Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

He's here

***Joey's P.O.V***

I nodded at Steph who was holding Rayna and quickly got up before running over to them seeing Rayna standing in her "water". As Wednesday and I led a screaming Rayna out i heard Corey say, "Well thank you for coming out but, w have a little boy to welcome."
As Steph drove to the nearest hospital I tried my best to calm Rayna down.

"He's not supposed to be coming"

"I know baby but he is."

"Fuck this hurts."

"Breathe. Just calm down it'll be over soon"

"Call Chris!!!"

Wednesday pulled out his phone and asked for his number. In frustration I pulled out my phone and threw it at him telling him to use it instead.
"We're here. Stay in the car I'll get a wheelchair."
Steph parked and ran into the hospital as Wednesday finally got ahold of Chris.

"Chris! No it's Wednesday13. Yeah. No. Rayna's having the baby. Just now. Get in your car you'll make it I'm sure. No they take awhile. O.k. Bye. He's coming with Mikey. Andrew is sick."

I nodded as Wednesday handed me my phone and Steph came back with a nurse and a wheelchair. As I followed the nurse Steph waved at us and went into an empty waiting room with Wednesday. In a matter of minutes I could imagine what the waiting room would look like. All of SlipKnoT, Chris, Mikey, my sisters, Wednesday and Stephanie.

"Jordison I presume?"
I looked up to see the doctor as we entered the room.

"Yes. Joey."

"O.k Joey, would you be so kind as to remove the mask?"

I touched my face totally forgetting I had it on still. I quickly pulled it off and set it aside. As a nurse helped Rayna into the bed I sat down and chewed on my thumb nail. He was early. I kept thinking that over and over.
He's early...He's early.

"Mr. Jordison. Rayna will be a little while. She's only 3 centimeters."

"3 centimeters?"

"Dilated. She has to be 10 before pushing."

"O.k. He's early..."

"Yes. But his heart beat is normal."

The doctor assured me he'd be fine and left the room. Rayna was stiffly in the bed groaning at the pain. This was torture. Here she was in pain and all I could do was wait.
And I did.

After 3 hours she was only at 4 cm.
2 more hours, 2 more centimeters.

Finally after a total of 7 hours, numerous bathroom breaks, a visit from everyone, and her pain shot the baby was coming. I took my place by her side holding her hand as the doctor repeatedly told her to push.

"FUCK!!!"

"Rayna breathe. 1-2-3-4-5 and push..."

"Joey, I'm going to kill you!!!"

"Breathe 1-2-3-4-5 push...I see hair. Here he comes."

"Ray keep going he's almost here."

"One more push here we go."

I looked at the doctor as he pulled out my son.

My son...My son was here.