Status: Chapters coming along, slowly but surely. Still very much Active though!

It's Time for Something Real

Overwhelming

I tucked myself into Brian’s side as Michelle’s glare hardened. Her fists slowly clenched at her sides and she slowly started shaking.

“You’re…you’re taking her with you?” She spat as she turned around to face Val. “And you didn’t fucking tell me!”

“I didn’t think you needed to know.” Val said defensively but quietly.

“Yeah Michelle, it’s really none of your business.” Matt added in.

“Um, yeah it is my fucking business-”

“No it’s not.” Brian said, cutting Michelle off. “Michelle, WE are not together and it’s not like your coming with. So why do you care is she comes with us?”

Michelle stood there, unsure of how to respond. It was actually pretty funny to watch her trying to think of a good come back. Brian let out a laugh through his nose and smirked.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought.” He said and then looked at the others. “Kylee and I will be on the bus guys.”

Brian went to tug me onto the bus, but I stood where I was.

“No.” I said firmly. Brian turned back around giving me a confused look along with everyone else. I shook his hand of mine and took a few steps towards Michelle.

“I want to know one thing,” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. “What did I do to you to make you hate me so much?”

Michelle scoffed as she looked me up and down. “What do you think you did you little skank?”

“You and Brian were over when he met me. I have never did one fucking thing to you to deserve all the shit you’ve done to me.” I said firmly. I know I hadn’t said the nicest things to her in the past. But when someone just comes out of nowhere and starts bitching at you for absolutely no reason, what do you expect?

“You attack me at the beach, you push me into a pool, which could’ve killed me FYI, and now you’re pissed off because I’m going on tour with my boyfriend. What did I do to you to deserve any of that?”

Michelle simply stood there, looking like she was trying to come up with some type of come back. But every time her mouth would open, she would close it right away. I simply shook my head with a light scoff.

“That’s what I thought.” I said. I let out a short sigh and dropped my hands to my sides.

“Michelle, I don’t know you but what I can tell you is this. If you want any type of future for you and Brian as friends, you need to back off. All we’re trying to do is live our lives. We try to be civil with you and all you do is throw it back in our faces and attack us with hurtful words and stupid high school drama. If you want to keep Brian or any of these guys and girls in your life, you need to calm down and move on. Brian and I are in love and I’m sorry, but you need to get the fuck over it.”

Michelle looked at me like she had just been slapped. I felt a tiny pang of guilt when I saw tears bordering her eyes, but she had brought this upon herself. I turned around and started walking towards Brian, taking hold of his hand as he walked us to the bus.

As I walked through the door, I took one more look at Michelle. She stared at the ground but not with the anger I was expecting. She actually looked quite sad. However her glare reappeared when she saw me looking at her. I shook my head with a sigh and walked into the bus.

I could understand Michelle being jealous and angry, having to see her ex with another girl. I just didn’t understand why she hated me so much and why she thought she had all this control over him. It was mind boggling to me. I just hoped that something would change by the time we got back. As I got up the last step, Brian engulfed me in a tight, loving hug.

“Nice to see you too Brian.” I said into his chest.

“You’re amazing Kylee,” he whispered into my hair. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. “I didn’t know what you were doing when you didn’t follow me in here, but seeing you stand up to Michelle…I’m really proud of you baby.”

I gave him a light smile and hugged him again.

“I didn’t want her to hurt you anymore. I was sick of her budding into our relationship and trying to fuck with our heads.” I murmured as I pulled away. “I’m not gonna lie, that was a little overwhelming for me.”

“You did great baby, you really did.” Brian said as he tucked some of my hair behind my ear. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be okay Bri.” I said with a sigh. I looked out the window to see everyone else. Michelle gave Val one more hug before waving at everyone else, and getting back in her car.

“Not exactly the way I pictured our departure though.” I said with a light laugh and a shrug as I looked back at Brian.

“I know and I’m sorry babe. If I had known she was coming sooner, I would’ve just run in here with you.” He said with a sigh causing me to lightly giggle.

“Don’t be Brian. What’s done is done.” I said. “Let’s just focus on having fun and you showing me what your life is really like.” Brian nodded with a grin as he gave me a light kiss.

“I love you,” He whispered against my lips. I smiled and kissed him once more.

“I love you too.” Brian pulled away from me and sighed.

“Well, let me show you around.” He said as he turned around and started walking further into the bus.

At first glance, I could see that everything was light brown leather, including parts of the walls, every couch cushion, and the two seats in the very front. The ceiling was polished dark brown wood with a red tint to it. The trimmings along the walls, parts of the dash board, every cupboard, drawer and doors were the same wood trim.

The first section of the bus had two plush couches attached to both sides of the bus. There was also a small table with booth like seats that looked like it could hold about four people on the driver’s side and a small kitchen area with a small flat screen TV attached to the wall.

