Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Party like a rock-star

****Joey's P.O.V****
She slowly lifted her head from her knees apparently recognizing who I was for the first time. "Are you ok?" I softly said. She quickly wiped her eyes and nodded. I helped her up and said, "Bull. Who was that guy?"

"My boyfriend... Well ex. You know this is the most suck-ish birthday ever."

"Oh. Happy Birthday." I chuckled. I looked down at my feet. She seemed upset that he was her ex now.

She then spoke up and said, "It's funny. I was going to break up with him tomorrow then he surprised me with the tickets and said he had a surprise for me. I thought he was going to propose." She laughed to herself.
Man, even in the dim light she had a really pretty smile. On the outside I was acting calm and cool but on the inside I was yelling at the top of my lungs. She's single... She was going to break up with him... But wait. She didn't look any older than 18. I'm 35 that would be weird.

So I asked her, "How old are you today?"

She looked over at me and replied, "21 and I need a drink."

I laughed and said, "I think I can help you with that" as I took her hand and led her back into the club.

****Rayna's P.O.V****

As Joey grabbed my hand I realized that this was turning out to be a pretty good birthday. I got to see Murderdolls, Derick is gone, and now I was being led into the backstage area by Joey Jordison. As he slowed his pace he tightened his grip on my hand. Almost as if he didn't want me to walk off. When we approached the door I could hear guys laughing on the other side and cans opening. Before he opened the door he came closer to me, and said, "I don't even know your name..."

He looked so innocent almost like he was pleading for me to tell him. I replied, "It's Rayna." He smiled and said, "Rayna... I like it." as he leaned up against the door and pulled me closer to him. We were so close our bodies were almost touching as he ran his fingers through my hair. It almost seemed like he was about to kiss me as the door swung open and we both went tumbling onto the floor in front of a surprised Wednesday.

I looked up at Wednesday as he offered me his hand. I slowly took it as he helped me up and told Joey to get his ass off the floor. Joey mumbled something under his breath as Wednesday put his arm around my shoulders and led me across the room to a black couch. As I took my seat Joey came over and sat next to me. And when I say next to me I mean there was little to no room between our legs.

My suckish birthday was turning into a pretty good one. As the guys all talked I began to let my mind wonder. I was brought out of my day dream-like state when I felt Joey's hand on my knee and him say, "You ok with that?" I looked at him and quietly asked, "Ok with what?" He laughed as Wednesday spoke up and said, "Going to a club!! It's your birthday right? Why not party like an actual rock stars not that chicken shit rock star like in that song."

I laughed with all of the guys as Wednesday began to sing the song, loudly, in his own style. Joey poked my side and asked again, "You ok with that?" I looked into his crystal blue eyes and said, "Sure."