Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Mini-golf and eager fans

*****Rayna's P.O.V***

We walked into my room to see all of my posters gone, two trash bags tied up on the bare bed, and a large suitcase under the bags.

"DERICK!!! What the fuck did you do?"

Derick walked slowly in the room with a huge grin on his face. He grin widened when he said, "Kat said you're moving out so I took the liberty to pack up your stuff."

"Where are her posters? Her clothes? Everything?"

Derick looked at Joey before sitting on the bed and saying, "Who said you could speak? Does this even pertain to you? You know something. You are really short and ugly as fuck. You'd rather be with that then me Rayna?"

Joey tightened his grip on my hand making me wince slightly before he said, "Yes it does fucking pertain to me. Maybe Rayna wants to be with me because you are nothing but some wannabee little faggot that treated her like shit?"

Wednesday grabbed Joey's shoulders and calmly said, "Alright. We get it. Maybe you should just leave Derick while we take her stuff out? Hmm? Before things get bad?"

Derick started laughing and said, "Bad? Ha. The only reason he got a hit in on me was I wasn't even ready. But yeah I'll leave. I'm not for beating the shit outta midgets."

Derick then got up and started leaving the room before he stopped, looked me in the eyes and said, "You're missing out babe. But whatever you want to be with your little school girl crush then fine be with him. Don't come crawling back to me when he dumps your ass for some younger hotter groupie."

Wednesday pulled him out of the room and slammed the door.
"Man. How did you put up with that?"

I chuckled a little. "To tell you the truth I have no clue. I guess those damn eyes. But I found some much better.” I kissed Joey's tense lips making him crack a smile.

"He disgusts me how he can talk to you let alone any woman that way. Let's get your stuff in the truck so we can get ready for the flight."

I pulled out my phone and said, "Joey... It's like 2. Our flight leaves at 7. Your gonna wait at the airport for 5 hours?"

Everyone started laughing as we grabbed the bags and suitcase. Before leaving the room I looked around and wondered how I lived here for some long with Derick and Kat.
As we walked to the front door I stopped when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Kat standing in the hallway.

"I hope you’re happy."

I looked at her. Then at Joey and Wednesday. Then back at her and replied, "Actually I am. Happier than I have been in a long time. Kat before I leave I have to tell you something."
She leaned against the wall and said, "Let me guess your going to tell me how much a bitch I am blah blah blah?"

I chuckled a little and said, "Actually no. I was going to say Thanks. Thanks for helping me realize that there was something out there better for me despite what you think."
She scoffed and began walking towards her room before saying, "Ray. I....I'm sorry."
Wednesday then spoke up and said, "You should be."

Kat then continued into her room and we left the apartment. We threw the stuff in the back of the truck with Wednesday as I sat next to Joey in the front.

I began playing with the radio until I found a station actually playing decent rock music. We all sang at the top of our lungs when White Zombie's More Human Than Human came on.

"Woo-Hoo Joey you're gonna be a happy happy man."

I turned around to see Wednesday going through one of the trash bags apparently holding my underwear as he held up a pair of my lacy boy shorts.

"Dude you complain about my driving them you tempt me to turn around?"

"Just saying. These are pretty."

I laughed and snatched the underwear away from him.
Joey looked at me real quick and said, "Let me see..."
I shook my head no and stuck my tongue at him,

"It's fine I'll see them sooner or later. And put that tongue away before I bite it off"

I quickly put my tongue back in my mouth as I heard Wednesday still digging through the bags.

"Damn girl. Could you get shorter shorts? I mean do these even count as clothing?"

"Wednesday!! Don't be jealous that I can wear stuff like that and you can’t” I jokingly said knowing he had found my cut-offs.

"Pssh I could wear these. I just don't want to excite anyone so I stick with long pants that cover my stems."

I laughed and replied, "You mean your twigs?"

He threw the shorts at me making Joey yell something about killing us.
Wednesday put his hands in his lap and softly sang along to Metallica song playing. When we drove up to the parking lot of a pizza joint I said, "Wow Wednesday you can be a good boy."

They both laughed as he walked into the restaurant. As we walked in I noticed that it was also an arcade and mini-golf place. I looked at Joey and asked, "Really?"
"What? I thought it might be fun. I mean come on look at Wednesday he looks like he's about to pee his pants."

"MINI GOLF!!! Hell Yea!!!"

We quickly grabbed something to eat and got in line to get our stuff for golf Wednesday bouncing the entire time like a little kid.

When we finally walked up to the first hole Wednesday proclaimed that he was a pro and should go first. We move out of his way as he attempted to line up the ball and hole.
Every time he went to swing either Joey or I would make a noise throwing off his concentration. After he began getting annoyed we out our hands over our mouths and let him swing.

