Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

The sisters

***Rayna's P.O.V****

I knew exactly who this they was. Joey's everything. His sisters. I was finally going to meet his little sisters. As Joey left the room to go to the front door I could feel my heart race as I smoothed down my hair and got up. Wednesday saw I was getting nervous and calmly said, “Chill. They are almost exactly like Joey. They'll like you trust me I've met them before. I'm just hoping they didn't bring Jonas."

"Jonas? His nephew?"

"Yea that kid follows me around asking the most annoying questions."

I laughed but tensed up when I heard laughing coming down the hall into the living room. Joey walked in with two women a little younger looking than him.

One was blonde while the other had dark brown hair. Joey walked over to me, put his arm around my waist and said, “Kate, Annie I want you to meet Rayna. My girlfriend."

The blonde grabbed me in a hug and said, "I'm Annie. Joey has told us sooo much about you already I feel like we already know you."

"He has?” I eyed Joey in suspicion as he made a motion like he was texting.

She pulled me back and said, "Oh yes he told us all about that ummm what was his name? Derick? And Kat? Whatever don't bother with them it's the past. You're going to be so happy here."

I laughed as the brunette whom I took to be Kate came up to me and simply offered me her hand. Wow, if that wasn't cold I don't know what was.
I took her hand and simply said, “Rayna."
She almost stared me down before saying, "Kate. You know you're much prettier than his last girl."

My eyes went straight to Joey as he mouthed, "I don't know. Just calm down."

I meekly said, “Thanks..."

I slowly retreated back to Joey without saying much more. Everyone just stood around for awhile before Wednesday broke the silence and said, “So... what'd you bring to eat?"

Kate laughed and replied, "Why every time either of us comes over we have to cook?"

"Maybe cuz neither of us can cook and you know it?"

I just looked at Joey and quietly said, “I can cook."

Wednesday gasped over dramatically and announced that I would be cooking lunch for everyone.
Shit.....I didn’t want to make a bad impression right away so I merely agreed and asked Joey is he'd help. He agreed.
As we went into the kitchen we heard Wednesday telling Kate and Annie, “This outta be good."

They all laughed and sat in the living room and put on some movie. Joey stood in the kitchen looking like a lost puppy dog as he eyed the cabinets.

"Seriously. I don't cook....At all unless it says 3 minutes in the microwave."

I chuckled a little and said, “It’s fine. Just do what I tell you and we'll have edible food."
He wrapped his hands around my waist and whispered, “I’ll do anything you tell me."
I pushed him away and told him to look for some chicken in his freezer.

With his head in the freezer he said, “Well you'll make a friend outta Wednesday he could eat chicken everyday."

I laughed and began looking through his fridge to see what he had. Or better yet what he didn't have.
"Do you ever go grocery shopping? You have like one carrot in here and a really gross looking apple"

He cursed loudly as he hit his head on the freezer trying to get out before saying, "Hi umm I've been kind of on a little thing called a tour. Here's the damn chicken."
He put the frozen package on the counter and sat next to it while rubbing his head.

"You ok?”

“Yeah. I'm fine. Gone through worse."

"We need to go shopping."

"Fine. Let's go"

We announced we were leaving and drove to the nearest grocery store.
After about an hour and a half or Joey saying, “I need this. I need this. I need this.” we finally left with everything we needed (tomato sauce, pasta, etc. and I made sure to grab some more feminine body wash for me).

*****Fast Forward about another 2 hours****

Joey ran out of the kitchen like a proud little kid and announced the lunch was ready. Well more like an early dinner because Joey doesn't think when a pan comes out of the oven he needs an oven mitt.

As we ate conversation came pretty easy. We talked about the next tour, me getting scared of Mokie, how we met, etc. I got a little embarrassed when Joey asked me to show his sisters my tattoo. I didn't mention my Murderdoll's one so I just showed them my tribal "S" on my shoulder.

After we finished eating Joey looked well more like stared at his sisters waiting for them to say something about the meal. Kate saw his stare and said, "Yes Nathan it was good."
Nathan....She called him Nathan....I didn't even know they called him that.
Annie laughed and agreed with Kate then said he was going to the car for something. While Annie was gone Wednesday began picking up the dishes with Joey and putting them in the dishwasher.

Kate smiled and said, "You know Rayna at first I was on the fence about Joey being with someone so much younger than him but you two seem to really care about each other already."

I smiled back and said, “Thanks and we do. I guess we just share some connection. Oh and call me Ray most people do."

"Why? I like Rayna it's pretty. What's your last name?"

"Draith. My full name is Rayna Beth Draith."

I could hear Wednesday start singing KISS's "Beth" when I said my middle name. Everyone started laughing as Annie came in holding a white box looking confused.

"What did I miss?"

"Oh nothing we just learned Ray has a kick ass full name."Joey took his seat next to me and kissed the side of my head before whispering to me, “I like it."

Annie opened the box revealing a small chocolate cake with icing saying, "Welcome Home bro." Before going into the kitchen for a knife she asked, "Your 21 right? It has liquor in it."
Wednesday cheered and said, “Hell Yea she's 21! How do you think we got her to sleep with Joey?"

Joey and my eyes probably widened into the size of plates when we saw the look on his sister's faces.

"Oops."

We all awkwardly laughed as Annie went into the kitchen returning with a large knife. Damn she's gonna kill me.
She cut the cake and said, "You know it wouldn't be the first time a girl had to get drunk to be with our older brother."

We all laughed in relief and ate the cake.
After we all cleaned up the table and put the rest of the cake in the fridge Joey and I walked Kate and Annie out to Annie's car. I stood back as they all hugged and said their good-byes. They really were close. A tear formed in my eye when I heard him say he loved them. Both women hugged me good-bye and said how nice it was to meet me.
After they drove off Joey led me back into the house out of the night’s cold. Wednesday was spread across the floor flipping through channels.

"You don't know how to sit in a chair?"

"Nope. I forgot how."

We decided to put on "Thirteen Ghosts". Wednesday still on the floor joined by Mokie who ventured down from upstairs. Joey and I lay on the couch. Every now and then I would bury my head into his chest when I got scared like a little kid. Despite the fact I had always loved this movie I still got scared when the Jackal came on.

As the movie ended Joey spoke up and said, “If you thought meeting my sisters was bad just wait until you meet the SlipKnoT guys. They're a whole different level."