Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

6 months

****Joey's P.O.V****

I carried her on my shoulder up the stairs ignoring her telling me to put her down. When I walked into the room I placed her on the bed noticing that her hair was coming undone.
She leaned forward and started un-tying her shoes. I got on my knees in front of her and took over as she laughed a little. When I got the first shoe off I tossed it aside causing a loud thud.

"Shh you’re gonna wake up Wednesday."

"Ha that guy could sleep through anything. Trust me a little thud isn’t going to wake him up. There"

I tossed the second shoe aside and took off my own. She stood up and went into the bathroom and began taking down her hair the rest of the way. I could hear the various sounds of bobby pins as she threw them on the counter.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Want some company?” I said as I walked into the bathroom leaning against the door frame. She looked over at me and winked.

"I think you know the answer to that."

I walked up behind her and slowly pulled her tank top over her body. I reached around her and unzipped her jeans pulling them over her hips.

I leaned in and kissed her shoulder as she let out a small moan. She turned around and pulled off my jacket and kissed me before taking off her bra and underwear and stepping into the shower.

When I heard the water turn on and her laughing I called out, "Tease."

"You know this shower doesn't have a lock on the door."

I took that as an invitation and undressed the rest of the way before joining her in the shower.
Showering alone can be fun I guess but showering with a woman you are absolutely crazy about is way much better.
I turned off the water as we both got out and wrapped up in towel. As she brushed out her hair I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling.

She handed me the brush and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I could hear her waling around most likely changing.

"Hey I found my pajamas!"

"You had pajamas?"

"Well yeah. They were in my suitcase mister wear these they'll look cute on you."

I laughed a little and walked into the room the towel still around my waist. She was pulling on a KISS shirt an already had on a pair of red shorts.

"Well that looks pretty nice too."

She laughed and pulled the blankets back before crawling into the bed. As I put on a pair of boxers and t-shirt I heard something scratching at the door.

"What the fuck?"

I looked over at the bed and saw that she was already falling asleep. I chuckled a little before opening the door seeing Mokie standing in front of the door. Smart ass cat. He ran in, jumped on the bed and curled up next to Rayna's sleeping body.

Cock Blocking Cat.

I pulled back my side of the blankets and got in the bed. Her hair was still damp and all of her make-up was washed off but she still looked beautiful. I leaned in as close as I could and kissed her forehead before lying on my back and dozing off.
As she slept I could have sworn I heard her mumble something that sounded like...Puppy. Oh shit.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed again. I looked over and saw that even Mokie had deserted me. Trader. I got up and stretched a little before getting dressed in a pair of jeans and black long sleeve shirt. I looked out the window and noticed that it had snowed a little bit.

I wondered how Rayna was doing with it getting so cold already.
I walked down the stairs and could hear someone flipping through a magazine. I peeked around the corner and saw Rayna sitting on the couch reading a magazine with Mokie on her lap.

I tried my best to sneak up behind her but just as I was about to grab her shoulders she said "Morning."

"How?"

She turned around and pointed at my key chain.
"Oh. Whatcha reading?"

She handed me the magazine. Modern Drummer from early 2010.
I sat down next to her as I noticed her shiver.
"Cold?"

"A little. We ran out of coffee so Wednesday went out to buy some."

"Wednesday's up? Why does nobody wake me up?"

She cuddled up to me and softly said, "Cuz you looked so cute all asleep and mumbling random words."

"I talk in my sleep?"

"A little. Nothing bad."

I laughed as she twirled my hair around her fingers. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I could hear Mokie's soft purrs as he curled up between us.
"I'm back! Damn it's cold out there. Thank God it didn't snow a lot."

"It snowed?"

"Yeah last night I guess."
"I wanna see"

She jumped up and walked over to the window staring at the snow covered yard. As Wednesday went into the kitchen to put on the coffee I walked up beside Rayna. She looked like a little kid as she smiled.

"First time seeing snow?"

She nodded.
"Joey..."

"Yeah love?"

"You know what would make that yard even more perfect?"

Wednesday yelled from the kitchen, "A bunch of kids running around?"
"No. A dog."

I looked at her in shock.
"A dog?"

"Yeah like a big one. I used to have a dog. She was a Border Collie. Lucy. I had her since I moved from my mom's place into Kat's. I had to get rid of her because he who shall not be named was allergic supposedly"

"That bites."

"So? A puppy?"

"I don't know..."

Thank God the phone began ringing before I could give her a for sure answer. I walked into the office and grabbed the phone quickly.
About a half hour later I walked back into the living room seeing Rayna back on the couch watching LA ink with a cup of coffee in her hands. Wednesday was sitting on the nearby chair with a cup also.

As Rayna sipped her cup she asked who it was.
"Corey."

"Cool. Got you a cup."

She pointed at an extra cup of coffee on the table in front of her.
I grabbed the cup and sat next to her staring blankly at the screen.

"Dude. You look like your going to get sick. What did he say?"

I looked and saw Rayna and Wednesday staring at me. I looked down at the floor then back at them.

"Tour."

"When?"

"Soon."

"Soon as in? A few months?"

"Weeks. 2."

"2 weeks...That's not long at all."

"No it's not."

"I'll be here with her you don't have to worry."

"Worry?” I cracked a smile and looked at them both.

"Why would I worry when she's coming with me?"

I started laughing as they realized I had been playing them the whole time.
"I get to go?"

"Of course. I asked and he said Steph was going also so you won't be alone."

"I'll watch the house and Mokie."

I looked at Rayna as she smiled and began getting giddy.
"I can't believe this is happening. I never got to see you guys live and now I get to go on tour with you guys. For how long?"

"6 months."

"For fucking 6 months!!!"

She jumped up off the couch and started doing a little victory dance making Wednesday gave me those "she's crazy" looks.

I was glad she was happy. She was going to be able to spend 6 months with me and my best friends well brothers when you thought about it.

6 months with my brothers, my music, my drum kit, and better yet my girl.