I'm Not O'-***ing-Kay

He Is Too Real

I haven’t seen him for weeks. Sweat dripping from my forehead, I couldn't sleep at all. I was more than worried. I was terrified. What if he was gone for good? What if he was hurt? What would I do without him. I loved him. I loved my brother more than any boy should love their siblings.

Then the door open. I lost all thought and swung my head in the direction of the entrance. It was only my mom.

She made her way to the sun room, but she stopped half way and looked at me.

"Aeden, are YOU okay?"
"Yeah, I just haven't slept in awhile."
"Well, what's wrong?"
"Did you know where Haden is?" I looked down at the floor as the thought of his face made me pale.
She gently whispered to herself "Oh God, not this again."
"What?" I couldn't breath, my eyes started to close on me.
"Honey, we have been through this before, Haden isn't real."

I giggled.

"Mom, Really?"
"It's true Aeden, he's just someone you see."
"That's impossib-"
"You have schizophrenia."

I paused for a moment. That bitch was lying to me. Of course he is real, I touch him and he touches me. She must still be mad about the time we trashed the house. That's why she's making up lies. The only reason she is saying this.

Because I'm NOT crazy.

"Mom, you sicken me with your lies."
"Please believe me, we go through this every time."

Anger filled my cold heart.

"Go fuck yourself!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I ran up stairs. Heavy breathing and rapid beating heart I packed all my shit and opened my window. I was leaving to find my brother, and we were going to be together.

Forever and always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this was an update because me and my friend made a deal :D
Sorry for the wild use of cuss words, I just can't help myslef ^^
But Enjoy.