It had a small stove with a microwave right above it and a nice countertop connecting between the stove and the wall that blocked off the next section of the bus. On the opposite side was a small refrigerator along with more counter tops and a sink. There were cabinets above both counters and lights built into the bottom of them. It was like any other kitchen, just shrunken down a bit.

“And this is the bunk area,” Brian said as he pulled me through the small door. There were four bunks on side of the bus and two on the other along with a small bathroom and closet towards the back. Brian pointed to our bunk, which was on the side with only the two.

“There was a reason I chose this one this time around.” He said with a sly smirk, causing me to scrunch my brows together. “Our tour manager sleeps in the one above us and he sleeps like a rock. So yeah…we won’t have to worry about disturbing anyone.”

He winked and let out a low growl causing me to slap his arm. He lightly nipped at my neck causing me to giggle.

“Hey! None of that!”

We turned around to see Jimmy standing by the stove with a mortified expression on his face. We both just laughed and walked to the end of the bus.

The very back was basically a little box. The only opening was the door that leads you back to the front of the bus. There was a sofa circling along the walls of the bus. Brian turned me around and on each side of a door were glass cabinets, built into the walls. The left cabinet had shelves that held a DVD player, xbox 360, ps3 and what looked like a small stereo system. The other cabinet had another small flat screen and all the controllers and remotes.

“So? What do ya think doll?” Brian asked holding his arms out. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waste.

“I love it. It’s really nice Brian.” He smiled and gave me a light peck on the lips.

“Yeah, well the cleanliness won’t last Ky.” Val grumbled and Gena nodded from beside her.

“Yeah, the guys are major pigs.”

“WE ARE NOT!” They all yelled. Val and Gena rolled their eyes while I simply giggled. Lacey scoffed as she looked between Brian and the rest of the guys in front.

“Oh please, this thing smelled SO bad after the last tour,” she said and then turned to look at me. “We’ll be lucky if we can keep up with these little piglets.”

As the girls continued to argue with the guys, Brian snaked his arm around my waste and leaned down so his lips were by my ear.

“We’re not that bad.” He whispered. “I promise.”

“I’ll have to see it to believe it Mr. Haner.” I whispered as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.

Their tour manager came on to the bus announcing that we were leaving in five minutes and soon enough we were pulling out of the station and onto the freeway. I took a seat in the back room and got lost in my thoughts. It had finally hit me that I was on tour, not just with Avenged Sevenfold, but with my boyfriend as well. As I watched the scenery pass by, a burst of excitement shot through my veins and I couldn’t help but let out a little squeal.

“What was that?” Zacky laughed. “Someone a little excited?” I nodded my head like a little kid would, causing him to chuckle again.

“Where’s Bri?” I asked standing from the couch. Zacky nodded his head towards the front.

“I think he’s in his bunk.” I nodded and walked into the bunk area. I pulled back the curtain to see him lying there with his eyes closed, listening to his iPod. I quietly snuck into the small space and closed the curtain again. Once I was comfortable, lying on my stomach, I lightly tapped him on the nose. He jerked awake and smiled once he saw me, taking one of her earphones out.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were sleeping.” I giggled. He laughed and took hold of my hand.

“No big deal. I’m just happy I didn’t hit my head.” He laughed. “What’s up babe?”

“Just wanted to let you know how much I love you and wanted to thank you,” I said playing with his hand in mine.

“For what?” He whispered.

“For convincing me to come along and for inviting me in the first place,” I said with a small smile. “And for also taking that chance with me.”

Brian lightly smiled, tucking his iPod into the side of his bunk and pulling me up so I was lying on his chest.

“I’ve taken a lot of chances in my life, and I gotta say that you were the best one by far.” He said pulling me into a loving kiss. “And thank you for coming with me. I love you Ky.”

“I love you too Brian. I’m so excited for the experience. This is gonna be so amazing.” I said with a wide smile. Brian lightly chuckled and pulled my head down on to his chest.

“You got that right babe, but it’s also going to be tiring. So I think we should get some sleep while we can.” He said as he ran his calloused figures through my hair.

I nodded my head, knowing he was probably right. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. The rocking of the bus and the sound of Brian’s heartbeat eventually drifted me off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooooooooooooo incredibly sorry I haven't updated in so long guys! I feel so incredibly bad =( My work schedule has been very chaotic and it being the holiday season doesn't help anything lol. I can't give you exact times on my updates, HOWEVER I can promise there will be an update before Christmas and later in the month. I hope you all understand and hoped you liked the update <3

I've got a my new story up! It's called Coming Home to You It's a Syn Gates little sister story and a ??? love story. The lover will be revealed later on. Let me know what you all think!

Thank you to all of my readers and subscribers! You're all amazingly awesome. I'll try to update as much as I can. It will be much easier after the new year <3 Thank you and love you all! <3

Comment&Subscribe<3