Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

You're having a...

**Rayna's P.O.V***

"I have..."

"You have?"

"You have?"

"Well yeah. What else am I supposed to do when you were onstage?"

"Watch me?"

"Watch him?"

"Really Wednesday you're gonna copy everything I say?"

"Really Joey I'm gonna copy everything you say?"

"Can't even have a fucking serious conversation around you."

"Nope!!!"

I laughed as Joey grabbed Wednesday around the chest and they began to wrestle in the living room with Roadie barking wildly at them both.

Really? We've been home like 15 minutes and you're already going at it?"

I laughed even harder when I saw that Joey had Wednesday in a head lock as Wednesday tried to answer me.
"Midget get off. Can't breathe."

Joey let go of his head only to grab his arm and pull it behind his back.
"Say it."

"Never!!"

"Say it Wednesday!"

"Make me!"

Joey pulled his arm further making him yell out in pain, "NEVER!!! Ow fuck ow. Let go."
I decided that this may take awhile so I just took my suitcase upstairs followed close behind by Roadie. As I opened the door I could feel how happy I was to be home. Roadie ran in and jumped on the bed before rolling around on the blankets.

"Roadie didya miss Mommy and Daddy's bed?"

He barked as if agreeing with me then ran out of the room as I heard something break downstairs.
I quickly went down the stairs seeing the guys standing up in front of a shattered lamp. Joey was smoothing his hair down while Wednesday was pulling his shirt down and zipping his pants?

"Do you know how bad this looks from my perspective?"

They both turned around quickly as Wednesday stepped in front of the lamp trying to hide it.
"I didn't do it!!!"
Joey glared at him. They acted like 10 year old brothers sometimes. Welcome Home!
"I don't care who did it. Clean it up."

"Yeah Joey clean it up."

"No. Wednesday clean it up. Joey and I have to unpack."

"Damn"

Wednesday groaned and bent down beginning to pick up the pieces of lamp as Joey and I went upstairs. As Joey threw the clothes into a laundry basket I put my make-up and hair stuff back in the bathroom. Before I put the suitcase away I noticed a black camera on the bottom.

"Is this yours?"
Joey shook his head no and told me to look at the pictures as he walked out of the room with the basket.

I sat on the edge of the bed looking through the dozens of pictures.

Joey and me asleep on the plane, the ride to the hotel in Germany, me watching Joey during his solo, me and Chris, Chris and Mikey, Mikey and Joey comparing arm muscles, Corey and Steph, and a few more candid shots of everyone. I couldn't help but begin to tear up when I saw the last pictures.

Pictures from when Joey proposed. I stared at my finger thinking of the other night as Joey walked back in with a huge smile on his face.

"Steph wanted you to have that."

"I can tell."
He walked over and kneeled in front of me before placing his head on my stomach.

"I can't wait until we can be a real family."

"You’re going to have to"

"You do want to know the sex right?"

"Of course"

2 months went by pretty fast. Now instead of looking like I ate a huge lunch I now looked like I had a basketball under my shirt. I wasn't getting sick as much only when I smelt garlic (yes garlic was still bothering me) and fish. It kind of sucked because I always loved fish.
When finally the day of the doctor’s visit came Joey was more excited than I was.

"Ray. I can't wait. We're gonna see the baby and we'll finally be able to stop calling it an it. We can name it and paint the room."

"Who are you and what have you done with Joey?"

"I'm excited!!”

I laughed as Wednesday came into the room buckling his belt.
"Why can't you finish putting your pants on in the bathroom?"

"My pants are on thank you very much."

"Dude once the baby is here you have to finish all that in the bathroom."

"Whatever. Now what time is your damn appointment?"
I looked at the wall clock noticing we had barely a half hour until we had to be at the office.

"Damn half hour. Let's go."
I grabbed my jacket as Joey followed me pulling on his.

"Wednesday you coming?"

"Yeah I gotta put Roadie in his crate."

"Well hurry up!"

When Wednesday finally had Roadie in his crate we all got in Joey's car and drove to the office. Joey and Wednesday jammed out to the Taking Dawn cd I had left in the car's stereo. Bad idea. Both knew all the words already.
As we drove up to the office I took a deep breath asking Joey if he was ready.

"I'm happy no matter what it is I just want it healthy."

"Fuck that bullshit. You want a boy don't lie."

"Yeah I kind of do."
Joey took my hand as we walked into the small doctor's office seeing all of the pregnant women or newborn babies.

"Awkward."
I hissed for Wednesday to shut up.

"I'm gonna wait in the car."
He turned on his heel and left the office leaving Joey and me to fill out the paperwork and wait.

As we sat in the corner Joey put his hand on my stomach and laughed when it started kicking.
"Likes you."

"Good it's stuck with me."

I laughed when the doctor came in asking for "Rayna Jordison". It was easier than saying Draith than having to come in and change it in a year or so.
As we were led into the exam room the doctor told me to lie on the awkward looking bed.

"So you’re how far along?"

"5 months."

"Everything going normal?"

"I don't really know. First timers."

"Ok. Exciting. Alright I’m going to pull up your shirt and we'll see how the baby is developing."
Joey held my hand as the doctor pulled my shirt up over my stomach and squirted the coldest jelly like stuff ever on it.

"Holy shit that's fucking cold."

"Can you please watch you language?"

"Why?"

"Sensitive ears."

"Do you even know who I am?"

"No sir I'm afraid I don't"

"Didn't think so."

"Let's proceed shall we?"

"We shall."
Joey laughed as the doctor placed some instrument on my stomach that helped us see the baby on the monitor next to us.

"That's it?"

"Yes sir. That's your baby."

"Oh my God...."
I looked up at Joey as tears began to fill up his eyes. He wiped them quickly telling me to hush.

"So do you want to know the gender?"

"Yes! We're tired of calling it an it."

The doctor chuckled coldly as he went back to the screen and typed in some information.
"Let me see."

"Well?"

"You're having a....."