Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Arrival

**Joey's P.O.V***

When I heard her gasp I quickly jerked my head up asking what happened. It wasn't until I looked at her lap and saw my sketch book opened to the drawing of her, Roadie, and Mokie that I knew she was shocked.

"Is that me?"

"Yeah. It's my family."

"It's really good. Why didn't you show me before?"
I took the book away and put it back before responding.

"Because Miss Noisy. It's not done. I have to add shading, color, and well me."

"It'll be like a family portrait"

I nodded. My family. My girl and my two sons. What a family.
"I like the one of Mokie on your kit."

I laughed, "Yeah he was still pretty small when I drew that. I walked into the studio one day and he was fast asleep on the snare. So, I snapped a picture and sketched it out."
Sid turned around being noisy and said, "You know technically Joey designed your tat."

"I know. And I love him for it."

I rubbed her shoulder and told Sid to mind his own business. He threw a pillow at me (one I had hit him with before) and turned back around to watch the movie playing.
Rayna pulled a magazine out of my backpack and began flipping through pages as I looked over her shoulder slowly falling back asleep.

When we finally landed everyone was exhausted. Even though most of us slept through the flight flying takes a lot out of someone especially Rayna since she had never been on such a long flight. As we drove in the large van with Corey and Steph we all pointe out different buildings to each other.
Rayna had her feet up on the seat and was shivering from time to time.

"Cold?"

"A little. It's only snowing outside"

I put my arm around her as we continued looking out the window.
"Say Cheese!"

We both looked up to see Steph holding her camera aimed at us. I quickly stole a kiss as the camera flashed.

"Aww that's gonna be cute."
Stephanie turned around and showed Corey the picture. Noticing that Rayna was still shivering and her arms were cold under the thermal I asked Steph if she had a jacket Ray could borrow.

"No. I have one she can keep."

I told her we'd get it once we stopped.
As we kept driving I began letting my mind wander to our upcoming shows. It was weird the show tomorrow night never crossed my mind only the last show in Des Moines. The last show of the tour in our hometown.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Rayna poking me in the side.
"Joey! Mr. Space Out! Anybody home?"

"Yeah sorry. Where are we?"

"Des Moines."

"Smart ass. Are we at the hotel?"

"Yep."

She pointed out the window at the hotel and the guys walking in.
"Rayna! COME HERE!"

I motioned for her to go to Steph as I got out of the van. Almost as soon as I stepped down I felt a burst of freezing cold wind. I pulled my jacket closer to me feeling bad Rayna didn't bring a jacket and walked over to her and Steph.

"I love it!!!"

I walked around to see Rayna wearing a new leather jacket with "1 1/2" painted on the back.
"Me Too."

Ray turned to me and showed me the front that said "Rayna" on one side and my original mask pattern on the other.
She hugged Steph and grabbed her suitcase before walking to me. Taking her hand in mine we walked into the hotel lobby.

"Fina-Fucking-Ly!!"
I turned to see Corey holding our room key.

"Word of the day?"I asked as I took the key. He smiled and walked to the elevators with Steph.
I walked with Rayna to our room listening as she sang softly something that sounded like "Vermillion pt.2"

Before I opened the door I asked her what she was singing.
"Oh sorry. I love Vermillion. It's my favorite slow song by you guys. Especially that part I won't let this build up inside of me?"

"Oh yeah. I like when Corey sings it acoustic."
She kissed my lips and reached around me to open the door while singing, "I won't let this build up inside of me."

I nearly fell but caught myself on the door as she laughed in the hallway.

"Has anyone ever told you look cute when you’re about to fall on your ass?"

"No I'm sorry no one has."

She threw her suitcase on one of the beds.
"Well you look cute when your about to fall on your ass."

"Thanks."

I put my bag with hers and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck.
She let out a small moan almost as if inviting me to go further.
I turned her around and kissed her deeply on the lips and she began un- buckling my belt and pants.

I pulled her shirt off and threw it on the bed with our stuff revealing her lacy black bra.
I leaned into her ear and whispered, "So can I see that little outfit?"
She smirked and whispered back, "No. That's a treat for your first and last show."
I laughed, "If it lasts that long."

She pulled my pants down with her leg and pulled my hair over my head.
I sat back on the empty bed as she slowly pulled off her jeans teasing me the entire way.
She walked over to me and straddled my legs kissing my chest and I lay back more. I pushed my hair back and she made her way up kissing my neck biting playfully making me let out a deep groan.

The things this girl made me do.
I pulled myself on top of her and kissed her slipping my tongue in.
Her hands traveled to my boxers as mine struggled with her bra. Almost as soon as she had my boxers off and I had un- hooked her bra someone knocked on the door.

"Damn. Go in the bathroom I'll throw on my boxers."

She nodded and walked into the bathroom swishing her hips making me almost drool watching her lacy red underwear.
I pulled on my boxers making sure nothing was....exposed and answered the door revealing Corey.

"What's up?"

"We can't do it in Des Moines."

"Why not?"

"We're not touring 6 months. We're touring 3. Only Europe."

"Fuck"

I slammed my fist on the door frame.
"Where is she?"

"Bathroom."

Corey looked down seeing I was in my boxers and finally put two and two together.
"Sorry didn’t know you guys were."

"It's fine. Fuck now I have to replan this whole thing."

"It'll be fine. Our last show is now in Paris."

"Ok that's nice and all but I wanted to be home when I did it."

"We'll just do the same thing. Snuff right?"

"No. Vermillion part 2. Right after you sing I won't let this build up inside of me"

"Oh ok. So Paris. Second encore."

"Yeah"

I ran my fingers through my hair thinking of what was to come and soon.
"You have the ring right?"