Status: Chapters coming along, slowly but surely. Still very much Active though!

It's Time for Something Real

Kylee Jasper grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with a not so happy life. When she made enough money to escape her abusive father and a mother who was too weak to do anything about it, she moved out to Cali to live with her older brother Benjamin otherwise known as just Ben. She had always issues trusting men, thanks to her father and was ready for that to change. Making Huntington Beach her new home and completely turning her life around, she took a job at a small pizza joint that Ben’s fiancé inherited it from her grandmother called Heather’s Pizzas. Kylee has moved her way up from waitress to management and has done a phenomenal job.

Brian Haner Jr. has it all. He had a successful career as a musician, a beautiful home and had great friends and family. What was missing? True love. Thanks to his soon to be ex-wife, Brian is now single and not happy about it in the least. All he wants is someone to truly love him but it hope is slowly fading away every second of every day. The boys decide to take him out for a guys night to cheer him up. They end up deciding to go to a restaurant they all loved when they were teenagers.

When a server calls in sick, Kylee is pushed into serving because a big group of people had reserved that night. Little does she know that large group is none other than Avenged Sevenfold. What will happen when the fragile girl from Milwaukee locks eyes with the lead guitarist?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the members of Avenged Sevenfold, their friends or family. None of this is real, that's why it's fan-fiction. I also have nothing against Brian's marriage to Michelle. I actually think they're perfect for each other. I DO own all original characters and the plot. Please don't steal. Lastly, Jimmy will be alive in this one. I'm sorry if some feel it's disrespectful, but it's the way I want it.