Let's just say mini-golf with Joey and Wednesday isn't the same game you played when you were 10. It consists of ALOT of swearing. Wednesday running off to look for beer. Joey throwing his golf club into the water then making me go get it saying he didn't want to get his shoes wet. Wednesday coming back after finding not beer but ice cream.
When we finally finished the game it was about 5:30 and I had won because I was the only one that didn't throw their ball at the last hole instead of hitting it.

We returned our clubs and sat at a table. This was nice. I never had any siblings so it was like Wednesday was my brother and I had an amazing boyfriend. Wait, I did have that last part. Now. We all talked for a little bit until we all heard the sound of go carts revving up.

"Who wants to...?”
He didn't get to finish his sentence because Joey and I were already walking to the Go-Cart line. As we waited in line we noticed the little boy in front of us keep turning around and whispering something to his older brother. Finally I nudged Joey and pointed at the kid's shirt that said "SLIPKNOT AND MURDERDOLLS ARE #1" in hand painted crooked letters.
Joey tapped the kids shoulder and said, "You like SlipKnoT and Murderdolls? Me too"
The little kid was speechless. He just stared at Joey in awe until his older brother spoke up and said, "Yeah man he loves you guys. Kev say something to Mr. Jordison."

Damn the older brother knew Joey also.
The little boy finally spoke up and said, "Hi. I'm Kevin and I'm your biggest fan EVER!! Why are you here? Shouldn't you be like getting ready for a concert or something?"

Wednesday laughed and said, "Nah last night was our last show. We're leaving in a few hours for Iowa."

The little boy replied, "Oh."

Before he could drool anymore over Joey and Wednesday the ticket taker called us over and told us to get in the cars. With Joey in front of me and Wednesday behind me I was ready to cream these guys.

Before I knew it I was in front of Joey. I could hear him yelling that I was a cheater behind me. As I was driving around the track I noticed someone whizz past me. I didn't notice who it was until they put their hand to the side and flipped me off. Damn Wednesday.

When the race finally ended Wednesday began bowing saying he was awesome etc. The little boy ran up to us asking for an autograph. Joey and Wednesday laughed and signed the boy’s shirt with a sharpie from the older brother.

As the guys signed his shirt and answered a few questions the brother came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder asking me, "So. You uh their sister or something?"
I gently pulled his arm off of me and said, "Uh no. I'm his girlfriend."

The guy started laughing and put his arm right back on my shoulder before saying, "Oh come on. You can do better. Like me? What do you say? I'll give you my number we could go to dinner."

His arm was pulled off my shoulder as we turned to see Joey standing there with the marker still in his hand.

"Hey. She's not kidding. Now I signed your brother's shirt I answered his questions. You can get the fuck away from my girl."

I laughed as Joey put his arm around my waist and we walked to the parking lot.
Wednesday decided to take the wheel as we drove to the hotel to get their stuff and our tickets.

Joey finally broke the silence with, "Damnitt I fucking can't even sign a kid's shirt without that little scum hitting on you."

"It's not like I was flirting back."

"I know but still. The way he looked at you was like he was undressing you with his eyes. Fucking creep."

"I know the answer to our problems. Rayna you’re just going to have to under-go drastic plastic surgery and make you ugly."

We all laughed as he pulled into a parking spot, grabbed my stuff and walked into the hotel. As we walked into the room I placed my stuff on Joey's bed as the guys began packing up their clothes that were all over the room.

I began going through my stuff noticing that a lot of my stuff was missing. The only things in the trash bags were my clothes and a pair of my chucks. Nice. They fucking threw out my shoes and most of my clothes. All I had left were shorts, jeans, and some shirts. Fuck.
I opened up the suitcase to find my make-up (Thank God), a stuffed bear I got when I graduated high school, my hair stuff (Double Thank God), and a picture of me and Derick which I promptly tore up and threw in the trash can between the two beds.
I stared at the new empty suitcase wondering why they even out my clothes in bags. All my stuff could fit in the one suitcase. I slowly began folding and putting my clothes in the suitcase as Wednesday sat on his bed and looked into the trashcan.

"I have a feeling that douche bad packed your bag."

I chuckled a little and said, "Me too. You know what's funny is he hated that picture because his hair was messed up. I kept telling him. Suck it up Derick we're in the mountains there’s fucking wind."

"Wow... I wanna go to the mountains."

Joey laughed and said, "Yea well we got to go guys. We're gonna be late."

We all grabbed our suitcases and walked out to the parking lot. Joey found a vacant taxi and loaded our stuff in the back. Wednesday sat in the front as Joey and I took the back.
I leaned in to Joey and whispered, "I umm hate planes."

"I'll be right there the entire time." He put his hand on my knee in comfort "Trust me it's worth it. You're gonna love it."

Under my breath I mumbled, "I hope so."