Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Vermillion

**Rayna's P.O.V**

The next month was torture on me. I could already feel my stomach begin to become harder. I was getting sick almost ever morning and riding in a van was horrible when I had to pee almost every 15 minutes it seemed.
I was just really happy that tonight the guys would be performing their last show of the tour. Then we'd be back home. After we called Wednesday and told him he acted more excited than we were. Joey was always rubbing my stomach or taking precautions so nothing hurt the baby.

As we road in the small van I stared out the window at the Parisian landscape. Valleys as green as emeralds the sky was completely absent of clouds. Everything was so beautiful here. Until it hit me.....

"Pull over!!!"
Corey yelled from the driver's seat, "We're almost there hold it!"

"It's not that end!"
Steph jabbed Corey in the arm telling him I was about to get sick. Corey quickly pulled over as I rushed out of the van Joey following close behind.

As I retched up everything I ate that morning Joey held my hair back and calmly patted my back.
"I fucking hate this. You can go back in the van"

"It's fine. Just finish. Plus I don't want puke in your hair"

"You’re so caring."
I slowly rose up and wiped my mouth on the back of my hand. I turned around and playfully went to kiss Joey as he dodged me.

"Love you as much as I do. How about you get some gum first."

"What you don't like pukey kisses?"
He laughed as he helped me back in the van.

Steph turned around in her seat asking if I was good. I nodded and Corey started up the car again and continued to the venue.
I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until I opened my eyes and saw that Joey was carrying me into the venue.

"I can walk you know."

He laughed and gently set me down. The smells of bread filled my nose quickly as we walked to the back door of the large club.
Paris. What a wonderful city. I looked up and saw the top of the Eifel Tower over the buildings. I turned around to see that Joey had already gone inside. Thanks for waiting.
I walked in slowly and saw Joey and Corey talking in hushed tones.

"You got it?"

"Right here. I am freaking dude. Everything is set right?"

"Yes. Trust me I'm going to make it as perfect as possible for you two."
I cleared my throat as Corey quickly walked to the dressing rooms and Joey joined me.
He kissed me quickly and rubbed my stomach.

"I can't wait to learn what it is."

"Me either. I hate calling it an it"

We both laughed as Chris walked in from the back door and startled me by grabbing me in a hug.
"Hey Prego!!!"

"Careful. Fragile merchandise here."

"Yeah ok. So... Ray I was wondering who's the godfather?"
I looked over at Joey as he nodded and walked off towards the dressing room.

"What was that?"

"Chris. Would you be the godfather? Well one of them?"

"You want me? Me? HELL YES!!! Oh sorry I shouldn't cuss around it."

"Chris, have you heard how I talk or Joey? This kid's first word is probably gonna be fuck."

He laughed and quickly kissed my forehead before running off down the hall. I sat down on the couch against the wall waiting for the show to start.
As I waited I rubbed my stomach thinking that in about 6 months I'd have a son or daughter with Joey. It seemed so surreal how much had happened to me since I met him outside that club. I had moved, fallen in love, met my idols, gone to Europe, and now I was pregnant.
I began trying to envision who the baby would look more like. It was most likely going to have blue eyes. Would it have blonde hair or his natural brown hair?

"Ray, you wanna watch Taking Dawn?"

I looked up to see Joey in his stage outfit with his mask sitting on the top of his head.
"When do I not?"

He took my hand and helped me up before leading me to the stage entrance where the guys were already lined up. I gave all of them a quick thumbs up as they ran onstage and started rocking out to "Revolution".

Joey had his hands around my waist as we swayed to their song "Close your Eyes" and I sang along.
As they closed their set with "The Chain" Joey whispered in my ear he was going to find Corey before Corey found him. I laughed and sent him off singing along as Chris finished the song.

"Alright! Thanks for all of the support these last 3 months make sure to save the love for SlipKnoT!! Also, our CD's are on sale in the lobby for only 10 bucks and we have some shirts that are pretty kick ass if I do say so myself. Good night!!"

Chris came running offstage followed by Mikey and Andrew. Despite my efforts I received three very sweaty hugs as they all laughed and ran off to their dressing room. Weird usually they stayed around a little but tonight they seemed so eager to get changed.
When the lights came on I decided to look for Steph. We always watched the guys perform together. When I finally found her coming out of the SlipKnoT dressing room she immediately led me back to the stage entrance.

"What were you doing in there?"

"Nothing. Let's go"

Everyone was acting so weird tonight. Joey looking for Corey? Chris, Mikey, and Andrew immediately changing? Steph coming out of the dressing room? What the hell was going on?

I tried asking Steph but she kept shushing me. When the lights finally went out I saw all of the guys walk on from the other opening. Joey went straight to his kit as everyone else took their places. Before he sat down I saw Joey take a deep breath and crack his knuckles.
He only did that when he was nervous. Something was up. I knew i shouldn't worry so I tried putting it in the back of my mind. As the show started I made sure not to jump around too much. When Corey sang "Spit It Out" I walked off so he didn't look over and see me not crouching.

I stayed in the green room area for a few minutes trying to cool down. As I drank a bottle of water Stephanie came running in and grabbed my arm.

"What?"

"Come on they're about to do their encore."

"Ok? So?"

"They're doing Vermillion pt2 instead of one."

"Oh that's weird."
I walked close to the stage entrance as I heard Corey say, "Ok Maggots. I've got a little surprise for you guys tonight. We have never done this before and I'm pretty sure we won't be doing it again anytime soon."

He jerked his head off to the side as Jim walked towards Steph and me. He held his hand out to me as Steph told me to follow him. I took his hand and followed him onstage.
Thank God the lights over the audience were off and the stage lights were so bright I couldn't see anything. My knees still shook though as I stood in front of Corey.
"What the hell is going on?"

"Ha she wants to know what’s going on. Should we tell her? Or should we sing it?"
I jumped a little when the crowd yelled "Sing It".

"Rayna. This is for you."

I looked around noticing that Joey wasn't at his kit. Actually once my eyes became used to the dark I noticed that Corey, Jim, and me were the only ones onstage.
I calmed down a little when the intro for Vermillion part 2 began playing and Corey started singing.

I smiled noticing that he was singing directly to me. I looked out to the audience and saw the vast numbers of lighters and cell phones swaying to the beat.
I had no idea what I was supposed to do until the music stopped all of a sudden and Corey said "And He won't let this build up inside of him."

"Him?"

Corey grabbed my shoulders and turned me around where Joey was standing. Joey walked up to me and took my hands in his as a recording began to play his voice.
"Rayna, you know I love you more than anything in this world. Since we met outside that club my life has changed so much and all for the better. It's almost as if the love songs I play have a better meaning now that I know exactly what love is. This whole tour I've been stressing about this and now we have the baby coming I knew i had to do this. For us. The three of us. Rayna Beth Draith....."

He then pulled up his mask and got down on one knee and softly said, "Will you marry me?"