I packed that as well. Deodorant? Holy shit! I had forgotten probably one of the most important things….two actually. I had started my period two days ago and had used my last pad just hours ago.

“So, you want me to get you anything?”

Good lord, how do you tell an attractive young guy who you’ve recently met and work for that you need lady pads?

“I-I think I’ll get it myself. It’s something….personal” I felt my face burn, as my cheeks were probably turning a light shade of crimson.

“Ok. Well I’ll tell you when we get there”

He in matter of seconds was out of sight, probably by the awkwardness of the conversation we just had. I pressed play and kept listing to H.I.M. Just as Buddha for Mary started playing, I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to see Spencer.

“Brendon told me to tell you we’re at the stop. You coming?”

I nodded, taking off my earphones and following Spencer out the bus. The night was rather chilly, despite being summer. I followed him inside the mini-market at the gas station and soon spotted the rest of the guys around the store randomly looking at stuff and fooling around.
As I made my way down the aisle of hygiene that had toilet paper, toothpaste, soap, shampoos and other bathroom supplies, I bumped into someone.

“Sorry” Brendon mumbled as he replaced the 6 pack of Coronas he had in his arms.

“Oh, you’re getting your “personal” stuff?” he smirked while taking a look around the aisle we were in.

I blushed once again. This guy seemed to have that effect on me. We stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. At least on my part.

“Well…I’ll meet you at the bus.”

And with that he had disappeared to the cash register to pay for his stuff.
I sighted out loud, glancing around, unsure of what to grab. It tended to happen to me a lot. I was not that quickest or best person when it came to choosing stuff. I looked around, and finally grabbed some plain medium sized pads, and went to look for a deodorant.

Now this was a toughie. I wasn’t the type of girl that could use any type of deo. Well, I mean I could use it, but there would be 70% of a chance that it wouldn’t serve it’s purpose. I hated that. I hated being sweaty, I hated smelling. But I didn’t have to worry much as I found the exact brand and type that I bought back home. I grabbed it, looking around carefully that no one was looking and sprayed it in the air just to make sure. Yup, it was the exact same one.

Once I paid for my stuff, which I was more than thankful that the cashier was a woman, I walked quickly outside. Just the sight of seeing the shop empty, meaning the guys had already gotten back on the bus, made me nervous. I did not like people having to wait for me, mainly cause I felt more as if they were rushing me.

“Finally, she’s here. We can leave now David!” Ryan informed the driver.

“Sorry for taking so long” I embarrassedly headed to the back, to the bunks, to put my stuff in the drawer under it.

When I got there and was bending down, pulling the drawer open, I felt a slap on my ass.

“What the hell?!”

I stood up to see Brendon there, grinning like an idiot and looking elsewhere avoiding my eyes.

“Sorry, but you’re the only one to blame love. You have a really nice ass ya know?”

I stood there shocked. What the hell had gotten into him.
As I tried to find a logical reason as to why he was acting like this towards me, but then I realized he had disappeared down the hall to join the others.

I immediately blushed as the just occurred event replayed in my mind.

I haven’t ever made someone who made me blush so much in one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, naughty Brendon ;)
anyways, I'd really LOVE some comments. just to at least know someone's reading this.
comment and I'll more than gladly update really soon :)